zoom is one of the most popular video communication apps used for meetings across the ball. however, not many people are comfortable sharing their alive video unless needed- they prefer showing visibility pictures alternatively. therefore, we are here with a quick guide on how to show your profile picture in the Zoom meeting instead of the video. Related | 5 Ways to Fix Zoom Profile Picture Not Showing in Meeting
Show Profile Picture in Zoom Meeting rather of Video or name
By default, Zoom replaces the video with your name whenever you turn off the camera. That said, it ’ randomness quite easy to show your profile photograph or any visualize that you want on Zoom personal computer or mobile, given below .
1] On Zoom PC
Add Picture Before Joining a Meeting
If you ’ ve joined Zoom recently, the chances are that you haven ’ t set your profile mental picture yet. To change your Zoom profile picture :
- Launch the Zoom app on your PC.
- Tap your Profile icon at the top right corner.
- Select “Change my picture” from the menu.
- You’ll now be redirected to the web version of Zoom.
- Here, tap on Change below the picture icon.
- Upload the picture of your choice, adjust the borders, and click Save. Keep the image under 2MB.
once you add your profile photograph, close and re-open the app, and it ’ ll be updated immediately. The next clock time you join a meet, snap Turn off my video, and it ’ ll start showing your profile picture rather of video. You can far go to Zoom settings and enable “ Turn off my video when joining a meeting. ” This will constantly start your meet with your profile visualize alternatively of the television .
Switch to Picture from Video during a Zoom Meeting
If you haven ’ metric ton set your profile movie and already in a meet, you can still switch to any image of your choice, using the steps below .
- During a Zoom meeting, right-click on your video and tap Add Profile Picture.
- Choose the picture from your computer, adjust borders, and save it.
- Turn off your video by tapping Stop Video.
That ’ s it. The set video will mechanically replace your video recording during the meet.
Read more: Integral of tan x (video) | Khan Academy
Also, read | 10 Ways to Fix Different Audio Issues in Zoom Meeting
2] On Zoom Mobile App
- Open the Zoom app on your phone and head to Settings.
- Tap your profile and select Profile Photo.
- Upload your photo from the phone’s gallery.
You can nowadays disable the television or turn it off before joining the Zoom meet to display the painting alternatively of the video recording or identify initials .
3] Adding Zoom Profile Picture Through Google Account
You might ’ ve seen that Zoom allows you to log in using your Google explanation besides other options. If you use your Google account to login into Zoom, it ’ ll automatically start using your Gmail Profile movie as the Zoom profile picture. If your Google account does not have a profile photograph, you can set one using the steps below :
- Open the Google My Account page in your browser. Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Select Personal Info from the sidebar at left.
- Then, click on Photo.
- Select a photo from your computer.
- Click Set as Profile photo.
That ’ s it. When you log in with a Google bill on Zoom, it ’ ll mechanically fetch and show your Gmail profile word picture .
We hope you ’ re now able to show your profile picture rather of your video recording or name in Zoom meetings. The whole process is quite easy for both phones and personal computer. however, if you hush face any issues, feel free to reach out through the comments below. besides, read- [ Working ] Remove Zoom ’ s 40 Minute Video Call Limit for Free
You can besides follow us for instant technical school news program at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest inspection television pledge GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.