This article covers information about something that exists within the DC Universe, and should not contain This article covers information about something that exists within the DC Universe, and should not contain out-of-universe material. Please remove all out-of-universe material, or include it in a break section at the bottom of the article. And take off that airheaded costume. Three and a half billion years ago a android race from the global of Maltus sought to bring order to the stars. An outgrowth of the race became known as the Guardians of the Universe. They sought to remove charming from the population, and laid siege to the necromantic forces of the universe. The washington
Green Flame of Life
Earth-Two · Earth-One · New Earth · Prime Earth
Guardians of the Universe
More than four billion years ago, the Guardians of the Universe trapped all random magic energy of the Earth-One Universe and banished it to Earth-Two
Chang, Billings, Alan Scott
Jade, Ion, Yalan Gur, Zalaz, M’la
Bill Finger · Martin Nodell
|All-American Comics #16
The Starheart is an experimental weapon created by the Guardians of the Universe. It is the independent world power source for the Golden Age Green Lantern, Alan Scott .
Three and a half billion years ago a android race from the world of Maltus sought to bring decree to the stars. An outgrowth of the rush became known as the Guardians of the Universe. They sought to remove magic from the universe, and laid siege to the necromantic forces of the cosmos. The war was costly on both sides. The concluding to fall was the mighty Empire of Tears, finally subdued by the Guardians on the tombworld of Ysmault. After the wars, all the digress mystic energies in the universe were gathered and bound in an orb called the Starheart. This collective power was hidden in the heart of a headliner and grew in world power and finally gained self-awareness as the Green Flame of Life. Though the Guardians were mighty, the power of magic was something that could not be contained constantly. In formulation for this day, the Starheart willed a little assign of itself to travel through the universe to fulfill its fortune. As it traveled through outer space, the piece of the Starheart gathered debris over the centuries until it resembled a meteoroid. Two thousand years ago, the Starheart break up found its direction to Earth and, after fusing with the evil spirit of Yalan Gur, crashed as a meteor in China. A world named Chang finally shaped the meteoroid into a lantern. His grandson gave it to Kublai Khan, who gifted it to Marco Polo. [ 1 ] Centuries by and by an harebrained lampmaker named Billings reshaped it into a train lantern. In 1940, this lamp was found by Alan Scott who used its incredible inexplicable ability to become the first base Green Lantern on Earth in centuries. [ 2 ]
Read more : Scarlet Scarab Powers, Enemies, History | Marvel
Decades late, an alien named Zalaz stole the Starheart to raise his beloved M’la from the abruptly. Opposed by Alan Scott, Hal Jordan and Green Arrow, Zalaz retreated into the Starheart and awakened M’la inside it. M’la became the Starheart ‘s defender. [ 3 ] The original consciousness of the Starheart late reawakened and destroyed M’la. It grew in power and sought to control Alan Scott ‘s life, making him a young serviceman again. Scott and the mystic Green Lantern Torquemada managed to contain some of the Starheart ‘s evil department of energy, but the Starheart itself escaped. [ citation needed ] After the events known as Zero Hour the ring and lantern were depowered and the green Flame dwell within Scott ‘s soundbox. More recently, the Starheart resurfaced in another kingdom from which it took control condition over Scott ‘s son, obsidian, in an feat to steal second the exponent from Alan. By sacrificing her own Starheart powers, Alan ‘s daughter Jade defeated the entity. The green Flame now makes up Alan Scott ‘s stallion torso, and he uses the ability to battle evil as Sentinel. Wood is its entirely weakness .
Holy anachronisms, Batman!
This article is in need of updated information.
Please follow the guidelines in the Help section and complete this article to the highest level of quality. Remove this message when finished. This article is in need of update information .
In July of the class 960 the Song Dynasty was born in China. In October of the same class the Starheart falls to Earth as a ball of metallic element where it is discovered by a chinese mystic. The heart told this mystic “ Three times shall I flame fleeceable. The first to bring death. The second to bring life. The third to bring power. ” That same night the mysterious forged the foreign metal into a lamp, two hours after this villagers kill the mysterious with the lamp and all die of a plague. The lamp would then be passed from culture to culture, nether staying in the like topographic point for long. Around a millennium by and by, in April 1940, the lamp is given to a mental patient in Arkham Asylum named Edward Billings. Edward Billings forged the lamp into a Lantern, and walked out of the Asylum cured a calendar month by and by. One calendar month after Edward goes free, in June, the Lantern is located on a train driven by mechanic Alan Scott. The train then crashed and ascribable to Doctor Manhattan ‘s influence Alan died, with the Lantern being pulled from the wreckage. In December of 2017 the lamp goes on a bit batch and is finally found in the present day by Johnny Thunder in an abandon factory. [ 4 ] late, Doctor Manhattan restored the timeline to its master configuration, undoing the flash point ‘s expunction of the Justice Society. Alan Scott survived the gearing crash thanks to discovering the Lantern and went on to become green Lantern and a member of the Justice Society.
Read more : Người Nhện: Không còn nhà – Wikipedia tiếng Việt
There’s something missing here. This section of the article is incomplete, and contains information, but requires more before it can be considered complete. You can help DC Database by editing this page, providing additional information to bring this article to a higher standard of quality. There ‘s something missing here. This section of the article is incomplete, and contains information, but requires more before it can be considered. You can help DC Database by editing this page, providing extra information to bring this article to a higher standard of quality .
Starheart Mysticism : the mysterious might and ability of the Starheart, an ancient artifact created by the Guardians of the Universe. The Starheart is capable of many charming and mystic powers and abilities that include but are n’t limited to the follow :
- Phasing: The ring permits to its wielder to walk through obstacles as if was a ghost. 
- Metal Manipulation: The wielder will gain mastery about all metals and be immune to it.
- Eternal Youth: The artifacts mystical properties also imbue one with seemingly vastly extended lifespan; decelerating the aging process.
- Flight: allows one to fly at varying incredible speeds through the air.
- Energy Constructs: and create solid objects such as giant hands, walls, shields, force fields, battering rams, cages, slides, safety nets, ropes, chains, platforms, hammers, and grappling hooks.
- Protective Force Fields: He seemed to have a relatively permanent personal force-field that protected him from bullets and the like (described as an “invulnerability to metal”).
- Matter/Energy Manipulation: The star-heart is capable of transmuting and changing energy and matter. The star-heart can also manipulate energy for more subtle effects like bending light to make the user invisible.
- Energy Projection: The Starheart can project different forms of energy that are both mystical and non-mystical.(electricity, magnetism, etc.)
- Reality Alteration: The Starheart can affect and change reality to a limited degree.
- Teleportation: allows its wielder to magically teleport across short or long distances in a flash of dazzling bright green light.
- Hypnosis: The ring can hypnotize persons, and the Starheart itself could hypnotize the wielder to fulfill its own agenda.
- Time Travel: Once, the Starheart opened a time-portal by 24 hours. The ring needed the combined willpower of Alan Scott and all the Infinity Inc. members to return the later ones to their own time.
- Power Limitation: The ring is ineffective against wood and plants.
- The ring must be recharged in the Starheart every 24-hours to keep his potency.
- The abilities of the ring are powered by the willpower of its wielder.
- The Starheart is referred by this name by the first time in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #111 (Until then only the meteor and his force, Green Flame of Life, were known). The Green Flame of Life admits be part of the Starheart in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #112.