[ 1 ] Earth-1985 [ 2 ]
Earth, Dimension Zone,Earth-1985
Julius Schwartz · Gardner Fox
|More Fun Comics #101
Reality names were reused several times. See also Earth-1, Earth 1, Earth -1.
Earth-One was the appointment for an earth, and the Universe it inhabited, that existed prior to the Crisis on Infinite Earths .
Earth-One itself was populated by diverse individuals who resembled those of its primary Multiversal counterpart, Earth-Two. Some were steer parallels to their predecessors ( ex-wife. Superman ( Earth-One ) and Superman ( Earth-Two ) ), some less so ( antique. Atom ( Al Pratt ) and Atom ( Ray Palmer ) ). The two Earths were close linked in terms of parallel development, although Earth-Two individuals normally predated their Earth-One counterparts by a few decades. The elementary superheroes were limited to the western heroes of the eighteen hundreds and few others, until Superman arrived from Krypton and ushered in a new old age of heroes. On this earth, Superman had a career as Superboy and teamed with the Legion of Super-Heroes in the thirtieth hundred.
From the perspective of the Earth-One Universe, the first travel to another parallel universe occurred when The Flash ( Barry Allen ) by chance changed his vibrational frequency to match that of Earth-Two, where he met Jay Garrick, the Golden Age Flash. That meeting resulted in years of interaction between the original super-hero team, The Justice Society of America, and their younger Earth-One counterparts, The Justice League of America. As Barry Allen was the first traveler, the respect of naming the two Earths fell to him – his population ‘s earth was called Earth-One, Jay Garrick ‘s became Earth-Two. As noted years late by the elder Superman, they ( the JSA ) were excessively civilized to mention that they were around first base [ 3 ]. As Allen explained to Garrick in their first merging :
- “..I vibrated so fast — I tore a gap in the vibratory shields separating our worlds! As you know — two objects can occupy the same space and time — if they vibrate at different speeds!
My theory is, both Earths were created at the same time in two quite similar universes! They vibrate differently — which keeps them apart! Life, customs — even languages — evolved on your earth almost exactly as they did on my Earth! Destiny must have decreed there’d be a Flash — on each Earth!” 
10 billion years ago
Krona, a Maltusan, built a machine to discover the secrets of the very universe of the Universe. He watched through his portal site a gigantic palm with a broth of stars in his handwriting as the machine exploded. Because of this act, the Multiverse and the Universe of Antimatter of Qward had been retroactively created. [ 5 ] .
9 billion years ago
Driven by guilt over Krona ‘s actions the Maltusans created Manhunters which they then replaced with the green Lantern Corps. however, due to differences on how to deal with the evil created by Krona the Maltusans disconnected into the Guardians of the Universe and Controllers. soon after this, the Monitor and Anti-Monitor were “ born ”. [ 6 ] They fought each other for a million years with a coincident attack knocking each early out for 9 billion years. [ 7 ]
3,5 billion years ago
A harbinger to the Green Lantern Corps, which wore energy pistols was formed in Oa. These “ Proto-Green Lanterns ” would exist until circa 40000 years ago, when their pistols were substitued by Power Rings. [ 8 ]
1 billion years ago
- The Demons Three (Abnegazar, Rath and Gasth) ruled the Earth until they were trapped by the Timeless Ones.
- The Xan, a race of humans from another planet, establish a super-civilization on Earth, living in celestial cities built by advanced science. As a specialized builder of robots and androids, his greatest achievement is Eternal, a giant half-robot, half-android built to live forever, energized by cosmic radiation, and given the full knowledge of the Xan in his artificial brain. Incredibly wise and powerful, Eternal planned to conquer Earth for himself. Before he could do so, a cloud of space gas hit Earth, gas the Xan knew could kill them. Eternal traveled to the Earth’s core to find Absorbium, the only element that could counter space gas, but the absorbium caused Eternal to be paralyzed for one billion years.
100 million years ago
- Tommy Tomorrow, his co-pilot Brent Wood and Prof. Schmidt, all of the twenty-first century, are temporarily trapped in Age of the dinosaurs by a meteor manipulated by Cronos in 1977. They fight Tyrano Rex, a dinosaur evolved to reach intelligence by the meteor.
~65 million years ago
- A meteor that collided on Earth begins a process of extinction of the dinosaurs and several other species.
In Pre-Atlantis, Ahri’ahn was born as the son of two sorcerers, Calculha, follower of the Light, and Majistra, mistress of darkness. He is raised by his father in Atlantis while his brother Garn Daanuth was raised by his beget in Mu. Both are initiated into the mysteries of witchcraft. [ 12 ]
A great refinement, rich in magic and engineering, leads to the formation of Atlantis. The earliest homosexual magus were the pre-deluge Atlanteans, and the greatest among them was Arion, the supreme sorcerer of Atlantis [ 13 ] .
- Rori Dag of the planet Rojira becomes the first Green Lantern equipped with power ring.
- Not very much time after, Three Proto-Green Lanterns chase a criminal named Jinn to Earth, where an accident with a power battery and a thunderbolt puts the four in animation suspended for 40,000 years. 
mod civilization begins on Krypton .
- Amazons, led by Hippolyta, migrate to Paradise Island after being briefly enslaved by Hercules; a group of them, led by Atalanta, migrate to Amazon rainforest.
- Helen of Troy
The Homo Magi find a hidden land in Turkey in an attempt to keep their lineages pure. [ 15 ]
Cleopatra brought to the present by Rip Hunter. [ 16 ]
Blackbriar Thorn is trapped in a wooden form to escape from Roman Legions .
Golden Gladiator, Roman hero .
- King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table;
- Merlin the magician brings Superman and Batman from the year 1966 to this time to help King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table to retake Camelot after a group of shape-changing aliens personified them, and the two heroes officially become Knights of the Round Table as Sir Superman and Sir Batman before returning to their own time.
- Morgana Le Fey destroys Camelot; Etrigan summoned from Hell by Merlin and is fused into Jason Blood.
Vikings arrive at what would be America and take Arak, from the Quontauka tribe, to Europe .
- Viking Prince
- Scheherazade brought to the present by Rip Hunter.
Super-Chief, first ( Native ) American champion .
Andrew Bennett becomes a vampire .
Metropolis founded. [ 18 ]
Kraklow, a polish sorcerer is visited by Rip Hunter ; Victor Frankenstein creates his monster [ 19 ]
wild West heroes : Jonah Hex, Bat Lash, Cinnamon, El Diablo, Scalphunter, Nighthawk, El Papagayo, Pistolera, Quentin Turnbull, Pow Wow Smith, An lawless ‘s son is adopted by an alien and becomes Terra-Man .
Read more : Illuminati Members, Enemies, Powers | Marvel
Read more : Illuminati Members, Enemies, Powers | Marvel
Jonah Hex, aged 68, killed by George Barrow. [ 20 ]
In mid-june, Blackhawk Island was destroyed by Heinrich Himmler, with an ICBM-mounted nuclear weapon. [ 21 ]
- In some point of time, Superboy leaves Smallville and becomes Superman; Bruce Wayne debut as Batman;
Gotham City was flooded, sufficiently deep to enable operation of a miniature submarine, by embitter ex-scientist Victor Danning, using the city ‘s own water provide. [ 23 ]
In February, an embryo of what a year late would become the Justice League was formed when General Blanx and his group of egg white Martians went after the martian Manhunter following his trail through a radio beam created by the hero in order to probe Mars. ineffective to kill J’onn, Blanx tried to dominate the Earth rather, which forced a group of heroes to organize in ordering to stop this terror without causing populace ostentation : Superman, Batman and Robin, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Jimmy Olsen, Lois Lane, Vigilante I, Plastic Man, The Blackhawks, Roy Raymond the Television Detective, The Challengers of the Unknown, Robot Man I, Rex The Wonder Dog, and Congorilla. The character is muffled to avoid panic in the american population. [ 24 ]
Possible Future Events
It should be noted there was no “ jell ” future for Earth-One but rather a series of possible futures. [ 26 ]. As a result trips into “ the future ” were in reality a trip into a future for Earth-One .
Tommy Tomorrow ; Star Hawkins and Ilda .
Space Ranger ; Star Rovers ; Space Cabbie
The Great Wars of the XXIII Century happens. [ 27 ] A group of Amerinds leave Earth to colonize a world named Starhaven. [ 28 ]
Eobard Thawne discovers the Flash ‘s costume in a time capsule and devises a way make a costume that give him super speed with which he goes on a crime spree. The Flash arrived in the twenty-fifth century to stop the atomic clock buried in the capsule from going off like an nuclear bomb and defeated Thawne. [ 29 ]
Earth-One had at least two potential thirtieth centuries : the Legion of Superheroes and Kamandi. [ 30 ] The Time Trapper channeled the ability of the Green Lantern Corp to eliminate all futures except the Kamandi one and Superman was manipulated into fixing the trouble by a green lantern .
In the army for the liberation of rwanda future, criminals who had been found guilty of particularly flagitious crimes were sentenced to be sent to the earth of the 51st hundred, which was, during that period of history, a abandon planet. On one such occasion, a thief known as Mazdan was sent into this dystopian future via a golden time-capsule. however, after an accident occurred, he was sent into the past alternatively, where, during the mid-twentieth hundred, the Flash foiled his robberies and sent him back to his future time period in order to be sentenced for his crimes. [ 31 ]
In the year 121,970 the earth is a depopulate worldly concern poisoned by an atomic war. [ 32 ]
In one future, in the year 824,057 the sunlight turned red and become hot causing drought to the point that atomic baron had to be used to manufacture water but finally this proved ineffective and everyone left the planet. Superman was tricked into the 10,001th hundred of this future by the Superman Revenge Squad but was able to aid from automaton duplicates of Superman ‘s friends and enemies and made his way to his Fortress of Solitude. Using the materials there he returned to his own time. [ 33 ]
- Human civilization reverted to the Middle Ages; Lord Satanis and Syrene.
In another future, Earth is rendered a globe of toxins thanks to a million years of pollution, war, and pervert. Superman, unable to stand some drivel robots destroy his adopted home planet due to it being an eyesore, drives off the garbage robots and uses his superpowers to restore the earth to a livable state. [ 34 ]
During the Crisis on Infinite Earths, Earth-One was destroyed. The New Earth that emerged after the Big Bang possessed elements of Earth-One ‘s history, along with elements like to that of Earth-Two, Earth-Four, Earth-S, and Earth-X. however, Earth-One was the basic template for the new reality, and in most cases, individuals native to Earth-One superceded counterparts from early Earths and erased them from history in becoming the only versions native to New Earth. This cause future dispute when Superman of Earth-Two, Alex Luthor, and Superboy-Prime abandoned their paradise-dimension and initiated the events of Infinite Crisis, out of the belief that Earth-One was basically corrupting and consequently the rationality for New Earth ‘s perceive worsen. however, the events of Convergence restored it to the Multiverse. In the post- Flashpoint Multiverse, Earth-One carries the appellation of Earth-1985. [ 35 ]
respective of Earth-One ‘s most celebrated cities have no direct counterparts on “ nearby ” parallel worlds such as Earth-Two or Earth-S. Examples include :
A meaning total of mod nations, populated by regular human beings, existed uniquely on Earth-One, and many of these had no aim counterparts on “ nearby ” twin worlds such as Earth-Two or Earth-S. Examples include :
- Dalsidi, a North African city of despised outcasts.
- Granaco, a Balkan monarchy, until at least the 1960s. Adjacent to Modora.
- Moldacia, a European monarchy, until at least the 1970s.
- Modora, a Balkan nation, adjacent to Granaco.
- Peccador, a South American former dictatorship, became a republic in 1959.
- Rutovia, a European monarchy, until at least the 1960s.
- Tala, a Himalayan monarchy, until at least the 1960s.
- Xenovia, an island monarchy, until at least the 1960s.
A meaning phone number of alien outposts, secret kingdoms, and lost civilizations existed uniquely on Earth-One, and many of these had no direct counterparts on “ nearby ” parallel worlds such as Earth-Two or Earth-S. Examples include :
There’s something missing here. This section of the article is incomplete, and contains information, but requires more before it can be considered complete. You can help DC Database by editing this page, providing additional information to bring this article to a higher standard of quality. There ‘s something missing here. This section of the article is incomplete, and contains information, but requires more before it can be considered. You can help DC Database by editing this page, providing extra information to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
The properties of matter, laws of physics, and principles of chemistry were very different on Earth-One from those of our own global, or of “ nearby ” analogue continuums either. For example, elements such as Amnesium, Batmanium ( Element 206 ), Cavorite, Illium 349, Kryptylium, Staggium, Supermanium, Trolium, Vaxxium, Xium, and Zuunium exist on Earth-One and New Earth, while apparently not existing on Earth-Two. not lone are different sets of elements and materials available, but different sets of physical laws prevail. For example, there is no record of a “ Speed Force “ at make in Earth-One, and some engineering there is based on Alchemy .
- 1948 Desmond’s alchemical discoveries, including the Philosopher’s Stone.
- 19(??), Hall’s Nth-metal Antigravity Equipment,
many devices, gadgets, vehicles, and weapons were built on Earth-One that could never have been built or made to work on our own world .
- 1962, Magnus’s Responsometer and his Metal Men,
- Magnus also established Elementics, a synthesis of chemistry and robotics, as a scientific discipline.
Sensors, Computers, Communications, Cybernetics
- 1948, Amazonian Mental Radio,
- 1958, Amazonian Invisible Airplanes,
Read more : Thor: Tình yêu và sấm sét – Wikipedia tiếng Việt