- "Batman Reborn, Part One: Domino Effect"
- Batman and Robin Vol 1 #1
- August, 2009
- Variant Cover Artists
- Batman Reborn, Part One: Domino Effect
- outline for `` Batman Reborn, Part One : domino effect ''
- Appearing in `` Batman Reborn, Part One : domino Effect ''
- See besides
- Recommended reading
“Batman Reborn, Part One: Domino Effect”
Part of the ” Batman: Reborn ” event.
Textless 2nd Printing
J.G. Jones Variant
Textless J.G. Jones Variant
Batman and Robin Vol 1 #1
- Frank Quitely
Variant Cover Artists
Cover Variant #1
- J.G. Jones
Batman Reborn, Part One: Domino Effect
- Grant Morrison
- Frank Quitely
- Frank Quitely
- Alex Sinclair
- Pat Brosseau
- Mike Marts
- Janelle Asselin
|Batman and Robin # 2|
- Strange how the worst place in the world can be… anywhere. Even the safe, normal world you knew can become a chamber of horrors.
Reading: Batman and Robin Vol 1 1
- — Professor Pyg
Batman and Robin #1 is an emergence of the series Batman and Robin ( volume 1 ) with a cover date of August, 2009. It was published on June 3, 2009.
outline for “ Batman Reborn, Part One : domino effect ”
A team of robbers are driving at top speed through Gotham. The driver, who calls himself Toad, says Batman and Robin are dead. however, they are suddenly being tailed by a flying Batmobile, piloted by Batman and Robin. Robin mentions that he built this new Batmobile from his founder ‘s designs, and a testing relationship is established between the two heroes when Robin cites one of “ the rules ” to Batman : No substantial names in the field. The robbers are run into the river, but Toad escapes with a briefcase only to be captured by the Dynamic Duo. The briefcase turns out to be full of dominoes. When frog wakes up, he is blindfolded and hanging top gloomy. Batman threatens to drop him out of the Batmobile, but Toad says nothing, except that he works for Pyg and that Pyg will get revenge. Batman drops Toad onto the ceiling of the GCPD headquarters. back at the Batcave Dick says that he could not find any information on Toad in the JLA, JSA, or Titans database, but knows that Toad was using european circus slang. Alfred asks Dick if he is having second thoughts. Dick responds that he constantly knew that this was his destiny, and that it was his worst nightmare. He tells Alfred that by becoming Nightwing he felt he did n’t give Bruce the option of death, that he would have to constantly be Batman without an heir. now that his worst nightmare came true, he is fix. Damian offers to pension him off and continue on as Batman alone. Dick smiles, and declines the offer. The two head out in the Batmobile, and Damian continues to rile Dick. Dick responds by threatening to bring Tim Drake back as Robin. The two jumpstart from the Batmobile into the light of the Batsignal. On the roof, the cops ask Gordon why he continues to run the Bat-signal know Batman is dead, unaware of the entrance visitors. In another place, a bend is trying to escape Gotham, telling his daughter he got aside from Batman, and that people do n’t get that chance doubly. A knock at the doorway reveals a man in a hog ‘s mask, who introduces himself as Pyg. His assistants, who have faces like plastic dame ‘s heads, tie the crook to a table, and melt a dame face to his, and says they will do the like to his daughter. Pyg says, “ We will help you ”.
Appearing in “ Batman Reborn, Part One : domino Effect ”
- At the finale of the comic book there are some previews for the next month:
- Next issue looks to be Damian getting the boots put to him by Pyg’s gang.
- We see a floating cowl of Batman in a firepit, and Batwoman helping Batman.
- Next preview looks like Red Hood with two guns and a flashy costume (Jason Todd maybe), and a shadowed female stands next to him.
- Then the last frame is Dr. Hurt holding the key to Wayne Manor.
- This issue is reprinted in Batman and Robin: Batman Reborn.