|This article’s content is marked as Mature
The page Zenitsu Agatsuma contains mature contentedness that may include coarse speech, sexual references, and/or graphic crimson images which may be disturbing to some. mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of long time and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are spare to view this page. differently, you should close this page and scene another page .
Zenko (undercover as a courtesan)
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Total Concentration Constant
- Lightning-based Breathing Styles swordsmanship (though he was able to use only the first form of the Breathing Style)
- Superhuman speed and agility
- Enhanced strength
- Lightning-based Breathing Styles swordsmanship (though he was able to use only the first form of the Breathing Style)
- Sleep combat
- Mid-sleep empowerment
- Innovation (the seventh Breathing Style was later found by him)
- Superhuman sense of hearing
- Proficient musician (seen playing shamisen instrument)
Playing hanafuda cards.
Avenge his master by killing Kaigaku
Win the affections of Nezuko Kamado (both succeeded).
( comrade-in-arms turned wife )
Toko Agatsuma (great-granddaughter)
Yoshiteru Agatsuma (great-grandson)
Two unnamed great-granddaughters)
Tanjiro Kamado (comrade-in-arms turned brother-in-law)
Kanao Tsuyuri (sister-in-law)
Kanata Kamado (great-great-grandnephew)
Sumihiko Kamado (great-great-grandnephew)
Unnamed Parents (presumably deceased)
- Muzan Kibutsuji
- Kaigaku (arch-nemesis; victim)
- Enmu Tamio
- Son Spider
- Tongue Demon
Type of Hero
Cowardly Monster Slayer
Read more : Genya Shinazugawa
|“||Tanjiro.. The box… I protected it… you told me this was more important to you.. than your own life. That’s why I did it.||„|
|~ Zenitsu to Tanjiro.|
Zenitsu Agatsuma ( 我妻 善逸 ) is one of two tritagonists ( alongside Inosuke Hashibira ) of the 2016 fantasy horror zanzibar copal and manga series Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, equally well as the movie, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba the Movie: Mugen Train. The manga and zanzibar copal proved successful, and the narrative was adapted into a stage play, with approaching performances as the anime continues. Zenitsu is a potent Demon Slayer and a extremity of the Demon Slayer Corps. Although he was primitively roped into joining the Corps by his mentor Jigoro Kuwajima, Zenitsu belated realizes the importance of the Demon Slayer Corps .
- Shimono Hiro – Japanese
- Aleks Le – English
bouncy carry through
- Keisuke Ueda – 2020 stage adaptation
Zenitsu is a young man with clean skin and downward-sloped, scared-looking eyes that fade from soft embrown to gold. He has abruptly, chicken hair’s-breadth of varying lengths, cutting off squarely at the ends where it fades to a dark orange tinge, that falls in presence of his face in spotty bangs. Before he became a Demon Slayer, Zenitsu ‘s haircloth was originally black, but it turned scandalmongering when he was struck by lightning during his train. For a period of prison term following the battle at Natagumo Mountain, his limbs were temporarily shrunk due to Demonic poison, but were able to return to normalcy subsequently thanks to the medicine given to him by Shinobu Kocho. He wears a pale brown version of the standard Demon Slayer consistent, which consists of a iniquity brown gakuran jacket, a white belt around his shank and hakama pants that extend, adenine well as his key signature white-triangle patterned, yellow and orange gradient haori. deoxyadenosine monophosphate well as this, Zenitsu besides sports a pair of tabi socks, tied at the front in 3 flannel bows, with the same pattern as his haori, and white-laced footwear .
Zenitsu is a coward ; always claiming he does n’t have long to live due to the dangerous occupation of being a Demon Slayer. He besides has rather low self-esteem despite his force, to the point that he thinks he ‘s actually useless, as seen when he could n’t believe he ‘d slain a monster that he had, tricking himself into rather believing that it was Shoichi evening though the latter was a young child who did n’t possess any kind of special Demon-slaying ability. Zenitsu is in a constant state of reverence and constantly cries and tries to run away at the sight of risk, claiming he wants to live a humble, normal life, rather of that of a Demon Slayer in which he barely thinks he ‘s useless all the time. however, despite these weaknesses, Zenitsu inactive wants to live up to the expectations others set up for him and will try his hardest when he is needed to. He holds great respect and admiration towards his comrades and his asleep teacher, Jigoro Kuwajima, and his inside stress and drive in avenging him constantly help to wash away his cowardice and second thoughts when he ‘s in a pinch. Zenitsu is besides shown to be something of a aspirant womanizer ; he tends to hit on girls who he thinks are cunning and ask them to marry him, much to their annoyance. This feminize nature is shown to override his docile personality, in finical when he believes his comrades are “ flirting ” with cunning girls, he soon snaps and goes in farseeing hysteric rants and complaints. During these times he ‘s besides shown to become physically aggressive, lashing out that them in frustration .
Physical and Natural
Superhuman Strength : Through his years of discipline, Zenitsu has naturally gained enhance physical condition. Superhuman Hearing : Zenitsu has always had enhanced hearing, being able to hear what others ca n’t. He is able to hear a faint remainder that is normally indetectable to humans in the sound of a moving human and a moving devil. His hearing gives him extra awareness for risk. Super Speed : Zenitsu is one of the fastest characters in the series, thanks to his use of the Thunder Breathing techique. This makes him a dangerous foe when he ‘s fighting while unconscious, an ability Zenitsu is gifted with. As Zenitsu continues to train and overcome his anxiety, he becomes dangerous flush while conscious, and besides become evening faster. His speed gives him incredible evasion, that allows him to dodge attacks from even the Upper Moons. Sleep Combat/Mid-Sleep Empowerment : alternatively of fighting with full cognizance, when Zenitsu becomes frightened adequate, he will faint. When unconscious, he is able to unleash his wax electric potential with Thunder Breathing without any awareness of it and no cowardice to hold him back, fighting at a high level on instinct alone. Over time, Zenitsu becomes more competent, not having to rely on this marvelous ability as frequently .
Breath of Thunder Style : teach to Zenitsu by a former Pillar, Jigoro Kuwajima. This proficiency increases the drug user ‘s force and agility to equal a demon ‘s. There are a entire of six styles that can be used with the Breath of Thunder, but Zenitsu was so untalented that he was only able to learn the first of the six styles, which is said to be the simplest. late on, he was able to create a seventh expressive style when confronting his former senior .
- First Style: Thunderclap Flash – The user dashes forward and slashes at their opponent with incredible speed.
- Zenitsu has honed this ability to the extent of being able to repeat the dash multiple times in quick succession.He usually goes for Six Fold, which means six dashes but has been able to use Eight Fold to dash eight times within one use of the technique.
- God Speed – Zenitsu can utilise this technique to augment the speed of his Thunder Clap Flash further. He is only able to use this ability twice a day. After the second time, his legs become useless.
- Seventh Style: Flaming Thunder God – This is the seventh form that Zenitsu created himself. The user creates a dragon-like creature emitting fire and thunder. This form alongside God Speed allows Zenitsu to move extremely fast, allowing him to defeat Upper Moon Six, Kaigaku. Before Kaigaku died, Zenitsu confessed that this form was unique to himself and that he had created it in hopes of fighting alongside him as an equal.
With the war between Demon Slayer Corps and Demons that lasted over a millennium came to a airless – with world the victor of the war. Zenitsu put his sword behind him, ended up living with Kamado siblings and Inosuke under the honest-to-god Kamado house. Just like his supporter Tanjiro who wrote a diary casual to remember his battles against Demons and to check on Nezuko ‘s condition when she was a Demon, Zenitsu excessively decided to wrote his own experience in war against Demons and wrote series of books called “ Tales of Zenitsu ” ( 善逸伝 ). Moving onto the present newfangled earned run average ( presumed to be the twenty-first century ) free of Demons, Zenitsu ‘s books are maintained and read by his descendants after his death. While Zenitsu ‘s great-granddaughter, Touko shrugs off Tales of Zenitsu as nothing more than fantasy novels, Zenitsu ‘s great-grandson, Yoshiteru, who resembles very much like his paternal great-grandfather both in appearance ( minus blond hairs ) and at character, read Zenitsu ‘s books with readiness to the point he truly believes books ‘ stories.
|“||Tanjiro… You didn’t? Tell me you didn’t? Just who do you think you are?! You’ve been travelling with a girl this adorable? Hanging around with someone this cute day in and day out and been having a great time in the process haven’t you? Well then why did I bear all that pain and suffering?! Tanjiro you jerk, you getting to be all ooo and wow with a cutie is not what I was toiling away for. I did not put myself in harms way to get pummeled and kicked around by a crazy boar guy! Did you think I joined the Demon Slayer Corps because I though it was going to be all sunshine and rainbows!! Guys like you should be erased from this world immediately! I will finally make you pay for thwarting my marriage as well as sending my savior and protector Shoichi home. You shall face justice! Don’t ever disrespect… THE CORPS!!||„|
|~ Zenitsu lecturing Tanjiro upon meeting Nezuko.|
|“||Gramps was not senile. If I’m dirt, you’re garbage. I can only use the First Style, and you can use all but the First Style. Gramps died a miserable death because he wasn’t even lucky enough to have a proper successor.||„|
|~ Zenitsu to Kaigaku before their fight.|
|“||No, Gramps was never like that. This is my own Style. The Style I created myself. I wanted to fight alongside you using this one day.||„|
|~ Zenitsu after killing Kaigaku.|
One Thunder Throw by Go Shiina
hypertext transfer protocol : //thefartiste.com/wiki/File : One_Thunder_Throw.ogg
A Thundering Flash by Go Shiina
hypertext transfer protocol : //thefartiste.com/wiki/File : Zenitsu_vs_Spider_Theme.ogg
- Zenitsu’s surname means “my wife” (我妻 agatsuma?), while his given name means “goodness” (善逸 zen’itsu?).
- In a twitcasting broadcast segment for Kimetsu no Yaiba, Gotoge said that his name was pronounced as [Zenitsu→] with a more dragged out “suu” syllable instead of a strong emphasis on “zen” [Zen↑itsu]. The pronunciation also goes as “zen-i-tsu” where usually the n and i are separated by an apostrophe, making it Zen’itsu to not be misread as “ze-nitsu”.
- Zenitsu was ranked in 2nd place as of the first character popularity poll with 4,299 votes.
- Thanks to his hearing, Zenitsu is very skilled at playing the shamisen and the koto.
- In the 21st century Zenitsu’s great-grandson, Yoshiteru, bears unmistakable resemblance to Zenitsu himself prior to being struck by a lightning, indicating that Zenitsu married Nezuko and they had children (probably also a son, so that the surname Agatsuma has passed in several generations). In the added bonus final chapter 205.5 in the tankoubon (book volumes), states that Zenitsu and Nezuko in fact did marry.
- Zenitsu’s descendants live in their own large mansion while descendants of his best friend Tanjiro Kamado live in an apartment in the present era. This indicates that somewhere along the line, Agatsuma family became rich.