furthermore, GIFs have nowadays become a raw material on the Gboard a well as early keyboard apps, making it the gold standard of cool texting. But since you can ’ metric ton download the GIFs from these keyboard apps, here ’ s how you can not entirely find cool and funny GIFs on the internet but download and partake them in any way on your Android device .
Oh BTW, given the fact that you can now use the GIF on AOD feature on the Samsung devices like Galaxy S8, Galaxy S9, and Galaxy Note 8, it ’ s a more fruitful exert to try your hands on finding a big GIF file — one that you can use on your device ’ south lock screen .
method acting 1 : use Google Search
Google is credibly the chief source of most of your information on-line, so why shouldn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate it be the best source of GIFs as well ? Using Google search, you can look up GIFs of all sorts and download them directly to your Android device. Since GIF format is supported by Android OS, you don ’ t need a limited image viewer app to download, opinion, and share GIFs .
- Open the Chrome browser app and head over to Google Images search.
- Type in a specific name or type of GIF image that you want to find and make sure to type “GIF” in front of it.
- So if I want GIF images of OK, I would type in OK GIF in the Google Search.
- Tap on the GIF image that you like and preview it.
- Press and hold on the image and then select Download image from the pop-up window.
- Once downloaded, you will be to view the GIF image in the Gallery app.
You can then press the Share button and use the GIF effigy with a bunch together of unlike apps freely, including WhatsApp and Instagram .
method acting 2 : Use third-party apps like GIPHY
If you ’ re addicted to using GIFs all the time and the built-in support in the keyboard international relations and security network ’ metric ton enough, you can switch to the GIPHY app. reasonably much a massive library of all GIFs on the internet and a great way to create GIFs of your own, GIPHY is your one-stop source for finding the coolest silent short circuit motion videos.
- Download and install the GIPHY app from the Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar at the top of the screen to look for a GIF image.
- Out of all the relevant results, tap on the one you’d like to download.
- Press and hold on the GIF image and press Yes to save the image to your device.
- The GIF image will be stored in a folder named GIPHY in the Gallery
You can besides create your own GIF files using a video or a collection of photos. You can use the Giphy app itself for that, but if you want more options, check out the links below :
Are you loving the ability to use cool and funny GIFs anywhere and everywhere on your Android device ?