Our Super Foodie Guide to the Restaurants at Avengers Campus
There is one chief restaurant at Avengers Campus. The Pym Testing Kitchen is a quick-service restaurant that offers meals, snacks and beverages. The next-door Pym Tasting Lab is more like a quick-service lounge with beverages and snacks. Both offer mobile decree and at times may take Mobile Order entirely. You can now Mobile Order your food for the sidereal day. We recommend ordering in advance before you get hungry, as arrival windows may be several hours away, particularly for Pym Test Kitchen. There are besides a few food carts that do not accept Mobile Order.
Keep hop back for updates as the situation may change. For exemplify, Shawarma Palace carts were originally on mobile order but are walk-up only for nowadays. Of course, this is subject to change. So, good check the app and be prepared for whatever comes your way — much like an Avenger — when you visit. By the way, slinging webs on WEB SLINGERS : A Spider-Man gamble will decidedly help you work up a desperate appetite !
You ‘ll notice that there are many plant-based offerings, equally well as meat-based dishes, on the menu. We ‘ll be adding the plant-based dishes to our post on the best vegetarian food at Disneyland Resort
Pym Test Kitchen Featuring Impossible Foods
We were so stimulate to visit this old lab adeptness that ‘s now a quick-service restaurant to see it in legal action. The “ lab technicians ” wear lab coats. Your food is served on Scott Lang ‘s lab notes. The menu outdoor is on a giant cell call sieve. Just. so. Cool. But wait — there ‘s more !
The concept is that it uses Pym Particles to grow and shrink foods. In the movies, Ant-Man and the Wasp consumption Pym Particles to grow and shrink just about anything. Take a front around the restaurant area to see the results of past Pym Particle experiments. Note the gigantic condiment bottles and sodium carbonate cans .
When you enter, you get to watch the growing or shrinking of a pretzel as it makes its way through the quantum burrow immediately above the kitchen. Watch it go from large to belittled, modest to large, then the final result : a super-sized pretzel perfect to parcel ! With a growing tween with an indocile appetite, I may need to look into this engineering. FYI, we tasted this pretzel and the hale family approves .
But today, the topic is your meal. Campus visitors are the taste-testers, getting to enjoy hero-sized meals and bantam treats while watching the Pym food scientists at work in the kitchen lab .
Pym Test Kitchen serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks ! With express breakfast choices in the theme parks these days, we need to take a moment to do the froggy felicitous dance that we’ll have some good morning choices again — and superintendent fun ones at that ! here ’ s a expression at the menu .
- Calculated Breakfast = E x 2 + (B+P)/T — Eggs Two Ways with smoked bacon, crispy potato bites and focaccia toast
- Impossible Quantum Garden Breakfast — Plant-based folded omelet with Impossible breakfast sausage, crispy potato bites and focaccia toast
- Ever-Expanding Cinna-Pym Toast — Baked Pym particle bread and egg custard with cinnamon-sugar topping, a fried egg, smoked bacon and maple syrup
- Nano Eggs-periment 101 — Softly arranged eggs and turkey bacon with toast (for small beings ages 3 through 9)
- Cinna-Pym Mini Toast — Warm toasted cinnamon Pym particle bread with turkey bacon and maple syrup (for small beings ages 3 through 9)
You can besides get a side of bacon, turkey bacon, potato bites or mandarin oranges .
If you have a good morning fresh tooth, the Celestial-sized Candy Bar : Choco-Smash is besides available at breakfast !
Lunch and Dinner
Menus are are divided up by Blue Particle Specials and Red Particle Specials, as Blue Pym Particles expand items — sometimes to sharable sizes — and Red Pym Particles shrink them ( for smaller tadpoles ). We ordered one of everything off the adult menu because it was excessively hard to decide ! No, we did not get the family-sized Pym-ini, but we did take a look at it ! It comes in eight slices .
Blue Particle Specials ( meals and desserts ) include :
- Pym-ini — Salami, rosemary ham, Provolone, sun-dried tomato spread on toasted focaccia with marinara dipping sauce and arugula salad. It’s served by the slice ($14.49) or in a shareable family-sized format (serves six to eight people for $99.99 — it’s eight slices, and they are pretty filling).
- Not So Little Chicken Sandwich — Fried chicken breast, teriyaki and red chili sauces, pickled cabbage slaw on brioche with crispy potato bites. The chicken is delicious, but you’ll want to grab a fork and knife to eat it! The sauce has a little kick to it, but we did not find it too spicy.
- PB3 Superb Sandwich — Warm PB&J with banana and candied bacon on Pym particle bread, with micro banana smoothie and crispy potato bites.
- Caesar Salad + Colossal Crouton — Hearts of romaine, Kalamata olives, pickled onions, Caesar dressing, garlic crouton and Parmesan crisps. It’s a full-on head of romaine, so grab that knife to cut it up yourself. The salad is very tasty. Notice the large crouton has blue particles swirled in and the tiny croutons have red. We love the delicious details!
- Impossible Spoonful — Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce, dairy-free Parmesan and micro basil
- Choco Smash CANDY Bar — Dark chocolate (it isn’t very dark) on the outside with peanuts, caramel, nougat and chocolate brownie inside. This is HUGE. And you really can’t easily take it with you the way it’s wrapped, so make sure you save room to share it for dessert. And you guessed it, you’ll need a knife to cut into it. It tasted a lot like a giant Snickers bar.
available sides include rocket salad, coleslaw, cheese-beer sauce, marinara sauce, sugarcoat bacon, potato bites and mandarins .
loss Particles shrink down aspects of the adult meals to tadpole size. These are smaller version of the adult meals. The Mini-Meals for small Terrans ages 3 through 9 include a Cuties mandarin orange, Dannon yogurt and a choice of small low-fat milk or humble DASANI Water ( except Mini Pasta & Impossible Meat-balls ) .
- Teeny Pym-ini — Toasted ham and provolone sandwich with marinara dipping sauce
- Subatomic Chicken Sandwich — Crispy breaded chicken breast on a soft roll
- PB&J Flavor Lab: Assemble Your Own Experiment — Smooth peanut butter, strawberry jelly and Pym particle bread. Kids and young lab techs can use a wooden spoon to build their own version of a PB&J.
- Mini Pasta & Impossible Meat-balls — Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce and dairy-free Parmesan served with coconut milk yogurt and small DASANI water
- Quantum Pretzel — Weighing in at 453.8 grams, this Bavarian-style pretzel has a sharp cheddar-beer sauce and is perfect for sharing with friends.
- Elote Pretzel — A 5-ounce pretzel with corn three ways, cilantro sprigs, radish, cotija and flavored crema.
- Pingo Doce — Refreshing lemon-lime with a vanilla kick! This distinctly green beverage from Avengers lore is available exclusively at Avengers Campus. It’s available from the Coca-Cola Freestyle machine. This sweet green drink can best be compared to a vanilla Sprite.
- Proton Punch — Minute Maid Lemonade with berry purée, cherry boba and a grenadine-filled pipette.
- Banana Smoothie
even the serve vessels and utensils at Pym Test Kitchen do not escape the effects of “ Pym Particles. ” That makes for a visually fun display.
Read more : White Raven
Do not froget the fun novelties, such as the Glowing Pym Particle Capsule, Glowing Pym Particle Disc and Enlarged Pingo Doce pop can .
- Coors Light
- Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing
- Tio Rodrigo Blood Orange Michelada with Chamoy
- Flying Embers Hard Kombucha Orange Passion Mimosa
Pym Tasting Lab
Looking for something a little hard ? The outsize beer can next door to The Pym Tasting Lab may clue you in to what kinds of beverages are available at this localization. The Pym Tasting Lab is brewing up cocktail experiments, craft beers with unique beer taps that fill glasses from the buttocks up ( we ordered a beer just to watch it fill, and it was well deserving it ! ) and Snack Molecules. hera ’ s a look at the sofa menu :
- Popping Particle Punch — Non-alcoholic carbonated pineapple hurricane with Grenadine and flavor bursts.
- Honey Buzz — Gin, lemon juice, and honey syrup with a honey straw
- X-Periment — Tequila, Minute Maid lime juice, mango and habanero syrups with mango popping pearls
- Honey Fusion — Gin, Minute Maid lemonade, honey syrup, IPA and a honey straw
- Molecular Meltdown — Marshmallow milk stout and vanilla ice cream topped with miniature marshmallows
- The Regulator — Tequila, Minute Maid lime juice, mango and habanero syrup, wheat ale and mango popping pearls
- Particle Fizz — Hard seltzer with seasonal flavored pearls
- Draft beer
- Hard seltzer
- Snack Molecules — Mini pretzels, honey roasted peanuts and sweet and spicy popped sorghum. I guess Red Particles had their way with these snacks. I hope the calories shrunk with the foods too!
The cocktails come in a memento beaker cup .
Beer lovers and ace fans can try several drinks with the pint-size mini beer flight. Four tastings are served in miniskirt beer mugs on an outsize rule. How do these drinks measure up to each other ? Let us know what you think. The best separate is that you can take the bugs and ruler home with you as memento !
Avengers Campus Food Stands for Snacks and Meals On-the-Go
Terra is a satellite in the “ Guardians of the Galaxy ” film. It ’ mho besides known to its inhabitants as Earth. Earthlings are called Terrans. And what do Terrans/human Earthlings about universally love ? Churros ! ( Prove me wrong. )
You ’ ll find Terran Treats selling colorful round off churros, called Sweet Spiral Rations ( the colors have unique seasonal worker flavors and colors ). This stand is located across from Guardians of the Galaxy. possibly wait until after you ride Guardians before partaking .
The early treat is a Cosmic Cream Orb. This crisp cream puff is filled with colorful whipped raspberry cheesecake mousse .
Shawarma Palace (centrally located in the land) and Shawarma Palace Too (between the Hyperion and Guardians)
When the Avengers are famished after an epic poem battle, they ’ ve been known to refuel at Shawarma Palace. now you can excessively ( without the battle ) ! The Avengers convinced Shawarma Palace to open a food stand ( or two ) on campus. Is there anything Tony Stark can not accomplish ? Hop by the food stand for a wimp or vegetarian version of this wrapping .
At Breakfast there is a plant-based impossible Breakfast Sha-warm-up. It has plant-based blimp and egg in it, and is served with spice maple syrup .
We tried one of each lunch and dinner shawarma options :
- New York’s Tastiest — Warm chicken wrap with garlic sauce
- Impossible Victory Falafel — Hummus and crusted cauliflower
Both come with a coconut yogurt tahini creamy sauce for dipping. The sauce is therefore delectable !
Fans will surely notice all of the Avengers memorabilia on the carts. Each handcart has different stickers ( or newspaper articles ) and such .
Avengers Campus Food Novelties
What ’ s more fun than trying new, themed foods at Disneyland ? Acquire souvenir food and beverage novelties to enjoy at home, such as :
- Glowing Pym Particle Capsule and Glowing Pym Particle Disc — Light up your beverage with a red or blue glowing Pym particle capsule or disc
- Enlarged Pingo Doce Soda Can — Filled with Pingo Doce or your favorite Coca-Cola beverage
- Iron Man Infinity Gauntlet — A great way to hold your favorite Coca-Cola bottled beverage
- Doctor Strange Eye of Agamotto Sipper — Served with Coca-Cola bottled beverage.
- Pint-Sized Pints Mini Beer Flight — Oversized ruler flight board with mini beer steins (toadally cool looking, BTW).
- Mighty Thor’s Hammer Drink Vessel — Served with Coca-Cola bottled beverage.
You may be able to skip the lines by using Mobile decree to get these items when available. The Shawarma Palace Too at Hyperion sometimes has the Gauntlet and Hammer available on Mobile Order .
What new Avengers Campus foods are you most excited to try ? I know, it ‘s so hard to decide ! If you are looking to visit Avengers Campus, you ‘ll need to purchase Disneyland theme ballpark tickets ( Pssst … you can save money on dismiss Disneyland Resort multi-day ticket south through Undercover Tourist ) and make a parking lot booking.
Read more : White Raven
Related: Our Toadally Super Guide to Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure