- Ubuyashiki Quintuplets: Hinaki, Nichika, Kiriya, Kanata and Kuina. Children of Kagaya and Amane.
- Senjuro Rengoku: First year student. He is averaging in everything and loves to read.
- Naho Takada: First year student from the Autumn Leaves Class. She’s working with Kiyo and Sumi to start a pharmacology club in junior high too.
- Kiyo Terauchi: First year student from the Autumn Leaves Class. She’s working with Naho and Sumi to start a pharmacology club in junior high too.
- Sumi Nakahara: First year student from the Autumn Leaves Class. She’s working with Naho and Kiyo to start a pharmacology club in junior high too.
- Yuichiro Tokito: Second year student, shogi club member, and the older twin of Muichiro. Both he and his twin are very popular with the girls and more athletic than they realize. The two sometimes show up on TV because they’re the closest to shogi pros in the area. Yuichiro’s brain works fast and he handles everything with ease, but has a habit of freezing up when he gets surprised.
- Muichiro Tokito: Second year student, shogi club member, and the younger twin of Yuichiro. Both he and his twin are very popular with the girls and more athletic than they realize. The two sometimes show up on TV because they’re the closest to shogi pros in the area. Muichiro often has to act on Yuichiro’s behalf when something surprising happens. An example is when he punched out a pervert when he left the train.
- Nezuko Kamado: Third year student. She’s the younger sister of Tanjiro. Their family owns a bakery, a very popular place which makes good bread. She often has trouble waking up in the morning and her brother would carry her on his shoulders to school. She would visit Aoi’s family restaurant with her brother when they get hungry and once met a gluttonous girl there who ate all the food available. She has a French bread in her mouth.
- Sabito: Student. A member of the kendo club.
- Makomo: Student. A member of the wind instrument club.
Reading: Kimetsu Academy
Reading: Kimetsu Academy
- Tanjiro Kamado: First year student from the Tansu Class. He is the older brother of Nezuko. He is known as a bright, energetic boy. Their family owns a bakery, a very popular place which makes good bread. So he makes thousands of them by waking up at 3am every morning. He would go to school by train and once caught Enmu doing perverted things on the train. Another time, on his way back home he caught the Swamp Demon stealing girls’ clothes. He would visit Aoi’s family restaurant with Nezuko when they get hungry and met a gluttonous girl there who ate all the food available. He is someone who continues to violate the rules at school, for example by wearing hanafuda earrings that are his family’s memento.
- Zenitsu Agatsuma: First year student from the Tansu Class. He is a student officer who ended up on the Morals committee despite not wanting to. Does uniform checks every day by the school gate while being terrified of delinquents. Zenitsu has a crush on Nezuko and is impressed by the cute looks she has when biting bread. Because of his blonde hair, Giyu would often punish him for violating the rules.
- Inosuke Hashibira: First year student from the Tansu Class. He is a topic on TV and places as a result of him being raised by boars. Currently, he lives with Hisa, his foster parent, and exclusively brings her bento to school. He doesn’t wear shoes and sports short-sleeved shirts all year round.
- Genya Shinazugawa: 16 year old, first year student from the Kabosu Class. He is the shooting club’s ace, and despite his hair breaking school rules, they let him keep it since he wouldn’t be able to score bullseyes with a shaved head. This is because he uses his hair to read the wind. He is the younger brother of math teacher Sanemi. He once won 1st place in a competition but his brother stormed the place and ripped his certificate apart, all while screaming “Who cares about this shit?! Learn your damn math!!”. His big body and angry demeanor led to him being misunderstood and friendless. This changed after the competition incident with his brother, to which the students sympathized with Genya and became friends with him.
- Koyuki Soyama: 16 year old, first year student. From the time they were kids, she has been promised to marry Hakuji. She is his neighbour and their parents agreed to it. Their nicknames are Hime and Hakuji-dono. She is in the handicrafts club.
- Ume Shabana: 16 year old, first year student. She’s the younger sister of Gyutaro. Together with Gyutaro, she is known to be the greatest delinquent siblings of the Academy and frequently cause troubles. She’s very beautiful, so she has lots of fans and receives lots of gifts. She once set a record of being confessed to 20 times in one day. One of the three beauties of the Academy.
- Kanao Tsuyuri: Second year student from the Violet Class. She was adopted by the Kocho family, because she has no relatives. They look similar, so people think they are actual sisters. One of the three beauties of the Academy. She has very good motor reflexes, so she’s busy being scouted and asked to help out in clubs, but she always prioritises the club she’s already part of: the flower arrangement club.
- Aoi Kanzaki: Second year student from the Persimmon Class and a member of the flower arrangement club. Her family runs a restaurant where she helps out a lot. A girl who’s a big eater has been coming recently and causing her problems.
- Ozaki: Second year student and class president of the Sansho Class, as well as a member of the tennis club.
- Murata: Second year student and class vice-president of the Sansho Class, as well as a member of the soccer club. He is not popular with the girls.
- Shinobu Kocho: Third year student from the Mugwort Class and a member of the pharmacology club. She is also in the fencing club and even won the championship. She’s also friendly with the flower arrangement club, because their clubroom is close.
- Maru Susa: Third year student from the Mogura Class and president of the volleyball club.
- Yahaba: Third year student from the Mogura Class and president of the archery club. He’s the son of a tofu shop owner.
- Hakuji Soyama: 18 year old, third year student. From the time they were kids, he has been promised to marry Koyuki. He is her neighbour and their parents agreed to the marriage. Their nicknames are Hime and Hakuji-dono. He is in the handicrafts club.
- Kaigaku Inadama: Third year student. One of Muzan’s spies at Kimetsu Academy.
- Gyutaro Shabana: 18 year old, third year student. He’s the older brother of Ume. Together with Ume, he is known to be the greatest delinquent siblings of the Academy and frequently cause troubles. Owns a motorcycle and often butts heads with Tanjiro’s group.
- Yushiro Yamamoto: Student. Seems to have a crush on Tamayo-sensei.
- Kagaya Ubuyashiki: Administrative director. He comes from quite the rich family, so besides the academy, he’s involved in many other enterprises. He’s particularly skilled at networking, so whenever he takes something on, there are plenty of people willing to put effort into seeing it through. The wounds on his face are from a random passerby assailant who threw dangerous chemicals on him. People say this might be because he bares such a resemblance to Diet Member Muzan Kibutsuji that they might be mistaken for twins. He works against Muzan with the help of good politicians who graduated from Kimetsu Academy.
- Amane Ubuyashiki: Principal and Kagaya’s wife. She really loves kids and is passionate about education, but because she tends to be a bit expressionless, the students are a little afraid of her. Since there’s such a mysterious air to her, some of the students worship her.
- Nakime Otogawa: Vice principal. She’s one of Muzan’s spies at Kimetsu Academy. On bad terms with Amane.
- Giyu Tomioka: P.E. teacher. He’s such a spartan that several complaints have been issued about him from the PTA, and the Board of Education might even have to make a move. Giyu is Tanjiro’s school counselor and known at school as the “man who never smiles”.
- Kyojuro Rengoku: History teacher. Because of his passion of teaching and his love of history, he began hurling his students and starting cavalry battles during class. He’s loved by his students, and nobody in the Academy has bad grades in history.
- Tengen Uzui: Art teacher. The students call him “Gangsta Sensei,” and he’s known for yelling that “art is an explosion” before then blowing up the classroom with dynamite. When he tried to do that, Tanjiro would throw water on Tengen to prevent that from happening. It’s rumored he was spotted in a fight during his high school years, and that he’s probably good at fighting since he was once a gang leader.
- Gyomei Himejima: Civics teacher and first year homeroom teacher. Since he’s so muscular, students were afraid of him at first. But because his personal belongings generally have cats on them, everybody quickly became aware that he’s a nice person who likes cats. There have been many incidents of people calling him Dad by accident.
- Sanemi Shinazugawa: Math teacher. He always keeps his collar open, because he feels stressed when it gets stuffy around his neck. He never buttons up for important family celebrations. When one of his students said that “Nobody needs math in the future”, he tossed said student out the classroom window like in Smash Bros and this became known as the Smash Bros. Incident. There was a “Kill Sanemi-sensei” plot for a while, but after the Smash Bros incident that plan disappeared. He’s very kind to elders, women, and children. Though kids tend to cry when he gets close to them. He talks to Kanae a lot.
- Kanae Kocho: Biology teacher and flower arrangement club advisor. She is a graduate of the Academy and has been one of the three beauties of the Academy for three years straight. She is popular among boys and girls. Anyone who speaks bad of her actually gets embarrassed to talk to her in her face. She is very gentle, but also mysterious. She has been seen sticking talismans on walls and chanting something like “Rin Pyou Tou Sha…”, so people think she may have spiritual powers.
- Kyogai: Music teacher. He primarily uses a tsuzumi drum when he holds class. He’s often made to do long songs and orchestral pieces from noh and kobuki dramas, so his students aren’t able to sing modern songs properly. He is emotionally unstable and would complain about his students being tone-deaf. Tanjiro would try to comfort him.
- Obanai Iguro: Chemistry teacher. He has an allergy to women and always wears a mask. It is said that he keeps a snake around him in order to avoid contact with women. He often goes to Aoi’s family’s restaurant, but only ever orders tea. He would frequently ask if the “girl with the braids” (Mitsuri) is coming over. When students fail tests, they are crucified to a post and shot at with bottle rockets.
- Tamayo: Teacher. Yushiro once told her his chest hurt while looking at her, and she just said “my bad.”
- Sakonji Urokodaki: School janitor.
- Suma: School store employee. She gets the change wrong a lot.
- Hinatsuru: School cafeteria employee. She is insanely good at cooking and they say she has God’s tongue.
- Makio: School cafeteria employee. She is loud, moves fast and she snaps easily.
Read more : Umi ga Kikoeru
Read more : Umi ga Kikoeru
- Biology Room Pot: The number of people who have witnessed the youkai of the pot continue to increase. They say that if you ignore his unintelligible rants, he will bring out all his hands to tickle you. After biology teacher Kanae took charge, the sightings and rumors came to an abrupt halt, which left people wondering if he was exorcised.
- Crawling Old Man in the Hallway: The old man who crawls around the hallways while crying fails to look like a human and constantly grumbles about grudges. When he sees people who are smaller than him, he lunges at them and steals their stuff. He has a swelling on his head, because Tokito from the junior high drop-kicked him.
- Mitsuri Kanroji: 19 years old, Kimetsu Academy graduate student. Currently attending an art university nearby. While painting, she often says that her art will make everyone happy. One of her artwork is a cat with big hands, bushy eyebrows and a protruding belly button. She’s popular with the boys, but she hasn’t noticed that. She really wants a boyfriend. She would go to Aoi’s family restaurant and eat all the food available there.
- Muzan Kibutsuji: Member of the diet and an evil politician. Trying to take over Japan. There’s a rumor he’s from the Ubuyashiki family line. He’s always irritated because whenever he’s trying to do something evil there’s always someone who gets in his way. He believes this is all because Kagaya is paying people off, so Muzan has placed spies in many places to try to crush Muzan’s network and finances. It seems he has a fan club.
- Kokushibo: Muzan’s secretary. “Kokushibo” seems to be an alias, and his real name and age are unknown. Although he’s a secretary, he’s so buff that he often gets mistaken for a bodyguard. There are rumors that he was a member of the American Special Forces, a master at Iaido, and that he killed a man with his bare hands.
- Doma: Scam artist. “Doma” seems to be an alias, and his real name and age are unknown. Beyond fake marriages, he is a scam artist in various ways. He is infamous to the point that he gets covered in special programs on TV. He’s also been involved in several incidents, but because the evidence is insufficient, he has yet to be prosecuted. After greeting a woman with pink and green hair, he went missing afterward. Earlier at the crime scene, the voices of a man and a woman fighting were overheard saying “I had a feeling you were lying”.
- Enmu Tamio: Perverted railroad geek. The trains are often delayed, because of him. He uses a stolen camera and often does perverted things when he finds trains. An example is when he showed his naked behind and was caught by Tanjiro, but escaped after being handed over to train attendant Saburo. He is already convicted six times before. He doesn’t reflect on bothering others, so the other railroad fans hate him. Actually, everyone hates him now. He has no girlfriend.
- Swamp Demon: Weird man who hangs out around Kimetsu Town and targets 16 year old girls through pinpointing. Because he’s often witnessed frequently and the incidents occur at the same time, he’s become something of an urban legend. Tanjiro has so far deduced that he’s not a triplet, but is still pursuing this case. One time, he was stealing the underwear of 16 year old girls and was caught by Tanjiro who was on his way home.
- Hisa: Inosuke’s foster parent. Her specialist dish is tempura, one of Inosuke’s favorites, and it’s said that whenever something goes wrong, she just pretends to have bad hearing.
- Rui Ayaki: Became famous overnight because he won the cat’s cradle tournament. He even got a special article written about him in Kimetsu Town. His peculiar facial moles became a hot topic on the internet because they were cute.
- Shinjuro Rengoku: Kimetsu Town Sword Dojo teacher. He’s been getting disheartened as of late, because he’s been losing pupils.
- Ruka Rengoku: Calligraphy teacher. She has a weak expression, so everyone’s been worried about her recently.
- Saburo: Train attendant. One time, Tanjiro caught a pervert on a train and handed him over to Saburo, but Saburo lost sight of the pervert.
Kimetsu Academy Story is a by-product miniskirt series of zanzibar copal shorts set in the Kimetsu Academy universe.
Read more : Giyu Tomioka
Kimetsu Gakuen ! is a by-product manga set in the Kimetsu Academy population .
In the video recording game The Hinokami Chronicles the player can choose to play respective main characters from the Kimetsu Academy universe .