|Surging Darkness: Batman deals more damage as his opponent’s health depletes. Blackest Night characters receive an additional 10% Unblockable chance for each Blackest Night member on their team.|
Batman/Blackest Night is a character who ‘s not to be underestimated. Despite his low health, he boasts a strong price stat that ‘s far boosted as his enemies take damage. He thrives on a full moon Blackest Night roll and can devastate the mid to former portions of a match, where opponents broadly have 50 % health or less. He can be unlocked through his Challenge Mode. otherwise, he can be randomly obtained from the Challenge Booster Pack, the especial Challenge Booster Packs, or as a guarantee draw from the Blackest Night Booster Pack. however, obtaining him from a pack will not unlock him for calculate promotions .
|Basic combo||Damage pattern (% of damage stat)||Total (including Combo Ender)|
|Light (Combo Ender)||2% – 2% – 2% – (3%)||9%|
|Heavy||4% – 4% – 4%||12%|
Blackest Night Batman can be a quite effective field glass cannon. For every 1 % of his enemy ‘s presently missing health, Batman does 1 % increased damage, for a bonus of 100 % price ( 200 % total ) when they are at 1 health. constantly wearing down his opponents will empower him to finish them off agile.
Reading: Batman/Blackest Night
Basics, specials, supers, evening LexCorp Sets 3-piece effect is increased by his passive, which is basically a modification to his damage stat and stacks multiplicatively with other damage boosts. This makes it much more effective than other damage increase sources. The moment function of his passive gives all other Blackest Night characters on his team a 10 % unblockable probability on all attacks, multiplied by every teammate ( consequently, with a team of 3 Blackest Night characters, they all gain 30 % unblockable find ). As such, pair him up with other Blackest Night teammates to maximize his electric potential. His passive does include him and is increased by him. Hits from gear ( e.g. chase in sandbag from Cloak of Destiny, skulls from Enchantress, rag in damage from The Master ‘s Death Cart which has 10 hits ) do benefit from the unblockable chance, even if they are equipped on his Blackest Night teammates .
On a fully Blackest Night team, the 30 % unblockable probability makes it easier for Batman to land an unblock STUN. This increases his synergy with the Cloak of Destiny. Between his passive, which increases damage every time his opponent takes damage, and the Cloak ‘s damage boost against stunned targets, Batman can quickly finish off opponents with either his basic attacks or specials. The Cloak of Destiny besides sets Batman up as an effective basic price dealer or extra user. Its 50 % Crit Boost ( when maxed ) complements critical damage from either basic attacks or specials. Nekron ‘s Scythe besides works excellently on him, since he can utilize the stun boost similarly. Scythe ‘s power/life steal at low health will be amplified by Batman ‘s increased damage basics ( if the enemy health is broken ), and the electric potential resurrect can mitigate Batman ‘s low health. Depending on the strategy, the come gears may besides work ( note : This does not limit other gears and loadouts ) :
His own signature gears, Silicon Carbide Batsuit and his Cowl provide a hefty health boost to aid his humble health, give another crit promote ( Batsuit ), or another source of stun on tag-in ( Cowl ) .
Please note that battles are highly situational : this section lone mentions cards that have mechanics that, for any rationality, are particularly effective with/against, or peculiarly ineffective against Batman. Having a menu that “ counters ” Batman does not mean it is constantly a good choice .
- Killer Croc/Arkham, The Merciless/Metal: Armor does not count as health to alleviate Batman’s passive. Even if they have high amounts of Armor, if they have low health, Batman will still deal heavy damage to them regardless. Batman’s unblockable chance can also counter Merciless’s unblockable special passive, since breaking Merciless’s block will reset that aspect of his passive.
- Killer Frost/Prime: Coupled with the right gears that increase basic attacks, he can easily lower Killer Frost or her teammates’ health without having to use his special(s).
- Reverse Flash: The same general case as above, along with Reverse Flash’s “decently” low health stats, it can be an easy job for Batman to lower his health down.
- Bane/Luchador, and Batgirl/Cassandra Cain: Batman’s SP2 comprises of three powerful hits (with each hit strong enough to KO opponents if their health is low enough). If the first or second hit KO an opponent, if either Bane or Batgirl tag in, their passives will not activate (despite their visual effect), giving Batman an opportunity to exploit their low health stats.
- Nightwing/Batman Ninja, and Static/Prime: Batman’s specials can be unblockable, preventing these characters from gaining power from blocked specials.
- Superman/Godfall: Similar to the above, but for basic attacks instead, Superman cannot reflect his basic attacks if they land unblocked.
- Hal Jordan/Red Lantern: Using specials can consume health, therefore increasing Batman’s damage against Red Lantern. Red Lantern also cannot be healed, making Batman a great counter against him.
- Solomon Grundy/Boss: Boss Grundy’s passive relies on him being at low health, but Batman can quickly defeat him with increased damage as a result of his passive.
- Superman/Blackest Night: As much as he is good with Blackest Night Batman, he is also good against him, having unblockable immunity shared among other Blackest Night teammates, making them his own worst enemy.
- Green Lantern/Red Son, and Batman/Beyond: They are immune to stun.
- Superman/Injustice 2: If Batman’s special attack breaks block, especially in full Blackest Night team, Superman’s passive will trigger, negating the rest of the special damage.
- Characters or gears that can heal: They will not only ensure their survivability but also reduce the effectiveness of his passive, as his damage can only increase the lower his opponent’s health gets.
- The Flash/Blackest Night: Beside healing from DOT, Flash can also resurrect with full health, limiting Batman’s damage increasing.
here are Batman’s abilities .
|Explosive Batarang||First Special||Batman uses twin batarangs to strike his opponent down. CHANCE TO STUN.||Target|
|Necrotic Energy||Second Special||A series of blows fueled by the dark power of Undeath.||Quick Tap|
|The Dark Knight||Super Move||Batman uses everything at his disposal to decimate his opponent. UNBLOCKABLE.||Tap|
support Cards and Gear
here are Batman’s documentation cards and gear .
|Alfred||Health||10% HEALTH BOOST.||9,000|
|Oracle||Damage||10% DAMAGE BOOST.||12,000|
|Batcave||Energy||10% ENERGY REGENERATION.||15,000|
|Bulletproof Batsuit (Silicon Carbide Batsuit)||Gear||
12 % – 22 % MAX HEALTH increase [ Batman ] CRIT BOOST : 30 % – 50 % more wrong on CRIT attacks
[ Evolved ] : disable foe ‘s special : 15 % – 25 % probability on limited 1
|25,000 – 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
|The Batmobile (Militarized Batmobile)||Gear||15 % – 25 % MAX HEALTH increase [ Batman ] 10 % – 20 % Super Move Damage Increase [ EVOLVED ] [ Batman ] 100 % AREA EFFECT : opponent ‘s team takes 20 % – 25 % price from your Supermove [ EVOLVED ] [ Batman ] 100 % 3 – 5 seconds invulnerability after your Supermove is activated||25,000 – 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
|Batman’s Hooded Cloak (Batman’s Cowl)||Gear||8 % – 18 % MAX HEALTH addition [ Batman ] 20 % – 40 % Stun luck on Tag-in [ Evolved ] DISABLE enemy Specials : 20 % – 40 % on limited 2||25,000 – 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
|Sengoku Helmet (Batman Ninja Helmet)||Gear||
20 % – 40 % MAX HEALTH increase For every 5 % of available POWER, damage received is reduced by 1 % – 2.3 %. [ Batman ] For every 10 % of available POWER, CRIT luck is increased by 1 % – 3 %.
Read more : Người Nhện: Không còn nhà – Wikipedia tiếng Việt
[ EVOLVED ] 25 % – 50 % probability to resist POWER DRAIN
|25,000 – 1,000,000 (upgrading)|
These stats are the final damage and health levels at level 50, per Elite rank, with ALL support cards, and without any augmentations. With the 2.13 update, Elite 8, 9, and 10 have been added. The Elite 10 price and health levels are for level 60 characters. Numbers with a * after them may not be accurate, please allow for a discrepancy of ‘+1/-1 ‘ price or health due to rounding inconsistencies in game code .
- His artifacts are: Cowl, Utility Belt, Black Lantern Ring, Bracers, and Explosive Batarang.
- At the same time as Martian Manhunter/Blackest Night’s Challenge repeat in October of 2016, he was completely revamped with new stats and a different passive (which was in the 2.12 update).
- He’s the 4th character overall to get their passive upgraded and the 2nd character overall to get their stats upgraded.
- He is also the character to receive by far the largest buff after release, as technically, Green Lantern/Red Son’s crit immunity was added after he was announced but before he was released.
- Previously, his former passive (before the 2.12 update) was Night Strength: Batman deals 20% more damage between midnight and sunrise. It was possible to change the time on the device clock to use this bonus at any time, but he was still very unpopular. His stats were 1,000/800 and his price was 182,000 Power Credits.
- Interestingly enough, the Minimum and Maximum Damage for all Batmen’ SP1 used to be the same!
- However, this was changed in the 2.16 update.
- Now all characters that previously had reduced damage on their SP1 are now increased, but do not deal double damage.
- However, this was changed in the 2.16 update.
- You’ll receive a free copy of a Silver character upon completing Challenge 10 of Battle 4 in Standard difficulty for his repeat.