Types of Zoom Subscriptions
There are two versions of the Zoom television conferencing app : one complimentary, the early pay. The loose or “ Basic ” adaptation of Zoom limits group meetings to 40 minutes, although one-on-one meetings are inexhaustible. furthermore, it caps the phone number of participants to 100 people. additionally, there is no ability to record your meetings. The give or “ Pro ” interpretation of Zoom offers multiple tiers, but the chief dispute is that by opening your wallet, many of the restrictions imposed on unblock users are lifted. As we mentioned above, the premium versions of Zoom require a monthly fee. however, like many subscriptions, the subscription amount is charged mechanically at the originate of each raw charge hertz .
How to Cancel Your Zoom Subscription
Cancelling your Zoom subscription is reasonably easy ; however, there are a number of steps involved.
1. To get started, launching Zoom on your personal computer .
2. When the Zoom windowpane appears, click on your profile photograph in the top-right corner. If you do not have a profile photograph set up, then it will barely be a color feather with your initials in it. This will produce a drop-down menu with a variety of options .
3. Click on the one labelled “ Settings. ” alternatively, you can click on the cog icon directly beneath your profile visualize. This will open the Zoom settings window .
4. From the options on the left side of the window, click on “ Profile. ”
5. future, click on the button labelled “ Change my subscription. ”
This will launch your web browser and mechanically navigate to the Zoom web site. here, you will be prompted to enter your Zoom username and password .
6. Upon logging in, you should be automatically brought to the Billing section of your Zoom profile. On this page you will see the Zoom plans you are presently subscribed to. Each plan will display data, such as the bill period, future invoice date, invoice total and the status of the plan .
7. On the far right, there is a yoke labelled “ Cancel Subscription. ” Go ahead and click on that connection. Doing so will launch a pop-up book box that provides the ability to reconsider. If you ’ re indisputable you want to cancel your Zoom subscription, snap on the clitoris labelled “ Cancel Subscription. ”
How to Download Recorded Zoom Meetings
When you cancel your premium Zoom subscription, you will still be able to use the free version of the app. unfortunately, by canceling your subscription, you ’ ll lose access to the premium features we mentioned earlier, including the ability to record your meetings .
With a premium subscription, recorded meetings are stored on Zoom ’ s servers and are available for you to download or share at any time. Upon cancelling your premium report, those recordings will be removed from the Zoom servers. If you want to download any commemorate meetings, you ’ ll lack to do then before you cancel your subscription .
To download your record meetings, follow the steps outlined above to access your profile ’ south settings. On the left side of the shield, locate the choice labelled “ Recordings ” and snap on it. On the watch foliate you will see all of the recordings that you have made. Underneath the thumbnail preview of each record you will see the option to download that recording. Simply click on it to download the recording to your calculator .
How to Download Your Zoom Invoices
If you were using Zoom for business purposes, your Zoom subscription may be tax deductible. fortunately, it ’ south identical easy to download your past Zoom invoices in encase you are audited and need to provide documentation .
To download your past invoices, follow the steps outlined above to log in to your account on the Zoom web site .
On the leave side of the screen, cluck on “ Account Management – > Billing. ” Next, at the top of the page, pawl on “ Invoice History. ” This will show a list of your invoices. To download all of your invoices as PDFs, just click on the “ Export All ” push button. alternatively, if you only want to download specific invoices, click on the checkbox next to the bill you want to download and click the “ Export Selected ” clitoris .
How to Reactivate Your Zoom Subscription
If you need to reactivate a cancel Zoom subscription, you can do therefore by following the steps outlined above to log in to your Zoom score. On the left field side of the screen, chink on “ Account Management – > Billing.. ” At the top of the page, pawl on “ Current Plans. ” here, you will see the details of your cancel report. To reactivate it, plainly click on “ Reactivate Plan ” and follow the instructions .
If you ’ re new to Zoom, it ’ sulfur pretty easy to get the video recording conferencing app up and running. Do you use Zoom ? Or do you prefer a different video conferencing app ? Let us know in the comments !
effigy credit : solve From Home Video Conference Webinar Call by DepositPhotos
Also read: 10 Video Conferencing Tips for Smooth Remote Work
subscribe to our newsletter !
Our latest tutorials delivered straight to your inbox
Sign up for all newsletters .