The good thing is, you can besides delete and remove some of the apps from your download history. In this article, we ‘ll show you how to delete apps from your Google Play Store library .
How to Delete Your Google Play Store App Download History
once you download an app from Google Play, the app store will add it to your library .
This makes it commodious to re-download apps when you buy a newfangled device or even after factory resetting your earphone. But at times, you do n’t want to keep some of those apps in your history as you nobelium longer design to use them in the future—and the list can get pretty long after a while .
Follow these steps to delete your Google Play Store app download history from your Android smartphone :
- Launch the Play Store app and tap on your account icon in the top right corner.
- Select Manage apps and device from the menu.
- Tap the Manage tab. You’ll now see all the apps that are currently on your device.
- Tap the Installed toggle and select Not installed from the pop-up. This shows all the apps you’ve previously installed but no longer use.
- Tap the checkbox next to an app you want to remove from the list. You can select as many as you want.
- Once done, tap the delete icon in the top right.
- Select Remove from the pop-up to finish.
MAKEUSEOF VIDEO OF THE DAY 3 Images
The Play Store will remove all your selected apps from your download history. Remember, you can constantly install the removed apps again in the future .
This process is only accessible via the Play Store app at the time of writing. In other words, you ca n’t do it via Google Play on the web .
Related : How to Fix the “ Google Play Authentication Is Required ” error
Read more: How To Uninstall X-Plane 11 from Mac OS
Remove Old Apps From Your Google Play Download History
The Play Store ‘s app library feature can be handy, but it is not all the time you want to keep chase of all the apps you always download. particularly those that you ‘ve had a bad experience with. fortunately, deleting honest-to-god apps from your Google Play download history is a cinch .
To keep track of apps you plan to download or purchase in the future, the Play Store ‘s Wishlist sport has your back .
How to Manage Your Wishlist on the Google Play Store
About The writer
( 222 Articles Published )
Alvin Wanjala has been writing about engineering for over 2 years. He writes about unlike facets, including but not limited to mobile, personal computer, and social media. Alvin loves programming and gaming during downtimes.
From Alvin Wanjala
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter for technical school tips, reviews, dislodge ebooks, and exclusive deals !
Click here to subscribe