If no one in the touch is sharing the blind, there are three video recording layouts .
active speakers, galleries, and mini windows.
When someone is sharing the screen,
You can use side-by-side mode or view screen sharing with active speakers or gallery views.
You can besides hide non-video participants.
All of these layouts can be used in full-screen manner or window modality, except for mini windows .
If you only show a specific speaker,
You can pin or spotlight the participant ’ sulfur television .
- Pin video you can disable the display of active speakers to show only specific speakers.
Locking other users ‘videos only affects your own computer and local recordings, not other participants’ views or cloud recordings.
- Spotlight video users are the primary speakers for all participants in meetings and cloud recordings.
To spotlight, a video-on-demand meeting requires at least 3 participants, and only the organizer can participate.
You can view the layout early than the miniskirt window in wax screen by clicking the icon with the four arrows in the upper right corner of the Zoom window. In the lapp seat [ Exit full-screen] press, using the Esc key on the keyboard, you can exit the full shield .
active speakers are the default video layout.
Display the speaker ’ south riddle in a large size.
For a one-on-one meet, your video will be displayed at the top, and videos of early participants will be displayed below .
Using the drift view, you can view up to 25 participants at a fourth dimension, and an arrow is displayed to scroll the remaining participants.
- Click Gallery View in the upper right corner of the Zoom window to enter Gallery View.
This changes the riddle to the veranda watch. It does not change unless early participants besides select the gallery position .
- Click [Speaker View] to cancel the gallery view and make it a speaker view.
You can use the mini-window to minimize the Zoom video recording, but keep it on top of other open applications on your calculator. You can move the window around the riddle or hide the integral television as needed .
Click the minimize picture to switch to the mini window opinion. Upper correct for Windows, upper impart for Mac .
once in mini-window mood, you can hide the video by clicking the leave arrow Hide Video .
Click the right arrow [ Exit Minimized Video ] to exit mini-window manner .
Screen sharing layout
When viewing a screen partake, you can view the screen share using the active loudspeaker or gallery view at the top or english of the screen .
Check the screen sharing side more
- Click the swap icon in the upper right corner of the Zoom window to switch the content of the video feed.
- Click the icon in the upper right to revert or click Switch to Content.
- Switch to left / right view by clicking [Display option]> [Right / left view].
Hide non-video participants
- When in the gallery view, right-click the participant who is video turned off or dialed by phone, or click the three points in the upper right of the Participant box.
- Select Hide Non-Video Participants to hide all users whose videos are turned off.
- To show non-video participants again, click Total Non-Video Participants at the top of the screen and select Show Non-Video Participants.