|This article’s content is marked as Mature
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are detached to view this page. otherwise, you should close this page and see another foliate .
Reading: Annie Leonhart
Female Titan (Megata no Kyojin)
Attack on Titan
Member of the Military Police Brigade (undercover, formerly)
Member of the 104th Cadet Corps (undercover and graduated, formerly)
Refugee farmer (undercover, formerly)
Marley Warrior candidate (formerly)
Powers / Skills
Regenerative healing factor
3D Maneuvering skill
Muai Thai expert
Practicing Muai Thai.
Teaching Muai Thai roughly to Eren Yeager.
Spending time with Armin Arlert.
Bring Eren Yeager and the Coordinate to Marley.
Destroy all the Eldians within the Walls (all failed).
Stay isolated in her crystal tomb to avoid being apprehended (succeeded).
Return to her father (succeeded).
Type of Villain
|“||I just want the weak who get swept along with the flow to be considered human, too.||„|
|~ Annie to Marlowe Freudenberg.|
Annie Leonhart, besides known as the Female Titan is a major antagonist in the anime/manga series Attack on Titan. She serves as a supporting supporter in the early arc of the series, while besides secretly acting as an antagonist offscreen, until the Female Titan arc, where she serves as the main antagonist, appearing by and large disguised as the Female Titan, whose events are planned and assisted by Reiner Braun. She makes two major appearances as a flashback character in the Clash of the Titans arc and the Return to Shiganshina arc. After the timeskip she appears as a major character in the Marley arc flashbacks and in the War for Paradis arc. She is the archenemy of Mikasa Ackerman and love pastime of Armin Arlert. A 14-meter grandiloquent Titan with a previously unheard of feminine consistency structure, encountered during the expedition to Wall Maria. She possesses intelligence, across-the-board cognition of hand-to-hand combat, and the ability to selectively regenerate or harden parts of her body during battle. During her childhood, she was trained by her father and by Theo Magath into Marley ‘s service along with Zeke Yeager, Reiner Braun, Bertolt Hoover, Marcel Galliard, Porco Galliard, and Pieck Finger. All of them were born and grew in their hometown Liberio, and were locked in an internment zone, one of the ghetto where the Eldians of Marley live. Like Bertolt, she obediently follows Reiner ‘s plans and ideas, first bringing the Titans to Wall Maria adenine well as doing Marcel ‘s work, spying on the nobility and the military, helping to kill Marco Bott, killing Sawney and Bean with Reiner, and finally attempting to capture Eren numerous times according to Reiner ‘s commands. Unlike Reiner, she does n’t care about her mission, is openly hostile towards him and alone desires to return to Marley and reunite with her father. however she besides demonstrates anti-heroic qualities such as teaching Eren martial arts, saving Jean and Connie, befriending Marlowe and Hitch and developing romanticist feelings for Armin. She is voiced by Yū Shimamura in the japanese version of the zanzibar copal and Lauren Landa in the english interpretation .
Annie has a small so far well-built stature and has naturally-blonde hair that ends near her eyes. Annie ‘s eyes are amobarbital sodium and she normally has a stoic boldness and rarely smiles, she wears the lapp undifferentiated as everyone else. In Annie ‘s Titan mannequin, she is perceptibly different but hush keeping her redeem qualities. Annie however retains her blond hair with blue eyes and stands at a very improbable acme, unlike other Titans Annie does n’t retain much of her skin and is down to revealing muscle tissue with a fiddling peel around her middle. last Annie has a very well endowed brawny torso with her biceps and triceps along with her thighs being bulky .
Annie is considered to be an detached, glamorous, and exclusionary type ; friendships do not come to her easily. She is rarely seen smiling and frequently has an emotionless formulation. She is lazy, faineant, unresponsive, apathetic, calloused, lethargic, dispassionate, quiescent, wimpish, and slumberous, with fiddling desire to put in any feat into meaningless disciplines or activities, and rather focuses entirely on making it into the Military Police Brigade to obtain an easy life. Yet, she somehow does seem to hold a strange captivation and flush feelings of respect towards people that have a deep common sense of duty and righteousness – in those people who do manage and who can devote their lives and even die for causes they believe in.
Annie is truly selfish, due to having been abandoned at birth and being used as a tool by everyone she has ever known, even by her adopted father who wanted a better life for himself through her. She has no concern in protecting strangers due to being unattached to most of world to an absurdly high degree. While early Warriors have grand goals of improving life for their people or protecting the worldly concern, Annie only cares about seeing her beget. She equally despises both Eldia and Marley as nations, deeming them both selfish and inconsiderate for human lives, and feels the lapp way for every early nation. In fact she believes about everyone in the world is rotten and selfish, and sees it as normal human nature, which is why she alone pursues small-scale goals, as they entirely gratify her immediate desires. possibly her wonder for people devoted to a cause than themselves stems from a cognition that her small goals will not fulfil her, unlike the feelings drawn from pursuing justice, morality or about unachievable dreams .
Despite Annie ‘s normally cold, pitiless, bloodthirsty, unpleasant, violent, and calm demeanor, she is shown to emote her feelings in respective ways. She was intelligibly scathing and angered when Reiner teased her about her constant avoidance in hand-to-hand battle train. Despite her apparent unfeelingness, she has expressed a level of guilt and shock, most notably when apologizing to a certain cadaver after the battle of Trost. Annie is besides known to be very enthusiastic, dedicated, and firm in her mission as a Titan sceneshifter, to the point that she killed many innocent people to reach her goal ( besides attempting to kill many of her erstwhile comrades ), and shed tears when she failed to capture Eren. Though she is apparently deaf and imperturbable towards her capability as a competent hand-to-hand battle combatant, she remains gallant of her skills and even seems to enjoy the very notion of fighting as deduced by Eren. The alone clock that she is seen as truly smiling in a care, positive, and thoughtful manner is when she expressed a curious interest in teaching Eren how to fight in her alone fight style .
- Previous holder of the Female Titan (Pure Titan)
- Numerous counts of Shiganshina District citizens (Caused)
- Carla Yeager (Caused)
- Marco Bott (Caused)
- Ivan (Caused)
- Luke Siss
- Dieter Ness
- Darius Baer Walbrunn
- Gunther Schultz
- Eld Jinn
- Petra Ral
- Oruo Bozad
- Female Wall cultist
- Several unidentified Survey Corps soldiers
- Numerous counts of Stohess District citizens (Caused)
- Like all of the three Titan-Shifter moles, Annie acts as a foil and counterpart to one of the main characters. In her case, she is one to Mikasa; both are very skilled fighters who rarely show emotion and are very withdrawn, but Mikasa lives for Eren and Armin, while Annie shuts everybody out due to trust issues. Also, Mikasa is quite tall, has black hair and fights mainly on instinct, while Annie is short, has blond hair and relies on complex techniques. However, Annie and Mikasa are only similar when looking at their superficial aspects. In terms of character, personality, and reasoning, the two are nothing alike.
- Despite her ruthless, callous and objectionable nature, she genuinely cares about her comrades, for example when she confronted Armin twice as a Titan in the field and let him live both times, and seemed hurt when Armin used emotional blackmail to expose her because she respected him. She also sobbed when Reiner manipulated her to help him kill Marco instead of having Bertholdt do it for him, as Reiner had noticed she was starting to feel too much compassion towards humanity in the walls.
- Annie, Reiner and Bertholdt don’t work well together like Eren, Mikasa, and Armin do. They are dysfunctional and there’s no good communication between them, with Reiner having to do most of the job as he doubts Annie’s loyalty to Marley (rightly, given she holds no true loyalty to Marley, only her father) and considers Bertholdt unreliable. Annie and Reiner don’t seem to get along much, even if the latter is concerned about her safety. However, later in the story Annie makes peace with Reiner and shares a hug with him.