” Humans are to be protected and saved … I will not hurt them. ”
— Nezuko Kamado, Episode 23
- Birthplace: Mount Kumatori
- Birthdate: December 28
- Hobby: Sewing
- Favorite food: Japanese Star Candy Konpeitō
- Manga Debut: Chapter 1
- Japanese Voice Actor:: Akari Kito
- English Voice Actor:: Abby Trott
- Age: 12 Years
- Height: 150cm
- Weight: 39kg
- Age: 14 Years
- Height: 153cm
- Weight: 45kg
Nezuko is known as a great smasher in her hometown according to Tanjiro. She appears as a fair skinned young girl, with long colored brown hair’s-breadth that reaches merely below her waist, where it starts to take on a vermilion tinge at the elbows. A pink ribbon to the side tying her bangs in concert revealing her frontal bone. She has slanted downwards wide minute eyebrows framing her face. notably she has hanker eyelashes covering her soft-looking pink eyes, gradually taking on a lighter tinge around the rims of the irises. The shape of her bantam nuzzle takes a slightly overturned appearance at the tip.
Nezuko is seen normally wearing a gag made of bamboo secured by bolshevik fabric around her yack received from Giyu Tomioka. Her attire consists of a Sakura colored kimono with a geometric triangulum design, secured by a checker patterned loss and white obeah embraced by an orange thread looped above the shank. Complimenting her kimono is a long benighted brown university haori which reaches down past her knees. She besides wears pale yellow pusher sandals and white socks wrapped around dark embrown thick bands.
Read more : Umi ga Kikoeru
When transformed, she is able to squeeze her pupils down to narrow slits, besides growing big fang and sharp nails that extend like claws. When transforming into her berserk-like Demon class she gains tattoos around her body shaped like vines. While her veins pop out and a individual automobile horn protrudes on the side of her good frontal bone. She besides matures to an age where she appears as a young adult .
Nezuko is a kind and caring girlfriend that takes manage of her kin, frequently helping with chores around the home. however after transforming into a Demon, she loses most of her memories regarding the syndicate. chiefly becoming more degage from human emotions while still being able to smile and cry. Compared to other Demons, she is calm and less malicious towards humans. She hush retains her master wish and protective personality towards humans she feels as family. It should be noted that Sakonji Urokodaki besides had an influence regarding this trait, stated to having used hypnosis on Nezuko while she was in hibernation for two years. When in battle, she is brazen and fiercely protective of her allies alike to Tanjiro. Her hard self-control is such that despite her circumstances as a human feed devil, refuses to consume any flesh or blood. Although by and large forgetting how to speak, she uses expressive body speech when communicating with others, and on rare occasions attempts speech .
- Size Manipulation – Able to manipulate her physical form and age to a certain extent. Often used by Nezuko to travel when carried inside a box by Tanjiro by returning to a younger infant stage. During battle, she shows growth in which she transforms into an adult body more suitable for fighting. However, using this form causes her to exert more energy noted by the time she tries to run away after getting injured from her first battle due to exhaustion.
- Natural Strength – Being a demon, she is easily able to fight against other demons. Using brute force to handle most situations, she was not formally trained. She is especially strong considering she has never consumed human blood.
- Enhanced Regeneration – Possesses extraordinary regeneration abilities, common to demons. However, at full potential she is able to solidify and manipulate her blood at will.
- Demon Transformation – Further transforming into a berserk state, indicated by a single horn that protrudes from the right side of her forehead. Vine-like tattoos circling her entire body appear, as well as veins around her body and forehead. This form increases her overall abilities at the cost of needing to consume humans for energy.
- Blood Demon Arts – (血鬼術) Able to ignite her blood from range, she is able to control flames that can be used offensively or defensively. This art can be used in combination with Tanjiro’s Dance of the Flame God. One of the blood arts used to protect Tanjiro in the fight against Rui.
- Blood Burst – was used to turn his Nichirin Blade to a crimson red color.
official English Website
Official Japanese Website