August Ransom Smith
[ 1 ]
White Dragon [ 2 ]
Dad [ 1 ]
Walking Scrotum [ 2 ]
Fork [ 2 ]
Jimmy Fallon [ 3 ]
Guy Fieri [ 3 ]
Blake Shelton [ 3 ]
Dragon [ 4 ]
Auggie SmithDadWalking ScrotumForkDragon
Reading: White Dragon
The Suicide Squad ( mentioned )
Peacemaker ( 7 episodes )
- Forty years ago, God challenged me as he did Abraham. But I was too weak to listen. But not no more! I knew you was unclean when you were born! And even more so when you killed your brother. I knew when you listened to that devil music. I knew when you shaved your body like a woman. I knew when you slept with the whores of polluted blood! And men! And even more so when you conspired with the forces of Baphomet against the United States of America! And now, boy, I give your life to God!“
- ―White Dragon to Peacemaker[src]
August Ransom “Auggie” Smith, besides known as the White Dragon, was the bigoted and barbarous church father of Keith Smith and Christopher Smith, the vigilante known as the Peacemaker. He was besides the supervillain drawing card of a white supremacist organization known as the Aryan Empire. After Christopher by chance killed Keith during a fight organized by Auggie, Smith felt a deep hate for his son, always feeling disappointed in him, until Chris was arrested for his acts as a vigilante. When Chris got out of prison and went to visit him, Auggie placid hated him, until he was framed by his son being sent to the Evergreen Corrections Center. After presenting enough testify to prove his purity, Auggie went out to become White Dragon again and revengefully kill his son with the help oneself of his supremacist empire. however, Smith would fail in the attempt being killed by Peacemaker, who managed to get rid of him but suffered subsequent injury .
White Dragon campaign
- “ He’s a white supremacist who used to dress up as a supervillain called the White Dragon. “
- ―Leota Adebayo to Christopher Smith[src]
During his early years, August Smith was the racist and supremacist leader of an organization known as the Aryan Empire. Smith, at some point besides created an armor for his attacks and took on the mantel of the White Dragon, a supervillain that became known by the authorities and gained a repute. Auggie had two sons, Keith and Christopher : Auggie openly favored Keith, while viewing Chris with nothing but reject. [ 2 ] [ 5 ] [ 3 ]
Training his son
- “ He trained you to kill from when you were very young. “
- ―Emilia Harcourt to Christopher Smith[src]
Having been a soldier and due to his flex views, Auggie started to train Chris from birth to become a mighty assassin and attempted to bring him under his racist views. once during Christopher ‘s young person, Auggie had tied up a serviceman and forced Chris to kill him with a screwdriver. Despite not wanting to, Chris agreed to do it under his father ‘s pressure, crying during the dissemble while August watched gratifyingly. Auggie was besides known to host cockfights where he would pit his two children against each early and encouraged them not to pull any punches. One day, Chris — egged on by Auggie — unintentionally delivered a devastating coke to Keith which induced a black capture, traumatizing Chris and increasing Auggie ‘s resentment for him. [ 6 ] [ 5 ] [ 7 ] [ 8 ]
reunion with his son
- “ How did my fuckin’ sperm grow into a nancy boy like you? “
- ―August Smith to Christopher Smith[src]
Chris was captured by A.R.G.U.S. in 2017 for acting as “ Peacemaker ”, a delusional pacifist, and detained in Belle Reve, being sentenced to 30 years in prison. During this time, August took worry of Chris ‘ positron emission tomography Eagly. After his son apparently escaped prison, August was visited by Chris at his house. Auggie asked Chris why he did n’t tell him when he got out of prison, with his son replying that it has been tough for him and he ‘s been laid out in a hospital for five months after a guy injection him and a build fell on him during a mission, with August believing that it was pathetic that he let person injection him .
The two later had lunch together and Chris told August about Ratcatcher 2, who could control rats, and mocked Bloodsport for his musophobia, which made August laugh maniacally to the point where he about chokes. August then asked if Bloodsport was the one who had shot him, to which Smith indirectly said yes, which disappointed him. After finishing their lunch, August let Chris enter his storehouse chamber where he explained most of the helmets ‘ capabilities to Chris and gave him one angstrom farseeing deoxyadenosine monophosphate long as he could do something useful with them like kill a Jew or a Communist, a note that made Chris identical disturb. [ 1 ]
Framed and arrested
August was late framed by Task Force X on the mangle of Annie Sturphausen which involved his son. This was possible due to John Economos swapping out Chris ‘ fingerprints in the crime scene to correlate with those of August to keep the patrol off Peacemaker ‘s track while Leota Adebayo bribed two witnesses into lying when interrogated by the police about the consequence. August was then catch by Detective Sophie Song and became an inmate on the Evergreen Corrections Center where he was instantaneously recognized as the White Dragon by respective early boyfriend inmates, who kneeled before him and claimed their loyalty to him. [ 2 ]
Read more : Spider-Man: No Way Home – Wikipedia
After finding out that his team arrested his forefather, Chris went to visit August at the Evergreen Corrections Center to come clean with him about the situation. After his son told him that he was involved on an investigation mean to stop aliens from invading the planet, August only used this information to threaten Chris by saying that he would expose Project Butterfly to the authorities in regulate to get exempt. [ 5 ] by and by that like day, Smith was having a conversation with his boyfriend inmates, whom were members of the Aryan Empire when a new inmate named adrian Chase sat at their table. The new ridicule promptly started to mock August and his group for their racist views which started a crusade between most of August ‘s boyfriend inmates and Chase. After Chase beat them all, August claimed that he would not fight him as the cameras would make him look like the instigator. As the two were taken back to their cells, Chase told Smith that he was a bad dad, unfortunately this made August believe that his son was trying to kill him and asked to speak to Sophie Song immediately as he was dragged back to his cell by the guards. [ 5 ]
return of the White Dragon
Released from prison
- I’m gonna do something I should have done a long time ago.”
“Kill my fucking son.“
- ―August Smith and his thug[src]
Detective Song finally went to see him and August told her that he was impeccant, asking for them to take his prints and check them again. When asked who was the actual perpetrator of the crime he was accused of, August revealed that it was his son. The Evergreen Police Department took his fingerprints and Detective Song asked for the prints to be sent directly to her. After seeing that the prints did n’t match and that the witnesses were threatened in order to lie, Song realized that August was innocent and needed to be set spare despite his doubtful past. [ 3 ] Despite Caspar Locke ‘s attempts to keep August in prison, he was finally released from the Evergreen Corrections Center by Sophie Song who was now set on to arrest his son. Outside of the correction center he was picked up by one of his thugs, who asked him what he would do now, to which August replied that he would last go kill Chris. August returned to his house where he assembled diverse members of the Aryan Empire while he went to his Quantum unfold storage area in order to get his White Dragon suit. His followers helped him put on his suit, with August assuming the identity of the White Dragon once again while the rest of his Aryan Empire saluted him. [ 7 ]
- “ What are you doing?”
“What I should’ve done long ago. “
- ―Peacemaker and the White Dragon[src]
After he and his followers had everything ready, he activated the GPS traverse devices he put in each of Peacemaker ‘s helmets, seeing that there two groups of helmets, one that stood still at the police station and another one that was far aside from there, he realized that the latter ones were with Christopher and urged his followers to go get him. His Aryan Empire finally caught up to Peacemaker, who was actually driving on a truck with Vigilante and John Economos .
August was informed of Peacemaker ‘s location while he was flying through the air out with his fountain pack, which he late use to hit and knock over the hand truck in which his son was. He ripped the truck open and encountered his son along with Vigilante, after telling him that he was gon na kill him, August tried to blast the two heroes with his energy gauntlets but they promptly dodged his attack. just as he was about to kill his son with another blast, he started to be gunned down by Vigilante, who got him out of the truck and kept shooting him in front of his followers. Vigilante then cursorily threw a grenade at close rate between himself and the White Dragon, which caused an explosion that blasted August to the ground. After he got up, he realized that Peacemaker and his team had already left but kept following the signal left by his helmet. [ 4 ]
Showdown and executed by his son
- “ Well go ahead and do it you fucking pussy. I knew you couldn’t do it, you faggot. Cause I control you. Whether or not I kill you, you’ll never be able to get the fuck away from m- “
- ―The White Dragon’s final words[src]
The White Dragon and his empire followed the signal left by the helmet but they belated realized that Chris found out about the GPS device and tied the helmet to a raccoon in order to trick them. however, they soon discovered another bespeak that came from a car Vigilante steal from them, as he did n’t know about the GPS device and had a bunch of Peacemaker ‘s helmets in the trunk of the car. His followers late found Peacemaker again, who reunited with Vigilante and was close to the car, and tried to capture him. good as the White Dragon arrived, Eagly tried to attack him and defend Peacemaker, but August well punched eagle aside, viciously knocking it .
This made Christopher tackle him in anger for hurting Eagly, with his son saying that he was gon na kill him before being blasted away by August, who put his foot on Chris ‘ neck and told him about how he should have killed him a long time ago. After giving a lecture to his group, the White Dragon was ready to kill Chris with his energy gauntlets before being stabbed by Vigilante, who used one of the gaps in his armor to damage it. August threw Vigilante away and tried to kill Chris again before realizing that his gauntlets stopped working. He was then viciously punished by his son who late pointed his gunman at him. August taunted his son, saying that he could n’t and would n’t kill him as he would never get away from him, but Chris indeed shot him in the head, finally killing August. [ 4 ]
In malice of his death, the memory of August continued to haunt Chris from beyond the grave, apparently fulfilling August ‘s concluding words. While attempting to finish the Project Butterfly mission, August ‘s hallucinatory apparition appeared to Chris and taunted him for his weaknesses. This prompted his son to reach for his blowdart and in his mind, hit and kill the apparition of his father once again. Although his flit actually only hit a tree, the action allowed Emilia Harcourt to track down Chris ‘ missing helmet nearby. After the completion of the mission, the apparition appeared once more to Chris as he was mutely celebrating at his sign of the zodiac. Though Chris tried to look off, the apparition did not disappear. It mutely stood a few meters from Chris and lento formed a smile even as Chris continued to drink his beer. [ 9 ]
- “ Your dad is not a good man.”
“He’s still family. “
- ―Leota Adebayo and Peacemaker[src]
Auggie was described as “ a powerfully opinionated, coarse, small-town racist who is powerful and craft. ” [ 10 ] Auggie constantly insulted and talked down his own son, repeatedly pointing out that he does n’t care about Chris in the slender and refused to support him in any way beyond letting him adopt equipment. Auggie is an outdoors white supremacist, taking any chance to make racist remarks and diss Sophie Song simply for being asian. When letting Chris take a newly Peacemaker helmet, Auggie casually commented he only let him use the helmet if it meant killing minorities.
Read more : Marvel Studios – Wikipedia
Auggie was not only bigoted and barbarous, but besides selfish and cold-hearted. He refused to support Peacemaker ‘s deputation upon learning that they were the ones who framed him for murder and sent him to prison. Upon being released from prison, his beginning decision was to kill his own son. It is implied that Auggie was a pitiless murderer during his younger years as the White Dragon. even morally corrupt people like Amanda Waller referred to Auggie as a atrocious person. White Dragon ‘s followers continued to worship him for years after his retirement and were quick to join him again when he decided to become the White Dragon once more. Auggie ‘s hate of Chris esteemed from his own supremacist views, believing him to be “ impure ” plainly for his personal tastes and life choices. His hate was intensified by Chris ‘ accidental murder of his brother Keith, who Auggie was more fond of. This reasoning for his hate is besides reasonably hypocritical and irrational, as Auggie was the one to pit his sons against each other in a contend. In his final moments. Auggie continued to taunt and badmouth his own son until Chris last shot him, not believing that Chris would actually kill him. White Dragon ‘s rant when he was about to kill Peacemaker implied he was religious, and that his religious beliefs further fueled his irrational hate towards Chris .
- His father was a soldier who trained his son how to kill from the moment he was born.“
- ―Amanda Waller to Bloodsport[src]
- Skilled soldier: Smith was a soldier who trained his son in weapons and hand-to-hand combat. Under his tutelage, his son would become a formidable vigilante.
- Gifted intellect: Despite his antiquated views on race, Auggie Smith has displayed formidable intelligence that renders him a dangerous individual to be an enemy of.
- Expert leader: Auggie Smith was the leader of the Aryan Empire and his leadership is great enough that not only has he earned the title, “White Dragon”, but whilst in prison, other hardened inmates who were fellow white supremacists’ immediately fell to their knees and saluted him, indicating the amount of respect he has cultivated over his time with the hate group.
- Master engineer: Auggie Smith was an immensely talented engineer, capable of crafting creative and dangerous weapons and pieces of body armor with the Peacemaker Helmets and White Dragon suit being prime examples of his engineering prowess. Auggie Smith’s engineering prowess is not limited to the mechanical however, he has also mastered such advanced levels of engineering that he was able to create the Quantum Unfolding Storage Area, harnessing the power of interdimensional physics.
- Expert combatant: As a soldier, Smith was a highly skilled and formidable hand-to-hand combatant. He trained his son to become a skilled combatant as well.
- Irrational hatred: Despite his intelligence, Auggie is a raging white supremacist. He harbors intense irrational hatred of anyone who isn’t the same race, sex, or sexual orientation as him. He refused to talk to and frequently used racist dialogue while talking to Detective Sophie Song, ran the Aryan Empire, and included his son’s romantic encounters with men in his monologue before he was going to murder him.
- Peacemaker’s helmets: To be added
- White Dragon suit: To be added
- The passcode for the quantum unfolding storage area is 261011.
- The code is an homage to Robert Patrick, the actor who portrays Smith, as Patrick is the 1st Charter Holder of the 101st chapter of the Booze Fighters Motorcycle Club, being BF1011. Since B is the second letter of the alphabet, and F is the sixth letter, that would then become 261011.
Behind the scenes
- In DC Comics, Wolfgang Schmidt was a Nazi who ran a concentration camp during World War II. When the war ended, he met a children’s book author named Elizabeth Lewis and had a child together named Christopher that they raised in Austria. After they learned about his past, Wolfgang Schmidt became broken and committed suicide on Christopher’s fifth birthday. His death haunted Christopher and was a factor in him becoming Peacemaker.
- In DC Comics, White Dragon was the moniker chosen by William Heller, leader of the Aryan Empire and a childhood friend of Deadshot who was captured by the Suicide Squad after he started organizing racial conflicts as the villain William Hell. He later resurfaced as part of the Suicide Squad in a new suit of armor and with the White Dragon moniker, but he was killed by Plastique when he betrayed the team and murdered her friend Twister.
DC Extended Universe Wiki has a collection of images and media related to White Dragon. Thehas a collection of images and media related to