|Name||Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin|
August 28, 1987
Irkutsk Oblast, Soviet Union
Human ( Mutant )
Reading: Piotr Rasputin
6 ‘ 4.5 ” ( convention )
6 ‘ 7 ” ( armored )
Blue ( normal )
Silver ( armored )
Grigori Rasputin ( great-great grandfather )
Elena Patushinskaya ( great-great grandma )
Ivan Rasputin ( great-grandfather )
Nikolai Rasputin ( forefather )
Alexandra Rasputin ( mother )
Mikhail Rasputin ( brother )
Illyana Rasputin ( sister )
Vladimir Rasputin ( uncle )
Dimitriy Rasputin ( cousin )
Klara Rasputin ( cousin )
Konstantin Rasputin ( cousin )
Larisa Mishchenko ( cousin )
|Education||College level courses|
- “ I do not give my word… unless I mean to keep it. “
- ―Piotr Rasputin
Piotr “Peter” Rasputin ( besides known as Colossus ) was a Human Mutant who served as a extremity of the X-Men and Brotherhood .
Piotr Rasputin was born on August 28, 1987 in Irkutsk Oblast, Siberia, an oblast of the Soviet Union and late Russia. His forefather, Nikolai Rasputin, was exiled there after being discovered to have been taking bribe during his service in the KGB, while his mother, Alexandra, came from a family of farmers. Rasputin grew up on his parents farm near Lake Baikal alongside his older buddy, Mikhail, and his younger baby Illyana.
Joining the X-Men
personality and traits
- “ I believe tyrants such as you should be crushed… does that answer your question? “
- ―Peter Rasputin
Powers and Abilities
Organic Steel Transformation : Colossus was a mutant with the superhuman ability to convert the tissue of his entire body into an organic steel-like meaning. This meaning resembling steel was of unknown constitution but appeared to be analogous to osmium and to carbon sword. He was able to transform into this armor-like state at will and remain in that form for an indeterminate come of time, though it was known to at least be five days. once in his armor class he remained so until he consciously willed himself back to normal. If he was rendered unconscious, however, he spontaneously reverted to his normal human body. While in the armored submit, Colossus possessed the same degree of mobility that he did in his normal form. The conversion from flesh and bone to organic steel was accomplished by a psionic whole-brain interface with an ionic form of osmium, an highly dense metallic. In volition the work of transformation, Colossus actually exchanged osmium atoms for his carbon atoms. The psionic interface with the other dimension re-created all of Colossus ‘s body in functionally alike organic ionic-osmium materials. The summons by which Colossus gained extra mass from an unknown, possibly extra-dimensional, storm remained unknown. Colossus could become partially or selectively armored ; his body was either entirely converted or not .
- Superhuman Strength: After transforming into his armored state, Colossus possessed vast superhuman strength. As a teenager, he was sufficiently strong enough to lift about 70 tons. However, as a fully mature adult, his strength increased to the point that he was able to lift up to 100 tons.
- Superhuman Durability: In his armored form Colossus was invulnerable to most forms of bodily harm. His armor was capable of withstanding ballistic penetration, including that of a 110 millimeter Howitzer shell. He could survive extremes of temperature from 70 degrees above absolute zero (-390 degrees Fahrenheit) to approximately 9000 degrees Fahrenheit. He could survive a collision with a loaded, one-ton flatbed truck at 100 miles per hour or an explosion of 450 pounds of TNT. He could also survive falls from great heights while in his armored body.
- Superhuman Stamina: Also, while in armored form, Colossus’ musculature produced considerably less fatigue toxins than the musculature of a normal human. At his peak, he could physically exert himself at peak capacity for several days before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood began to impair him.
- Psychic Resistance: While in armored form, Colossus was more resistant to telepathic attacks however he can be taken down by a powerful telepath.
Skilled Painter : Peter was a highly skilled artist, once becoming very celebrated using the name Peter Nicholas while suffering from amnesia. Expert Combatant : even though Rasputin had a easy demeanor and personality, he was very easily promptly to anger and a skilled bridge player to hand combatant, having received some training personally from Wolverine. He besides honed himself through years of fight education within the X-Men ‘s Danger Room. Multi-lingual : Rasputin was fluent in Russian and English.
Piotr Rasputin. The Marvel-DC wiki has 4 images related to
Piotr Rasputin. The Marvel-DC wiki has a collection of quotes related to