The following terms and conditions shall be deemed to have been accepted by the user when using the Thefartiste websites. You must read carefully before using the services of this site.
1. The term User means the user browsing the website. The term Thefartiste refers to The fartiste. The term Website means Thefartiste owned and supervised by The fartiste.
3. Thefartiste may terminate the user’s access at any time for any reason. Terms regarding warranty disclaimer, accuracy of information and indemnification will continue such termination. Thefartiste may monitor access to the website.
4. All content on this website is the exclusive property of Thefartiste. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this website belong to Thefartiste. No material from this website may be copied, modified, recycled, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without Thefartiste’s prior written permission. . All rights not recognized herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the material contained on this website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and may result in criminal or civil penalties. Thefartiste is a registered trademark of Thefartiste. This trademark may not be used in any way without Thefartiste’s prior written consent.
5. Thefartiste makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, regarding any information, data, reports or products available on the website.
6. The Website and all content, materials, information, software, products and services offered on the Website, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Thefartiste expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or fitness for a particular purpose. possible and non-infringing.
7. Thefartiste shall not be liable for any damage to the user’s computer system or loss of data resulting from downloading any content, documents and information from the Website.
8. Thefartiste may change or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time, including its content or features. Hyva reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the website. Such changes will be effective immediately upon notice, which will be posted on the website.
9. In no event shall Thefartiste be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, loss of profit) lost profits, business interruption, and loss of programs or information) arising from the use or inability to use Thefartiste websites or any information provided on the website or in the product any claim for errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the product or its interpretation. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above restrictions may not apply to users.
10. The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Thefartiste harmless and against all losses, costs, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with any act. any user abuse of the content and services offered on the website.
11. The information contained in the website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Thefartiste disclaims any warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or completeness of such information.
12. Thefartiste does not warrant that: (a) the Website will meet your requirements; (b) The Website will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or any services offered through the Website shall be accurate or reliable.
13. User rights to privacy are paramount to Thefartiste. Any information provided by the user will not be shared with any third parties. Thefartiste reserves the right to use the information to provide users with more personalized online experiences.
14. The website provides links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the website. You agree that Thefartiste is not responsible for the availability and content provided on third party websites. Users are requested to review the policies posted by other websites on privacy and other topics carefully before using them. Thefartiste is not responsible for third-party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, reports and advertising, and the user assumes all risks associated with the use of such content. that content. Thefartiste is not responsible for any loss or damage of any kind that the user may suffer in dealing with any third party.