- Young Justice
- Powers and Abilities
Black Manta (biological father), Sha’lain’a (mother), Calvin Durham (step-father)
Justice League ·
Formerly The Team
Base Of Operations
Atlantis · Watchtower
Human / Atlantean loanblend
Warrior · Justice League’s leader (formerly)
Reading: Kaldur’ahm (Earth-16)
Greg Weisman · Brandon Vietti · Phil Bourassa
(November 26, 2010)
Kaldur’ahm is the second Aquaman and the former Aqualad. He is the early protege and successor of Orin, the King of Atlantis and the previous Aquaman. He is the son of the villain Black Manta and an Atlantean woman called Sha’lain ‘ a. He was raised by her and his step-father Cal Durham, who he believed was his biological father.
During his time as a scholar at the Conservatory of Sorcery, Kaldur’ahm made friends with Garth and Tula. When Ocean Master attacked Atlantis and had the king at his mercifulness, Garth and Kaldur’ahm attacked the villain. Though they were outmatched, it allowed Aquaman the clock time to regain his foot and defeat his enemy. As a reward, Aquaman offered the two boys a prospect of being his protege. Garth declined, favoring his studies. Kaldur’ahm accepted. [ 1 ]
Founding the team
He joined Robin, Kid Flash, and Speedy on July 4th in entering the Hall of Justice after having defeated Killer Frost with Aquaman. While the League was dealing with early matters, Aqualad, Kid Flash, and Robin investigated a burn at Project Cadmus. [ 2 ] together they rescued a clone of Superman, known as the Super Boy, and with his aid, defeated a mutate Mark Desmond. In an dissemble of defiance, the four teens banded together to form a team, and on July 8th they were brought to the Secret Sanctuary, where they were introduced to their fifth member, Miss Martian. [ 3 ]
As a leader
During the formative inaugural year of the teams universe, Aqualad was the teams leader by vote. He accepted the condition that Robin take over as drawing card when he was cook, as Aqualad believed he would become the genuine leader of the team. During his leadership, he began doubting whether he belonged on the open or back in Atlantis. He took a break and visited his best friend Garth and the daughter he loves Tula. Atlantis was attacked by Black Manta and Aqualad helped defend the city from his don, which he did not know of yet. He discovered that Garth and Tula are together and retook his responsibilities as team leader .
5 Years late
Within this clock period, he pretended to betray the team and joined his forefather. He uses the pretenses of Aquagirl ‘s ( Tula ‘s ) death and that Aquaman kept his father ‘s identity a confidential. The design was cooked up by Kaldur and Nightwing, with Artemis and Wally taken in the cringle late. He earned Black Manta ‘s reliance by pretending to kill Artemis and not taking citation for his mission succeeding even though he failed.
Read more : Người Nhện: Không còn nhà – Wikipedia tiếng Việt
This project page needs to be cleaned up.
This article needs maintenance and organization, as it may have become cluttered or confusing. Its heart is in a good place, it’s just a little special. Won’t you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Clean Up task category. This article needs maintenance and organization, as it may have become clutter or jumble. Its heart is in a good place, it ‘s precisely a little especial. Wo n’t you please help out an article in need ?
Powers and Abilities
- Dehydration: As an Atlantean Kaldur dehydrates at a faster rate than common humans.
- Water Pack: Although he can produce electricity from his body, he cannot produce water to which he could control. As such he carriers water in small packs located near his waterbearers so that when he must use them they are nearby.
- Stealth Suit: Aqualad wears a stealth suit that functions both underwater and on land. It is skin tight and allows him maximum mobility while in action.
- Waterbearers: Aqualad carries a pair of metal hilts on his back. He can use them to channel his water powers.
- Aqualad was voiced by Khary Payton.
- As of season 3, he is in a relationship with fellow Atlantean Wyynde. According to Greg Weisman, Kaldur has not defined himself, but is at least polysexual and so far has had only two loves – Tula and Wyynde.
- Because the character was originally created for the animated series before being brought into Brightest Day, he has a different origin from his comic book counterpart, including being a citizen of Atlantis rather than living in New Mexico.
- Kaldur’ahm’s best friend is Garth. He considers his best “surface world” friend to be Will Harper.
|Aquaman Family member
This character is or was an ally of Aquaman, and a member of the Aqua-Family and/or its supporting frame. This template will mechanically categorize articles that include it into the “ Aquaman Supporting Cast “ category. See also: Aquaman Villains.
Read more : Spider-Man: No Way Home – Wikipedia
|Justice League member
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its versatile incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the earth by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the “ Justice League of America members “ class .
| Young Justice member
This quality is or was a member of Young Justice, a team of younger super-heroes and side-kicks who fight crime together individually from their adult counterparts, in any of its versatile incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the “ Young Justice members “ class .