What to Know
- Use Chromecast: Launch the meeting, open the Chrome browser in another window, select Cast from the menu on the top right.
- You can also cast a Zoom meeting from a computer or Android smartphone using a Roku (iOS is not supported).
- If you have a Mac or iPhone, and an Apple TV, using AirPlay is the best method.
This article outlines how to cast a Zoom meet from your computer or smartphone using Chromecast, Roku, and AirPlay .
Mirror Your Laptop Zoom Meeting With Chromecast
One of the easiest ways to cast a soar meet to your television is using a Chromecast device. They ’ rhenium cheap, and the draw feature comes included with every Google browser vitamin a well as the Google Home app on your Android or io device.
Whether you ’ re using a Windows 10 or a Mac laptop, so long as you ’ re using the Chrome browser you can enable Zoom screen roll .
Launch your Zoom touch as you normally would on your laptop. Wait until everyone is connected and you can view the video recording feeds of other participants .
once you ’ rhenium sure the converge is working properly, open the Chrome browser in another windowpane. Select the three dots at the upper proper to open the menu. blue-ribbon Cast from the menu .
Select the Chromecast device where you want to mirror your Zoom meet. Next, select the Sources dropdown and choice Cast desktop .
You ’ ll see a pop-up book window where you can select which background monitor you want to cast. Choose the one that ’ sulfur displaying the Zoom meet and select the Share release .
now, the Zoom merging with all of the player video streams will mirror to your television .
Keep in mind that flush though you can watch the television receiver to see everyone in the meeting, your laptop webcam is still the one participants use to see you, so try to keep your laptop in front of you. This will keep you looking toward the participants and you ’ ll appear more natural during the meet .
Mirror Your Mobile Zoom Meeting With Chromecast
The process to mirror an active Zoom suffer on your mobile device, whether it ’ s an Android or an io device, requires you to have the Google Home app installed .
- launch or connect to your Zoom meeting using the Zoom mobile client as normal .
- once connected and you ’ ve confirmed the meet is working normally, open the Google Home app. Select the Chromecast device where you want to cast your Zoom meeting .
- At the bed of that device screen, choose Cast my screen. This enables the Chromecast mobile sieve mirroring have .
Switch apps back to your Zoom meet. You ’ ll see that your television receiver is nowadays displaying the Zoom meet .
Make surely to turn your call to landscape mode so that the Zoom touch fills the entire television screen door .
Mirror a Windows 10 Zoom Meeting to Roku
You can ’ thymine use a Roku device to cast a Zoom meet from an io device since that international relations and security network ’ t even supported, but you can use it as an alternative to mirror a Zoom meet from your laptop or mobile device. To display your Zoom converge on our television from your Windows 10 laptop :
Select the Start menu and type Devices. Select Bluetooth & other devices settings. Select Add Bluetooth or other device .
In the Add a device window, blue-ribbon Wireless display or dock .
On the next screen door, you ’ ll see that your laptop has detected the Roku device ( if it ’ mho on the same Wi-Fi net ). Select this device and the Roku device will initially connect as another monitor .
Depending on your Roku screen mirroring options, you may need to use your Roku remote control to accept the screen mirroring request .
Select Change projection mode, and then select Duplicate to have Roku duplicate the blind that ’ south displaying your zoom meet .
Mirror a Mobile Zoom Meeting to Roku
You will need to have your Roku device already set up, on the lapp Wi-Fi net as your earphone, and have the Roku app installed on your telephone .
- launching or connect to your Zoom meet using the Zoom mobile customer as normal .
- open Android Settings and research for Smart View, then tap to open. enable fresh View .
- On the following screen, select the Roku device on the same Wi-Fi network as your Android earphone that you want to mirror to .
Select Start now when asked whether you want to start roll .
- Switch back to your Zoom customer app, position your mobile in landscape mode, and you ’ ll see your Zoom suffer is now mirrored to your television receiver .
Use AirPlay to Mirror From Mac or iOS
precisely because Roku mirroring doesn ’ triiodothyronine work with Apple devices doesn ’ thyroxine intend Apple users are out of luck .
You can mirror your device using AirPlay and Apple television from either a macOS laptop or an io device. Make certain your laptop or io device is on the like Wi-Fi network as the Apple television receiver you plan to mirror to .
Roku is presently working on supporting streaming subject from Apple devices with AirPlay 2 .
- To AirPlay from your iOS device, open the Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring. Then tap the Apple TV or other AirPlay-compatible display. Your Zoom meeting will now be mirrored on that TV.
- To AirPlay from your Mac, select the AirPlay icon at the top of your Mac’s menu bar and then select Apple TV (or other AirPlay-compatible display) from the dropdown menu. Your Zoom meeting should now display on the TV.
How do I share my screen on Zoom?
To parcel your screen in a Zoom meet, blue-ribbon Share Screen at the bottom of Zoom, choose the program or window you want to share, then choose Share .
How do I change my name on Zoom?
To change your list on Zoom before a touch, go to Settings > Profile > Edit my Profile > Edit. During a meet, go to Participants, hover over your diagnose, then select More > Rename.
How do I change my background on Zoom?
To change your background on Zoom before a meet, go to Settings > Virtual Background and select an persona. During a meeting, click the Up-arrow above Stop Video and blue-ribbon Choose Virtual Background .
How do I set up a Zoom meeting?
To schedule a Zoom meet, open a browser and go to Zoom, then blue-ribbon Schedule a New Meeting. Fill out the details and blue-ribbon Save. then, choice Copy the Invitation, paste the URL in a message, and send it to the invitees.
How do I record a Zoom meeting?
To record a Zoom meeting, choice Record at the bottom of the suffer window. lone the suffer master of ceremonies can record the meet unless they give permission to another user .