- The Batman Who Laughs
- Dark Multiverse
- Powers and Abilities
- Recommended reading
The Batman Who Laughs
The Batman Who Laughs
The Darkest Knight,
The One Who Laughs
The Darkest Knight,The One Who Laughs
Martha Wayne ( mother, deceased )
( son, deceased )
( adopted son, deceased )
( adopted son, deceased )
( adopted son, deceased )
Thomas Wayne (father, deceased)Martha Wayne (mother, deceased) Damian Wayne (son, deceased) Dick Grayson (adopted son, deceased) Jason Todd (adopted son, deceased) Tim Drake (adopted son, deceased)
Reading: Bruce Wayne (Earth -22)
House of Conquest,
Legion of Doom,
Base Of Operations
Gotham City ( Earth -22 )
Formerly Castle Bat (destroyed), Dark Multiverse
Conqueror, Serial Killer · Former Vigilante
Scott Snyder · Greg Capullo
|First Appearance||Appearance of Death|
|Dark Days: The Casting #1
|Dark Nights: Death Metal #7
- When I was Bruce Wayne, I thought that with enough preparation, I would always win. But I was wrong. I was trapped in an unwinnable war, refusing to see the obvious answers right in front of me. The answers that are so clear to me now with victory right around the corner. To win, you need to adapt, and to adapt, you need to be able to laugh away all the restraints. Everything holding you back. You see… a Batman who laughs… is a Batman who always wins. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
- — The Batman Who Laughs src
The Batman Who Laughs was Bruce Wayne from Earth -22 of the Dark Multiverse. He is a lieutenant of Barbatos and the leader of the Dark Knights during the first Dark Multiverse invasion and, late, the infect heroes of the Secret Six. He convinced Perpetua, the original godhead of the multiverse, to choose him as her lieutenant over Lex Luthor as his vision was limited by his ego. The Batman Who Laughs continued on with his own plans, finally acquiring cosmic power and becoming a bigger menace than Perpetua herself.
The story of the Batman of Earth -22 was not much different from that of any other version of the Caped Crusader. When he was a son, Bruce Wayne watched his parents get murdered in an alley. Vowing vengeance against crime, he trained for years and became the hero Batman, fighting extremely villains in Gotham City. Batman took on many sidekicks as a vigilante, including Batgirl, Nightwing, Red Hood and Red Robin, equally well as a son he had sired named Damian Wayne. Bruce was a penis of the Justice League. When the Lex Luthor of his world decided to become a hero and tried to convince the League to let him join, Batman was the merely one to oppose his acceptance, as he knew Luthor did n’t truly believe in being a bomber but lone was concern in himself. [ 1 ]
Joker ‘s attack
Everything went sideways for Batman when the Joker started a killing spree across Gotham City ; the clown had discovered that he was dying from the same chemicals that had turned him into what he was and wanted to take everyone with him. He murdered all of Batman ‘s enemies including the Penguin, Catwoman, Killer Croc and the Ventriloquist. The Joker besides killed Batman ‘s acquaintance Commissioner Jim Gordon, who incidentally sprung an acidic trap in his notebook and melted his face off. [ 2 ] Batman was late drugged by Joker, temporarily paralyzing his body but not his mind, so he could witness the chaos he caused without being able to do anything about it. The Joker bombed a hospital in movement of Bruce and, to make it personal, shoot dead the parents of many young children in front of him before proceeding to inject the children with an incurable, irreversible striving of Joker Venom. According to the Joker, he did this in order to create a hybrid of both Batman and the Joker. Batman finally regained apparent motion and, therefore traumatize and angry over what he had witnessed, grabbed the Joker and broke his neck. unbeknown to Batman though, the Joker exhaled a toxin contained in his heart, which infected anyone close to him if he died. In this case, it was Batman. [ 2 ]
Two days after the mangle of the Joker, Batman and Superman talked about what had happened. Though he felt no guilt, he affirmed that he was not planning to make killing a regular thing. Superman assured him that the S.T.A.R. Labs arm in Metropolis had agreed to take care of all the kids who had been infected by the Joker Venom. When Superman mentioned how one of the children bit one of the doctors, Batman let out a belittled laugh which surprised both of them and alarmed Bruce. [ 2 ] Three days late, Batgirl, Nightwing, Red Hood and Red Robin were training in the Batcave and talked to Bruce about his worsening condition. Though they all offered to help the Bat however they could, Batman rebutted that he did n’t want any aid and revealed that the veridical rationality he called them was that he knew they would be the first to notice something was incorrect with him and warn the other heroes, something he could n’t allow to happen. And then he surprised them by doing something they were unprepared for : pull out a pair of hide machine guns and shoot them all dead. [ 2 ] Bruce by and by convinced his son Damian to join his side and transformed the son with Joker Venom to be like him. [ 3 ] He besides retrieved all the Joker-transformed children from the original attack and turned them into his new army of pet Rabid Robins. about two weeks after the Joker ‘s death, Batman slaughtered the rest of the Justice League by using the reserve of assorted villains ‘ weaponry they had built up over the years. He synthesized a strive of Black Kryptonite and used it against Supergirl, driving her harebrained and forcing her to kill her own family before killing her. On the Justice League Watchtower, he cornered Superman by releasing a Kryptonite-infused gas into the air and stated that he did n’t want to hold back anymore. Bruce then brought Clark ‘s wife Lois and his son Jon before him, [ 2 ] [ 4 ] and told the Man of Steel to lie to his family that everything would be okay, which Clark refused. Bruce tossed a shard of Black Kryptonite at the Kryptonians and watched as father and son went brainsick and ripped Lois apart before they killed each other. As such, Bruce ‘s transformation into “ The Batman Who Laughs ” was finished. [ 2 ]
Ruling Earth -22
The Batman Who Laughs went on to slaughter many of the Immortal Men, before realizing how many of them truly were there in the world. [ 5 ] The people of Earth -22 fought back against the Bat ‘s terrorism, but Bruce annihilated everything they threw at him until only he and his Robins were all that remained. [ 2 ] The last one to face him was his butler Alfred, who about managed to defeat Bruce by rigging his cave, his vehicles, and all his equipment. however, by convincing Alfred that there was placid hope for him, Bruce managed to trap Alfred in a lower level of sub-caves. Bruce kept him a prisoner for a long fourth dimension, feeding him scraps and whispering to him to drive him insane. Bruce managed to break Alfred to become his firm handmaid again. [ 6 ] As his universe began to fade from universe, Barbatos arrived and revealed the rest of the Dark Multiverse to him and his plans to go after the true Multiverse equally well. Believing him to be the ideal Bat to help him, Barbatos made Bruce the spearhead for his plans to drag all of creation into dark. [ 2 ]
Invading the Multiverse
The Batman Who Laughs went out into the Dark Multiverse to assemble the most twist versions of Batman out there to aid in conquering the chief Multiverse. Traveling to each of the Knights ‘ worlds minutes before they were erased from universe, he appealed to their desire not only to live but to bring their unique brands of truth and justice to worlds beyond their own. Each Batman jumped at the opportunity, and they awaited their moment to travel to Earth 0. once the Court of Owls summoned them, his inaugural act was to have his warped Robins slaughter the Court ‘s leaders. He then set the Knights loosen upon the hometowns of each member of the Justice League. The Batman Who Laughs then attacked Cyborg aboard the Justice League Watchtower and explained that they had been called to this universe because of a great resound and that, despite their bloodcurdling nature, they were needed to save the world. [ 7 ]
Games in Gotham
After taking over the Watchtower, each Dark Knight was given control of a city. The One Who Laughs was assigned to protect Gotham, as it was where Barbatos would fulfill his concluding plans. Bruce fought his room through Arkham Asylum, causing a mass break, and offered magic playing cards made out of Cosmic Metallurgy to the worst of Batman ‘s enemies, allowing them to manipulate world the way they saw it. The villains to receive the cards were the Riddler, Poison Ivy, Firefly, Bane, Mister Freeze and Mad Hatter, who were then each given a section of the Gotham to manipulate and rule over to protect the newly formed Challengers Mountain sitting in the middle of the city. [ 8 ] The One Who Laughs was able to see the slaughter result from his batch top, viewing each villain ‘s actions with the world warping powers of his cards. finally the Teen Titans, Green Arrow, Nightwing and the Suicide Squad teamed up to form a screen of “ Gotham Resistance ” to take down Batman ‘s reality-bent villains. [ 8 ] [ 9 ] [ 3 ] During the conflict, the Batman Who Laughs ‘ son Damian was killed, but Bruce was apathetically unmoved .
Bats Out of Hell
The Batman Who Laughs watched as his Dark Knights tortured the Justice League across the world, but his rejoice was interrupted by Cyborg, who rescued the League members. As separate of his plot, the Batman Who Laughs revealed that he had captured the Over-Monitor, who, when linked up with the Anti-Monitor ‘s stellar brain, would destroy all of reality, both the Dark Multiverse and the Multiverse and leave nothing but darkness. however, his plan was interrupted by the Justice League and their allies from throughout the Multiverse. Having realized that the Batman Who Laughs could only anticipate every move Bruce Wayne would realistically do, the Batman of this world did something he would differently never do – team up with the Joker to save the day. In the final examination confrontation, Batman escaped his evil counterpart and rescued the Over-Monitor, while the cave they were in collapsed on the Batman Who Laughs and the Joker. From a compound campaign of all the universe ‘s heroes, Barbatos was defeated, and the invasion of the Dark Multiverse was stopped while the remaining Dark Knights were either apprehended or killed during their final battles with members of the Justice League .
The Batman Who Laughs survived the cave collapse and continued his quest for world destruction, allying himself with the House of Conquest against the Council of Immortals. [ 10 ] The Batman Who Laughs aided in trying to start a global war, as part of the House of Conquest ‘s motives was that humanness had gotten watery without a devastating longform conflict. [ 5 ] erstwhile after this, he went looking for Lex Luthor of Prime Earth, infiltrating LexCorp ‘s Multiverse Research Lab. The Batman Who Laughs allowed himself to be captured by the Legion of Doom [ 11 ] so that he could partake his multiversial cognition of the Totality and Perpetua. [ 1 ]
The Laughing House
Main article: The Batman Who Laughs Vol 2 The Batman Who Laughs resurfaced in Gotham and partnered up with another Batman from the Dark Multiverse called the Grim Knight to work on a deadly serum from dead Bruce Waynes of the multiverse to cause maximum chaos. As part of the plan, they began by going after the Joker.
Read more : Scarlet Scarab Powers, Enemies, History | Marvel
Though they succeeded in invading Arkham Asylum and making it to the Joker ‘s cell, the real Joker had gone to Prime Earth ‘s Batman to seek protective covering. Though Batman agreed to collaborator with the Joker again, this was all a flim-flam, and the Joker attempted to kill himself to activate the toxin within his organization that had created the Batman Who Laughs in his population. The Batman Who Laughs kidnapped Commissioner Gordon and brought him to the hideout that he shared with the Grim Knight. Laughs remarked that he hoped to form a strong partnership with Gordon – in his own twist way .
The Batman Who Laughs encountered the real Batman at Blackgate Penitentiary and, though they fought, Laughs, while in disguise, tricked the guards into attacking the desperate Batman and escaped. Laughs set up a merging to try to ally himself with the Court of Owls, asking for a small favor, but they refused. They sicced their army of Talons on the evil Batman, but, thinking ahead, Laughs had severed all the undead assassins ‘ arms off ahead of time, leaving the Court defenseless for his counterattack. The Court of Owls tried to flee, but the Batman Who Laughs proceeded to detonate explosives he planted earlier to reshape their inner ear and make escape much more unmanageable. Laughs admitted the little favor he wanted was for them all to die. The Batman Who Laughs met up with the Batman of Prime Earth again, who was about overtaken by the toxin from the Joker ‘s death. Laughs was excited to have another version of himself, though he saw Prime Batman as the weakest alternate in the multiverse, because he was the least compromising in his values and therefore the least happy. however, Laughs figured he could possibly be the ingredient in his malefic Wayne serum he was missing and stuck a syringe in Prime Batman ‘s thorax to finish the transformation. Thanks to the intervention of Alfred and a young Bruce Wayne from another universe, Prime Earth Batman was saved, and the Batman Who Laughs was subdued and beaten within an column inch of his life by Batman with his own mother ‘s gravestone. He was then taken and locked inside a dungeon within the Hall of Justice .
Infecting the Secret Six
Before being captured, The Batman Who Laughs came up with a design to infect the entire earth and required the energies of six different heroes to get the summons started. Targeting members of the Justice League and their allies, the Batman Who Laughs used special Batarangs coated with the same toxin that the Joker used to initially infect him to infect four heroes to his campaign : Shazam, Hawkman, Donna Troy and Blue Beetle. Laughs gave Jokerized-Shazam a Batarang and instructed him to find and use it on Superman, while the Grim Knight infected the last initiate – Commissioner Gordon. Jokerized-Superman broke the Batman Who Laughs out of his cell in the Hall of Justice – his plan apparently working. Superman asked the Bat what his ultimate finish was, which he admitted was destroying all life in the multiverse. This was all a ruse though, and Superman was only feigning his brainwash to learn the evil Batman ‘s plan. Having never left his cell due to an illusion vomit on him, the Batman Who Laughs was left in the Hall of Justice while the veridical Batman and Superman tracked down all the heroes he previously infected – who had all teamed up and become the newest secret six .
While Batman and Superman were busy trying to stop the Secret Six, the Batman Who Laughs escaped his cellular telephone under the Hall of Justice. The cosmic terror Perpetua, nowadays working with Lex Luthor, assigned Luthor to recapture the Bat, stating the energies of the Dark Multiverse were a terror to her. Lex succeeded in outmaneuvering the Secret Six but realized that Laughs had infected 666 superheroes while retrieving a sample from Gordon. Luthor was however saved by the real Joker, who advised him to be himself in arrange to defeat the Batman Who Laughs. Luthor later assembled a team of villains he gifted powers to take on Laughs ‘ infect heroes. [ 12 ] During the fight, Lex Luthor stripped Laughs of his bill, knowing it was the entirely thing that was keeping him grounded on their earth, but Laughs tricked Lex in turn with explosives and took back his visor. The nightmare Batman then ordered Supergirl to put fire in the area ; mocking Lex due to the helplessness to displace of his Human/Martian form and wished that Perpetua was watching as he dies .
however, Lex rose up from the reason and declared to him that he should have gone with the kill before stabbing him with a blade that contained the antidote to his dark infection, freeing those infected by the Batman who Laughs. Before the newly freed heroes could do anything Lex then teleports himself alongside Mercy and the subdued Batman Who Laughs back in the Godhead, where Lex showed to Perpetua his victory. however it was all precisely a ruse from the Batman Who Laughs ; as he rose to his feet he revealed everything he knew about her from Barbatos. He besides revealed that that the Justice League were however active and were sent by the Quintessence in a travel to end her for effective if she did n’t act promptly. last he pointed out that Lex was excessively conceited to realize that the presuppose future that he saw where all worshipped him might have been fudge. The Batman Who Laughs bowed, saying that she should choose him over Lex to be her second in charge. After depowering an impudent Lex for his arrogance and sending him and Mercy Graves back to Earth-0 the Mother of the Multiverse peers inside The Batman Who Laughs ‘ mind, both laughing for what was to come. [ 12 ] After gathering up his forces to fight the Justice League, the Batman Who Laughs fight against the Justice League and was killed by Wonder Woman using a chain saw built using parts of the inconspicuous Jet. however, the Batman Who Laughs had a contingency plan in case he was killed ; having encountered a Bruce Wayne who had come into contact with the Comedian ‘s Button and built an intrinsic playing field generator to study it, the Batman Who Laughs decided to use him as character of his plan. He then locked that Bruce in the machine and the leave accident granted Bruce the power of Doctor Manhattan. After Bruce was able to reconstitute himself, The Batman Who Laughs used an energy knife to quickly lobotomize Bruce before he gained omnipotence. He then stored him away and inform Batmage and the remaining Dark Knights to its placement .
ascribable to The Batman Who Laughs ‘ question and brain survive entire, the Dark Knights recover the remains and are instructed to transplant his brain into the lobotomized Bruce Wayne. The Batman Who Laughs finally awakens after a time period of time and slowly adjusted to his new body, overhearing Batmansaurus Rex insulting him for not responding to his name ; he disintegrated him and quipped there is not a name for one like him. on the spur of the moment, Perpetua telepathically reached out to them and summoned Laughs. Morphing his torso into his previous form anterior to death, he spoke with Perpetua and was warned that the other beings would come after him if they knew what he had done. After the link is severed, The Batman Who Laughs had no far consumption for the Dark Knights and disintegrated them except for one Robin. Anointing him The Robin King, the Batman Who Laughs enlists him to assist in keeping Diana from renewing the Multiverse while he regains his intensity. finally, he changes his phase once more, becoming a thin being of pure darkness and renaming himself The Darkest Knight. [ 13 ] finally, The Darkest Knight grows in office and breaks into Valhalla Cemetery to steal department of energy from Wally West ; noticing both him and Barry Allen linear, he gleefully begins to chase them both down while taunting them. even though the Justice League are able to divert the Crisis energy to Barry Allen sitting atop the Mobius Chair, it was tampered to send the energy to the Darkest Knight careless of the result. Proclaiming victory, the Darkest Knight then reveals he has everything needed to remake the Multiverse into his own image : “ The last fifty-two. ” [ 14 ] The Knight travels to Perpetua and, informing her that it was him wholly along behind the plot, reveals his captive to kill her. Despite getting cut off from the Crisis Energy and entrapped by Perpetua, the Darkest Knight is able to break dislodge and kill her by sealing her aside within fragments of the Source Wall. He then summons a group of his followers including respective of the original Dark Knights to kill the animated and undead that were brought to fight him. [ 15 ] As the Darkest Knight reveals in his victory, he is confronted by a golden invest translation of Wonder Woman. The two fight through time and space, with the Darkest Knight bringing Diana to the beginning of the Universe and the hand of Perpetua. Confronting her with how he can keep the Hands ( others of Perpetua ‘s people ) from erasing the population, he requests that he join her or else the Universe will be wiped from being. Diana responds by punching him using Perpetua ‘s own hand. She strikes the Darkest Knight several times as they plummet through the future towards the last embers of the Death Sun. The Darkest Knight becomes awful of Diana ‘s newfound energy and, noticing the arrival of the Hands, pleads with her to join him ; screaming in bootless, the Darkest Knight is thrown into the Sun, killing him. [ 16 ]
Powers and Abilities
- Genius Level Intellect: Bruce had displayed a great deal of cunning, often making his enemies into believing they’re winning while having another plan all along. Unlike most mortals in the Omniverse, Bruce was aware of multiple different realities even before acquiring the powers of the Final Bruce Wayne. He was aware of his own Dark Multiverse as well as the opposite Multiverse. He also knew how the Dark Multiverse was formed, as he was told by Barbatos. Finally, he was aware of an ancient and all powerful being known as Perpetua, which few others in existence know of.
- Escapology: Bruce was able to escape from almost any precarious situation. He had proven himself capable enough to escape a magical cell, strong enough to keep the incredibly powerful wizard Merlin locked up for a thousand years.
- Investigation: On his world, Bruce was considered “the world’s greatest detective”. He was able to deduce the entire plan of Lex Luthor even though he was locked inside a cell with no plausible way of finding out his secrets.
- Temporal Mechanics: Bruce was so familiar with time travel, he stated he could smell chronal energy on people, even prior to gaining his powers as the Darkest Knight.
- Tactical Analysis: Batman was a master tactician. Using his knowledge of their various weaknesses, Batman was able to systematically eliminate every member of his Justice League. He went up against the people of his world, armies of villains, alien tyrants and the wrath of gods. Still he prevailed as he used his methodical mind to exterminate all those who resisted him.
- Leadership: The One Who Laughs was the leader of the Dark Knights.
- Martial Arts: Bruce had all the same training and skills as the Batman of Earth 0 and has never lost a one on one fight. Laughs was able to take on the Earth 0 Batman and Joker at the same time for a short while.
- Peak Human Condition (Formerly): Prior to his transformation into the Darkest Knight, Bruce’s strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes and coordination were at peak human perfection.
- Peak Human Strength
- Peak Human Durability
- Peak Human Stamina
- Peak Human Reflexes
- Weaponry: Batman was a master in utilizing several types of weaponry.
- Vulnerability to Nth Metal: Denizens of his universe vibrate at a different frequency to Nth Metal, and are particularly badly harmed upon contact with it.
- Visor Tether: Bruce relied on his visor to keep him anchored to the Multiverse. Without it, his connection would be severed and he would cease to exist outside of the Dark Multiverse.
- Power Loss: As all the peoples of the Multiverse act as batteries for the Crisis Energy and its opposite, destabilizing its center, Earth-0 would prevent him to tap anymore power from it, limiting his power.
- Mental Disorder: Like the Joker, he suffered from insanity, which eliminates all facets of his personality that made him a good person, leaving only madness and bloodlust while transforming his personality into like that of the Joker. This however has shown little if any effect in being a barrier for his cunning and well-schemed plans.
- Black Kryptonite (Formerly): Bruce possessed a modified strain of Black Kryptonite. This kryptonite forces the affected Kryptonian to kill the people they love most in the world, and then die. He used it to kill the Superman, Supergirl and Superboy of his Earth.
- Dark Metal Cards (Formerly): Bruce possessed a set of cards forged out of Cosmic Metallurgy. Cosmic Metallurgy is a material found in the Dark Multiverse with interesting properties. When in the “light” Multiverse the wielder of a Dark Card can manipulate reality to his or her whim.
- Dark Metal Visor: Using the visor, Laughs could peer through the membrane to the Dark Multiverse and see things which people most feared and desire. The visor, which was made of Dark Metal, was able to filter out the dark energy and the noise in order to focus on what he wanted to see. It also acted as the Batman Who Laugh’s tether to the Dark Multiverse, as without it, he would cease to exist in the normal multiverse.
- Batplane (Formerly): His Batplane consisted of mandible-like wings and according to Batman of Earth 0 was quite fast.
- Justice League Watchtower (Formerly): The modified base of the Justice League of his homeworld, fitted with Dark Metal and turned into a weapon that could infect any world like the Batman Who Laughs it was used upon. It also acted as a portal to the Dark Multiverse.
- Batarangs (Formerly): Bruce often used Batarangs against his enemies. Some of them were made of Nth Metal and laced with a toxin similar to the modified strain of Joker Toxin that infected him.
- Modified Joker Venom: Laughs made a modified strain of the Joker Toxin that made him insane. The toxin eliminated all positive aspects of one’s personality rather than completely driving them insane, leaving only feelings like rage and resentment.
- The Batman Who Laughs represented Batman’s fear of becoming just as bad as the Joker, how much he is defined by the never-ending war with the Clown Prince of Crime, and his regret that he can’t stop the Joker for good without ending his life.
- The Batman Who Laughs is somewhat based on Bat-Joker from Batman #341.
- During the battle in the cave, Laughs’ fingers on his left hand were severed by a combination of Joker Acid and Joker’s ‘Bat Blades’. But it is rumored he regrew them using the chemical component/metal known as Dionesium, famous for also reviving Batman and Joker after their brutal battle about a year before.
- The Batman Who Laughs’s personality once existed in two separate bodies: the original’s brain inhabiting the body of the final Bruce Wayne as the Darkest Knight and his corpse reanimated by Prime Earth’s Batman via Black Lantern Ring.
- The Batman Who Laughs is referred to as “Laughs” by Devastator in Dark Knights Rising: The Wild Hunt #1.
- The character’s name was influenced off of two silent films that inspired Bob Kane and Bill Finger to create both Batman and the Joker: The Bat Whispers (1930) and The Man Who Laughs (1928).
- Laughs was revealed to be the victor in the category of “Villain of the Year”, which was decided through votes cast by fans.
- The Batman Who Laughs is an alternate skin for Noob Saibot in Mortal Kombat 11 in the Kombat Pack.
|Batman Family member
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the “ Batman Family members “ class .
|Justice League member
This character is or was a penis of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its diverse incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect ground from both interstellar and domestic threats.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the “ Justice League of America members “ class.
Read more : Spider-Man: No Way Home – Wikipedia
| Legion of Doom member
This character is or was a member of the Legion of Doom, a team of supervillains called in concert for the purpose of conquering the world and defeating the Super Friends, in any of its versatile incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the “ Legion of Doom members “ class .
| Batman Villain(s)
This character, team or constitution, is or was chiefly an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a wholly. This template will categorize articles that include it into the class “ Batman Villains. ”
|Justice League Villain
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its versatile incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the class “ Justice League Villains. ”