What to Know
- The easiest way to join a meeting: Tap the Meeting link in the invitation email, and the Zoom app should start.
- To start a meeting, tap New Meeting > Start a Meeting > Call using Internet Audio > Participants > Invite and choose an invitation option.
This article explains how to use Zoom on an iPhone, including how to join a Zoom call and how to start one .
How to Join a Call Using the Zoom App for iPhone
While anyone can start a Zoom call and invite others, most of the time, you ‘ll credibly find yourself joining early people ‘s Zoom calls. It ‘s actually easy to do this, since you do n’t even need a Zoom account to join a meet. You simply need to enter the meeting ID and password in the Zoom app on your iPhone.
Reading: How to Use Zoom on an iPhone
- If you have n’t already done so, install the Zoom app on your iPhone .
Join the meet. If person sent you an invitation to the Zoom converge via electronic mail, tap the Meeting radio link in the invitation electronic mail message. The Zoom app should start .
If you do n’t have a link but person sent you the meet ID, start the Zoom app and then tap Join a Meeting. Enter the meeting ID and then tap Join. Next, you ‘ll besides need to enter the meet password .
- In the Zoom app, you ‘ll need to choose whether you want to allow Zoom to use the television camera ( if you want to be seen in Zoom meetings, tap OK ). After giving the app license to use the camera, you ‘ll see the Video Preview screen .
- To hide the background of your room, tap the Plus sign at the bottom of the screen and choose a background picture to place behind you. When you ‘re satisfy, tap Done .
Choose whether you want to join with or without video .
- After a consequence, the meeting horde should admit you to the confluence .
- You may be asked if you want to use Internet Audio. If you want to be heard in the meeting, tap Call using Internet Audio .
You ‘re now in the meet ; you can see others and talk to participate. If you need to see the meeting options, tap your screen. At the bottom of the riddle, you can tap options to stop your call ‘s television camera, mute your microphone, and contribution contentedness like your screen, a photograph, or web site with the confluence attendees. To chat privately with a meet attendant, tap Participants and then tap the person you want to chat with.
Read more: Integral of tan x (video) | Khan Academy
- To end the call, tap Leave at the top of the sieve .
How to Use Zoom on iPhone to Start a Zoom meet
If you want to host your own Zoom meet, you need to create a Zoom bill. You can do that in a web browser on your desktop computer, or in the Zoom app. If you have n’t already done therefore, install the Zoom app on your iPhone and then tap Sign Up or Sign In at the bottom of the app ‘s screen and follow the instructions to create an report or sign in with your existing Zoom explanation credentials .
- To create a meet, tap New Meeting at the top of the shield ( you can besides tap Schedule to start a meet late ) .
On the Start a Meeting screen, exploit Start a Meeting .
- Choose Call using Internet Audio to allow others in the meet to hear you .
- At the bottom of the filmdom, tap Participants .
- Tap Invite and, in the pop fly menu, choose how you want to invite other attendees. The easiest methods are to send an electronic mail or send a text message.
When your recipients gets the invitation, they may go to the Waiting Room, and you ‘ll need to admit them to the touch. In the dialogue box at the crown of the screen, tap Admit. If you miss this dialogue box, tap Participants and then tap Admit future to anyone who ‘s waiting to join .