- Muichiro Tokito
- Personal Status
- Fighting style
Reading: Muichiro Tokito
[ 1 ]
160 cm (5’3″)
56 kg (123 lb)
[ 2 ]
Black to Mint Green
Demon Slayer Corps
Akeno Tsugikuni ( Ancestor )
Yoriichi Tsugikuni (Ancestor)
Michikatsu Tsugikuni (Ancestor)
Yuichiro Tokito (Older Twin Brother)
See all relatives here.
Griffin Burns Muichiro Tokito Images Image Gallery
|“||Remember that boiling anger. […] Even if I lose my memories, my body will remember that anger that will not leave me until I die. It’s why I trained so hard that I vomited blood to destroy demons. And more… to eradicate them!||”|
|— Muichiro Tokito and his hatred for demons in Abnormal Situation|
Muichiro Tokito ( 時 ( とき ) 透 ( とう ) 無 ( む ) 一 ( いち ) 郎 ( ろう ), Tokitō Muichirō ? ) is a major supporting character of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. He is a Demon Slayer of the Demon Slayer Corps and the current Mist Hashira ( 霞 ( かすみ ) 柱 ( ばしら ), Kasumi Bashira ? ). [ 3 ] Muichiro along with his buddy Yuichiro Tokito, are besides the descendants of Upper Rank One, Kokushibo .
Muichiro is a short, mesomorphic young man of light complexion with farseeing, straightaway hair’s-breadth of a black color that fades to mint fleeceable as it approaches his waist. He wears his haircloth lax with two clumps protruding slenderly from each side of his head, a put of marginally shorter hair left down to frame his confront, and disobedient bangs over his frontal bone. He besides possesses large, empty-looking mint-green eyes. His eyes and haircloth are traits shared with his twin buddy, Yuichiro Tokito. Muichiro wears a dark, slightly turquoise-tinted interpretation of the Demon Slayer uniform. His undifferentiated has longer, looser sleeves that are more evocative of those of a kimono than of the standard manacle uniform. Along with this, the miss of bands of fabric wrapped around his calves gives his undifferentiated an overall free and goodly appearance. finally, he wears darkness blue tabi socks and a pair of blank zōri with night blue sky straps .
Muichiro ‘s appearance before becoming a Demon Slayer . Muichiro ‘s appearance with his Demon Slayer Mark .
Muichiro is an air-headed individual who seems to constantly wander off in think and is unable to focus at anything. Impassive and, at times, dense, he tends to think only for himself and operates on logic alone, never letting emotion lead him, making him seem completely apathetic and indifferent. But, Tanjiro sensed that Muichiro was n’t being then apathetic on determination as he did n’t emanate any animosity. Despite his detached and unserious demeanor, he has been shown to get good when it is required and is devoted to his position as the Demon Slayer Corps ‘ Mist Hashira. alternatively he seems to display a coldness and arrogant side ; violently shaking down Kotetsu and calling him unintelligent, saying his meter as a Hashira was super important, much more significant than his own, and that all the swordsmiths could do was make weapons. Though, Muichiro does n’t seem to be indifferent towards Kagaya Ubuyashiki, most likely due to his huge respect for his maestro. however, before the death of his twin brother when the siblings were eleven, Muichiro ‘s personality was that of a much more feel for and optimistic individual, the pivotal opposite of his stream disposal. Having in the first place taken after his church father, he was shown to display a higher level of kindness and reason, believing he should aim to do good for others if he wanted good to be done for him. After his brother was killed at the hands of a monster, Muichiro subsequently lost his memories and held an omnipresent fad profoundly suppressed inside of him that inevitably drove his future, intense coach. After this memory loss, he started exhibiting the indifferent attitude of his counterpart brother he is now known for as a Hashira .
During his interactions with Tanjiro Kamado, Muichiro started regaining his memories of his by, causing him to behave more maturely and seriously, even choosing to help Kotetsu when his biography was in danger alternatively of ignoring him. After his memories fully returned, Muichiro began expressing more emotions and became more confident in himself and started caring more for his peers in the Demon Slayer Corps. Muichiro besides started exhibiting emotions park for person his historic period, particularly childishness and immaturity when interacting with his other Demon Slayers. He besides appears to be obviously biased towards Tanjiro Kamado after the events of the Swordsmith Village Arc. however, he was shown to be more mindful of himself and those around him, discernible when he realised that Obanai Iguro had a crush on Mitsuri Kanroji, which surprised Gyomei Himejima. His kindness besides aided him in building friendships among the Demon Slayers and making happy memories like the ones spinal column when he lived with his family .
Overall Abilities: As a Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps and a child prodigy, Muichiro is a very herculean and skilled combatant. [ 4 ] He is noted to be fabulously talented despite his young long time, accomplishing his Hashira condition after a mere two months of discipline, [ 5 ] something only accomplished by Gyomei Himejima, the strongest current-generation Hashira. He could easily overpower Demon Slayers older than him, like Tanjiro Kamado and Genya Shinazugawa. After awakening his Demon Slayer Mark, Muichiro is able to single-handed defeat Gyokko, Upper Rank Five, with relative rest even after the Upper Rank assumed his truthful form. [ 6 ] His techniques were besides praised by Kokushibo, Upper Rank One, for being well developed for one indeed young. however, late on in the fight, his contributions proved to be crucial in Upper Rank One ‘s kill : After unlocking the Transparent World and the ability to dye his Nichirin Sword a bright red semblance a good as the willingness to sacrifice his own life, Muichiro is able to land a critical blow on Upper Rank One, [ 7 ] [ 8 ] which played a pivotal function in his frustration. Demon Slayer Mark: Muichiro ‘s punctuate is first base awakened during his struggle against Upper Rank Five, Gyokko, after his temperature reached 39 degrees Celsius ( 102.2° Fahrenheit ) and his affection rate went beyond 200 beats per minute. The notice appears as several red, mist-like designs that cover the entirety of his body, most perceptibly on his face and arms. While the set is active, his dysphemistic and defensive abilities are increased by several times their common force, the power increase being enough to grant him the forte to not merely operate a hard poisoned soundbox but additionally kill an Upper Rank singlehandedly. [ 9 ] however, once the scratch vanishes, he immediately begins suffering from the effects of the poison, showing that the chump is only effective for adenine long as it is manifested. [ 10 ]
- Bright Red Nichirin Sword: During his battle against Upper Rank One, Muichiro dyed his Nichirin Sword a bright red color by gripping it with all his might, allowing him to hamper the regeneration of Kokushibo, which later proved to play a pivotal role in his defeat.
- Transparent World: Similar to Tanjiro, Muichiro obtained the ability to see the Transparent World sometime during the midst of battle against Kokushibo, which allowed him to see the muscles, blood flow, and joint movement of his opponents, aiding him in landing a hit on the Upper Rank and keeping him in place, creating an opportunity for his allies to kill him.
Extrasensory Perception: Muichiro has highly honed senses able to pick up things outside the normal range of perception, such as discerning the air of a monster ‘s from a human ‘s. [ 12 ] Immense Speed & Reflexes: As a Hashira, Muichiro is enormously flying, displaying the ability to blitz demons and motion in bursts of speeds akin to teleporting. His focal ratio could besides well out-speed the reflexes of Tanjiro Kamado, who was able to keep up with the movements Upper Rank demons. [ 13 ] [ 14 ] Muichiro ‘s superhuman speed and reflexes were far exemplified during his conflict with Upper Rank Five, Gyokko, as shown when he could deflect and evade a thousand needles and late sliced up an absurd 10,000 slime-fish in a split moment, even sending all of them flying before their rake could touch him. [ 15 ] [ 16 ] He was besides able to keep up with Gyokko himself, who could teleport, and belated managed to decapitate him faster than the Upper Rank could react. [ 6 ] Muichiro besides displayed incredible control over his own apparent motion rush with his Obscuring Clouds proficiency which requires him to switch between highly dense movements and blinding bursts of speeds faster than the eye can see. [ 17 ] Immense Stamina & Endurance: Muichiro possesses superhuman stamen and survival, which he displayed on multiple occasions. When Muichiro was poisoned, he scantily flinched and was completely casual, still possessing enough military capability to keep up with Gyokko. however, his phenomenal annoyance tolerance was best exemplified in his fight against Kokushibo. When his arm got cut off, he stopped the bleed and immediately continued his attack against the devil fencer, and when he was stabbed in his shoulder by a sword, Muichiro barely showed any signs of trouble. [ 18 ] Later on, he had his leg sliced off while stabbing Kokushibo and placid managed to deal meaning price to him. Most amazingly of all, despite having his entire torso being sliced off, leaving lone his upper consistency left, he calm held onto his katana and turned it bright bolshevik about coolly. [ 19 ] [ 20 ] [ 11 ] Immense Strength: Despite his construct appearing to be one of the smallest and apparently weakest of the Demon Slayers and Hashira, Muichiro has shown to possess a bore of physical lastingness heads and shoulders above that of the average Demon Slayer. This is apparent when Tanjiro tried to grab his branch to stop him from attacking Kotetsu, the Hashira ‘s sleeve did n’t even budge despite Tanjiro gripping it with all his might. [ 21 ] He late was able to cause Tanjiro to spit up saliva by hitting his stomach with his elbow, american samoa well as knocking Tanjiro unconscious mind with a single chop to his neck, all without much effort. [ 13 ] [ 14 ] With a sword, he could break the armor of Yoriichi Type Zero and late effortlessly slice through Gyokko ‘s neck, which the Upper Rank himself described to be tougher than diamond. [ 22 ] [ 23 ] Omnipresent Rage: [ 24 ] Muichiro attributes the lineage of his self-control towards educate and his persuasiveness towards the wake up rage that is constantly present and boiling within him, both appearing after his buddy ‘s death. This quenchless rage is the source for his indomitable self-control and undaunted intent, shown when he continued to fight despite having beyond fatal injuries, such as having his arm, both his peg and late his integral torso sliced. Despite all these injuries and hopeless situations, he remained steadfast which ultimately led to the frustration of Upper Rank One, Kokushibo. [ 18 ] [ 19 ] [ 20 ] [ 11 ]
Master Swordsman: As a Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps, Muichiro is one of the most potent and skilled swordsmen in the integral administration. [ 3 ] Despite being so young, Muichiro ‘s swordsmanship impressed even the likes of Upper Rank One, Kokushibo, the strongest fencer of the current earned run average who has lived for closely 30 times longer than he has. [ 25 ] Muichiro could besides keep up and even overpower Yoriichi Type Zero, a fencer doll with six arms which was modeled after Yoriichi Tsugikuni, the strongest fencer in history. His swordsmanship skill goes so far as to enable him to cut up 10,000 high-speed targets of relatively modest size in an instantaneous and deflect a barrage of a thousand abrupt poisonous needles with his sword. [ 15 ] [ 26 ] Mist Breathing ( 霞 ( かすみ ) の呼 ( こ ) 吸 ( きゅう ), Kasumi no kokyū ? ) : A Breathing Style Muichiro memorize from a cultivator. As the Mist Hashira, Muichiro is his generation ‘s most skilled mist Breathing exploiter. He has become so adept with Mist Breathing that he created an integral early proficiency, which played a pivotal function in defeating Upper Rank Five, Gyokko. His skill with this Breathing Style impressed Kokushibo, who implied that his proficiency in this swordsmanship style was beyond his expectations. [ 25 ] furthermore, Muichiro wears baggy clothe that hide his arms from the line of sight from his enemy to far obscure his movements when using Mist Breathing, far improving the potential of this Breathing Style.
- First Form: Low Clouds, Distant Haze 壱 ( いち ) ノ型 ( かた ) 垂 ( すい ) 天 ( てん ) 遠 ( とお ) 霞 ( がすみ ), Ichi no kata : Suiten Tōgasumi ? – The user unleashes a powerful thrust attack in front of them.
- Second Form: Eight-Layered Mist 弐 ( に ) ノ型 ( かた ) 八 ( や ) 重 ( え ) 霞 ( かすみ ), Ni no kata : Yaekasumi ? – The user unleashes eight forward slashes with each one on top of the other in extremely quick succession.
- Third Form: Scattering Mist Splash 参 ( さん ) ノ型 ( かた ) 霞 ( か ) 散 ( さん ) の飛 ( し ) 沫 ( ぶき ), San no kata : Kasan no Shibuki ? – The user releases a powerful circular slash in front of them that can be used to blow away projectiles.
- Fourth Form: Shifting Flow Slash 肆 ( し ) ノ型 ( かた ) 移 ( い ) 流 ( りゅう ) 斬 ( ぎ ) り, Shi no kata : Iryūgiri ? – The user quickly unsheathes their sword and dashes towards their enemy at blinding speeds and delivers a quick slash from beneath them. This technique is extremely reminiscent of Iaijutsu.
- Fifth Form: Sea of Clouds and Haze 伍 ( ご ) ノ型 ( かた ) 霞 ( か ) 雲 ( うん ) の海 ( うみ ), Go no kata : Kaun no Umi ? – The user dashes forward at high speed and unleashes a flurry of slashes that cover a wide area while obscuring their movements.
- Sixth Form: Lunar Dispersing Mist 陸 ( ろく ) ノ型 ( かた ) 月 ( つき ) の霞 ( か ) 消 ( しょう ), Roku no kata : Tsuki no Kashō ? – The user backflips into the air while upside down and delivers countless ranged slashes downwards, capable of decimating dozens of targets at once.
- Seventh Form: Obscuring Clouds 漆 ( しち ) ノ型 ( かた ) 朧 ( おぼろ ), Shichi no kata : Oboro
Read more : This Kind of Museum… – Ghibli Museum, Mitaka
? – The personal creation of Muichiro Tokito. A technique in which the user drastically changes the tempo of their movement to disorient their enemy, which seemingly takes the form of clouds of mist enveloping a wide area. When the user shows themselves, their speed will appear to be extremely slow but when they hide, the user moves in the blink of an eye.
Standard Nichirin Katana: As a Demon Slayer, Muichiro carries around a standard sized and shaped Nichirin katana that is white in semblance but is able to be dyed bright crimson with the help of his Demon Slayer Mark. As a Hashira, Muichiro ‘s katana has the words Destroy Demons ( 惡 ( あっ ) 鬼 ( き ) 滅 ( めっ ) 殺 ( さつ ), Akki Messatsu ? ) engraved on the blade. His sword ‘s hilt is rectangular with hollow rectangles at each corner. Along with his katana, Muichiro besides carries a standard sword sheath that is black in color .
- (To Kotetsu) “Have you been trained to withstand torture? Even most adults can’t endure it, so it’s impossible that you could. You appear to be an exceedingly dumb brat. So what if it does break? Why not make it again? While you’re rattling on and on and on and on with your nonsense, do you know how many people will die? That’s what it means to interfere with a Hashira. Your time and a Hashira’s time have completely different value. If you used your head just a little, you would understand. […] So come on, the key! Know your place in life and act accordingly. Because you aren’t a baby.“
- (To himself) “Just like master said, if you recover your confidence… you can dig in with both feet and use your full strength. If you know who you are then no demon can run when you bring down a blade that knows no hesitation or confusion.“
- (To himself) “Remember that boiling anger. […] Even if I lose my memories, my body will remember that anger that will not leave me until I die. It’s why I trained so hard that I vomited blood to destroy demons. And more… to eradicate them!“
- (To Yuichiro Tokito) “As for the reason I was born, I know that full well. I was born to be happy. […] I was happy when we lived as a family. When I was alone, there were many hard and painful things, but then… I made friends and there were good times, so I was able to smile again. There were countless moments where I thought I was happy. Was that not enough? I didn’t turn my eyes away or run from anything. I don’t regret risking my life for my comrades.“