FIX: Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter has a driver problem
Windows & Software Expert
by Matthew Adams Matthew is a freelancer who has produced a kind of articles on versatile topics related to technology. His main focus is the Windows OS and all the things surrounding it. He is passionate about … Read more
- Users have encountered a Microsoft teredo Tunneling adapter driver issue which they can’t resolve.
- This troubleshooting guide includes fixes for this issue, so make sure to check them all out.
- Check out the Drivers section to have a look through other exceptional guides.
- Don’t hesitate to browse through other thorough and easy-to-follow articles on our Network and Internet Hub.
INSTALL BY CLICKING THE DOWNLOAD FILE
To fix various PC problems, we recommend DriverFix:
This software will keep your drivers astir and running, frankincense keeping you dependable from common calculator errors and hardware failure. Check all your drivers nowadays in 3 easy steps :
- Download DriverFix (verified download file).
- Click Start Scan to find all problematic drivers.
- Click Update Drivers to get new versions and avoid system malfunctionings.
- DriverFix has been downloaded by 0 readers this month.
IPv4 and IPv6 are two alternative IP protocols that assign singular addresses to PCs the worldly concern over. The Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter device acts as a interpreter for IPv4 and IPv6 PCs for internet communications .
however, some users have encountered Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter driver issues .
A lot of users have said they see a Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter has a driver problem message when trouble-shoot .
When that issue arises, the Teredo Tunneling Adapter can ’ metric ton get down, therefore affecting the way you can use your system .
How can I fix the Teredo Tunneling Adapter driver problem?
1. Use DriverFix
The DriverFix software can resolve driver issues by installing update drivers for inner and external personal computer devices with antediluvian or missing ones. With its extremely quick scan and identical large driver database, DriverFix is worth noting when you need to fix driver issues.
Read more: Apollo for Reddit
You can try updating the Teredo Tunneling Adapter driver with DriverFix Pro or its freeware interpretation. One of the independent differences between those versions is that DriverFix Pro will besides automatically install download drivers .
Other useful features
- DriverFix’s driver backup utility enables you to back up drivers
- You can schedule scans with DriverFix’s schedule manager
- Its Download manager displays driver download progress
- Live chat support provided for DriverFix
furthermore, you can american samoa well specify corrupted drivers that may cause bad system errors, using automatic pistol scans and replacing defective drivers with new ones .
You should therefore consider this driver coach and optimize the system devices with the latest driver versions .
⇒ Get DriverFix
2. Reinstall the adapter driver
Disable the adapter
- Open the Command Prompt as an administrator, press the Ctrl + Shift + Enter hotkey.
- Input the following command and press Enter:
netsh int teredo set state disabled
- Open the Run dialog box type devmgmt.msc and press Enter.
- Click the View menu and select the Show hidden devices option.
- Double-click the Network adapters category.
- Right-click the Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter to select the Uninstall option for it.
- Click Uninstall on the Confirm Device Uninstall window.
Re-enable the adapter
- Open the Command Prompt again.
- Type in this command:
netsh int ipv6 set teredo client.
- Don’t forget to press the Enter key to initiate the command.
- Open the Device Manager window.
- Select the Network adapters category.
- Click the Scan for hardware changes button on Device Manager’s toolbar.
3. Edit the registry
- Press the key with the Windows logo on it and S at the same time to open a search utility.
- Next, enter Registry Editor in the search utility.
- Double-click Registry Editor to open its window.
- Then navigate to this registry key:
- Double-click the DisabledComponents DWORD to open the window in the shot directly below.
- Erase the current number in the Value data box.
- Enter 0 as the replacement value in the Value data box.
- Click the OK button.
- Thereafter, restart your desktop or laptop.
The above resolutions can fix the Microsoft Teredo Tunneling arranger that has a driver trouble for Windows 7, 8, and 10. The register resolution is one of the most wide confirmed fixes .
Feel free to share your know with us by using the comment section below this scout .
distillery having issues ? Fix them with this creature :
Restoro has been downloaded by 0 readers this month .
Was this page helpful?
Read more: How to register as a VIP in GTA Online
Start a conversation