Demon Slayer Tamagotchi
|October 17, 2020||2,530円|
|January 1, 2021||$24.99|
|Korea: October 17, 2020||Korea: 29,800원|
30 × 24
2x LR44 batteries
Characters and Shells The Demon Slayer Tamagotchi ( known as the Kimetsu Tamagotchi ( きめつたまごっち ) in Japan ) ( 귀멸의다마고치 in Korean ) is a accredited Tamagotchi Nano model based on the zanzibar copal and manga franchise Demon Slayer : Kimetsu no Yaiba. It was released in Japan in October 2020 ( correlating with the theatrical exhaust of Kimetsu no Yaiba: The Movie – Mugen Train ).
Reading: Demon Slayer Tamagotchi
It was released in the United States on January 1, 2021. It retains its original japanese design, promotion and programming, with english instructions available on Bandai ‘s official web site .
The Demon Slayer Tamagotchi returns to using the original ball and chain from the previous Tamagotchi Nano models, after both the Pac-Man Tamagotchi and Evatchi used different styles. Each shell design is based on the robes worn by characters from the series. For the original interpretation, the four initial designs are based on the vest of the four moderate characters, while the Amazon exclusive blast is inspired by the standard uniform of the Demon Slayer Corps. The Hashira Gathering Version ‘s shells are based on the robes worn by the nine Hashira .
The Demon Slayer Tamagotchi comes in three versions, each featuring different characters, games, casual animations, and demons that attack the character .
- Standard: Features 6 Demon Slayers and 9 Hashira characters to raise.
- Hashira Gathering Version (柱集結版) (주집결판): Released in Japan in March 23, 2021, Korea in April 2021, and the United States in August 1st, 2021. It features the standard version’s roster plus the addition of Demon Slayers Genya Shinazugawa and Kanao Tsuyuri.
- Yukaku Edition (遊郭編): Released in Japan in June 18th, 2022. It features the standard version’s roster plus the addition of Sumiko, Zenko, and Inoko, the courtesan disguises of Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke.
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is a manga and anime franchise released in Japan in 2016. Taking place identify in Taishō-era Japan, the story follows Tanjiro Kamado and his sister Nezuko Kamado as they seek a cure to Nezuko ‘s devil bane. Tanjiro and Nezuko become entangled in the affairs of a privy society, known as the Demon Slayer Corps, that have been waging a clandestine war against demons for centuries. The Corps is run by nine potent and respect warriors known as the Hashira. On the Demon Slayer Tamagotchi, the exploiter is tasked with caring for and training a fresh extremity of the Demon Slayer Corps .
parturition and Growth
On the standard interpretation, after setting the clock, the riddle will show the user ‘s Demon Slayer passing the Final part and joining the Demon Slayer Corps. The Demon Slayer starts off as Mizunoto, which is a generic character not based off any quality from the Demon Slayer series, but merely associated with the rank of the same name. It will evolve after 24 hours, and may become either Kinoe, which is another generic character based off a like theme, or a named quality based off a character from the series. Kinoe will evolve again after a promote 24 hours. Evolutions are based on the quality of care it is given throughout its biography, what educate games are played, and how many demons it has defeated. On the Hashira Gathering Version, after setting the clock, the screen will show the symbol associated with the character the shell is based on. After pressing a button, it will show an animize sequence of Mizunoto slaying two demons before graduating to Kinoe. Kinoe will evolve after 24 hours, and the growth conditions are the same as the previous version, with the exception of an extra two hidden characters .
There are no on-screen icons, and therefore all data is conveyed through the shield and buttons. The Demon Slayer is cared for by filling its meters ; it has athirst and happy meters, each consisting of four units, which are both evacuate when the Demon Slayer is born. If either becomes empty, it will call for attention to fill them. If the Demon Slayer needs something, the exploiter can press the C button for an animation to see what it needs. If the Demon Slayer looks angry, it ‘s hungry ; if it sulks, it ‘s dysphoric. If its Hungry and felicitous meters are not empty but the felicitous meter is not full, it will play a simple felicitous animation. If the glad meter is wholly fully and the Hungry meter is not empty, the sieve will either show the Demon Slayer ‘s stream rank and file ( in the initial growth stages ) or perform a Close Up ( after becoming a named character ). Pressing the A clitoris opens the independent menu, with the options to feed or to play the educate games. The meal choice ( onigiri ) fills one Hungry unit, and will refuse to eat anymore once the meter is full. The bite ( green tea ) fills one felicitous unit, and can be fed tied when the happy meter is entire. The A button is besides used to open the lights on and off menu when the Demon Slayer has fallen asleep. Mizunoto sleeps at 8 PM while Kinoe, principal and Hashira characters all sleep at 10 PM. All characters wake at 7 AM and turn the lights on when they wake up. due to being released globally, the menu selections are represented by images quite than words .
On each translation there are three training games, each influencing which evolution the Demon Slayer will become. Completing a game will raise the glad meter by 1, while playing a perfective game will raise the happy meter by 2 .
- Splitting Stones: A sword will appear waving over a stone. The user must press the A or B button when the sword is lined up at the center of the stone to cut it in half. Pressing too early or too late counts as a failure. The stone must be cut at least once to win, and five times for a perfect game.
- Gourd Breaking: The user’s Demon Slayer will blow into a giant gourd. The user will have 15 seconds to press the A button as much as they can. If the user presses the A button 9 times or less, the gourd is not broke and the game is lost. Pressing the button 10-14 times will crack the gourd, and 15 times or more will break the gourd open.
- Medicated Water: Kanao Tsuyuri will appear with two cups, and letters will appear to the top left. The user must press the corresponding buttons (A or B, once or twice) in time. Failing to respond in time, or pressing the wrong, button, will get the Demon Slayer splashed with medicated water. The user must successfully respond at least once to win the game, and five times for a perfect game.
Hashira Gathering Version
- Physical Training: Aoi Kanzaki will appear running away from the screen. The user must press the A or B button when the exclamation mark (!) appears to tag her. Pressing too early or too late counts as a failure. Aoi must be caught at least once to win, and five times for a perfect game.
- Boulder Lifting: Inosuke Hashibira will appear lifting heavy boulders on a pulley. The user will have 15 seconds to press the A button as much as they can. If the user presses the A button 9 times or less, the boulders will fall and the game is lost. Pressing the button 10-14 times will lift two boulders up, and 15 times or more will lift many boulders up.
- Total Concentration: The user’s Demon Slayer will appear lying in a bed, and letters will appear to the top right. The user must press the corresponding buttons (A or B, once or twice) in time. Failing to respond in time, or pressing the wrong button, will get the Demon Slayer hit with a carpet beater. The user must successfully respond at least once to win the game, and five times for a perfect game.
- Earthworm Belt Slash: A sword will appear waving over a belt. The user must press the A or B button when the sword is lined up at the center of the belt to cut it in half. Pressing too early or too late counts as a failure. The belt must be cut at least once to win, and five times for a perfect game.
- Luggage Carrying: Packages will fall from the top of the screen and the user must press A or B to move the cursor in order to catch them. Catching 10 packages is a perfect game.
- Shamisen Training: The user’s Demon Slayer will be playing a shamisen and two letters will appear to the top left. The user must press the corresponding buttons (A or B, once or twice) in time. Failing to respond in time, or pressing the wrong, button, will cause the shamisen’s string to break. The user must successfully respond at least once to win the game, and five times for a perfect game.
Throughout the day, a Kasugai Crow or Chuntaro will bring a mission, and a devil will appear. The user must press the A release to make their Demon Slayer attack the devil and drive it away. There are four possible demons that can appear, and the demon will gradually take over the screen the longer the exploiter takes to respond. If the exploiter fails to respond entirely, the Demon Slayer will become hurt.
Demons attack more frequently at night, and they ca n’t be banished once the Demon Slayer has fallen asleep .
Every hour, normally at XX:30, a Kasugai Crow will appear to show animations of different events, based on moments from the anime and manga. Pressing any button will trigger the animation to end, with some showing an extra shield before close up. The animations appear daily, and they differ between the two versions .
Injury and Death
If the drug user sternly neglects the Demon Slayer, or allows a monster to persist on the screen for excessively long, the Demon Slayer will become hurt, portrayed by it lying in a go to bed and sulk. Pressing the A button multiple times will finally heal it. If the Demon Slayer stays injured for besides hanker, or gets injured many times, it will die, with the sulking lines being replaced by a skull, followed by the Kakushi appearing the clean up the remains. Pressing the A and C buttons together will summon a new Demon Slayer .
japanese logo Promotional fly for the inaugural roll of shells . promotional double for the second roll of shells . image of the Kyojuro shell . image of the Hashira Gathering shells Teaser persona for the Hashira Gathering version shells . The buttocks of the USA packaging .
roll of characters for standard adaptation Taking care of the Demon Slayers daily animation and demons that attack New characters and games for Yukaku version New demons and daily animations for Yukaku edition
Read more : Umi ga Kikoeru
【バンダイ公式】鬼滅の刃 きめつたまごっち 柱集結版登場 dawdler for the Hashira Gathering Version
- The Demon Slayer Tamagotchi marks the first of several things:
- This is the first Tamagotchi to be released in the United States with its original, untranslated Japanese programming. Instructions translated to English are available on Bandai’s website.
- All of the navigational menu screens are portrayed with images instead of text, similar to the Pac-Man Tamagotchi and Hello Kitty Tamagotchi, making this the first Japanese Tamagotchi Nano model to feature this.
- This is the first Tamagotchi model to be released in the USA without changing the pressure tab on the battery panel to a screw.
- The Demon Slayer Tamagotchi has more shell designs than any other licensed Tamagotchi Nano model, with the original version featuring five shells, the second version featuring nine, and the third version featuring three, for a total of seventeen shells.
- This is the fourth Tamagotchi to be based on an anime and/or manga, following the Doraemontchi, the Oden-Kun Tamagotchi, and the Evatchi.
- Across the first two versions, the games are inspired by the Rehabilitation Training regimen seen in the series, used to rebuild the stamina of recovering Demon Slayers in Butterfly Mansion.