- You can remove your Zoom profile picture through the profile section on the Zoom web portal.
- You cannot remove your Zoom profile picture through the Zoom mobile app. You need to use the mobile web browser.
- In case your Zoom profile photo keeps returning even after removing them, you can change your profile picture into a blank image.
Zoom is a good instrument for video recording conferencing and chatting on-line. however, you may be using an official Zoom account and your profile picture may not be desirable for offices or institutions, or you may calm be using Google ’ sulfur profile picture. Regardless, a method to remove your Zoom profile photograph is necessary. so, we are here to help .
- How To Remove Zoom Profile Picture On PC (Windows and Mac)
- How To Remove Zoom Profile Picture On Phone (Android and iPhone)
- How To Remove Zoom Profile Picture Through The Zoom Desktop App
- Why Does My Profile Picture Keep Appearing On Zoom Even After Deleting Them?
How To Remove Zoom Profile Picture On PC (Windows and Mac)
This is the most simpleton and efficient method acting of removing the Zoom visibility picture on both Windows and Mac devices or whether you are using a laptop or desktop. hera is how to do it .
- Open your web browser, and go to Zoom.us.
- Now, sign in to your Zoom account.
- On the left navigation pane, click on Profile.
- Or, you can also scroll down to the Support section and click on Account and then go to Profile.
- On your profile section, there will be your profile picture along with your name and other details
- Click on your profile picture or the edit (pen) icon on your profile picture.
- There will be the option to Change or Delete your profile picture right below the picture.
- Click Delete.
- In the next confirmation pop-up, click Yes to confirm your selection.
- Finally, click on Save to save your settings.
- Your Zoom profile picture will be removed.
How To Add Visual Effects To Zoom Meetings
Top Zoom Presentation Tricks To Ace Like A Pro
How Does Zoom Make Money ?
How To Remove Zoom Profile Picture On Phone (Android and iPhone)
You can not remove your Zoom profile visualize from the Zoom app. You can alone use the world wide web browser on your mobile for this undertaking .
- Open the web browser on your mobile (Android/iPhone) and go to zoom.us.
- Sign in to your Zoom account.
- By default, you will be in the Meetings tab. Tap on the down arrow on the right of the Meetings tab.
- Now tap on Profile.
- Or, you can also scroll down to the Support section and tap on Account, then tap on the down arrow to go to profile.
- On your profile, you will see your profile picture, tap on it.
- Now, tap on Delete to delete your profile picture.
- Finally, confirm your action and tap on Save to save your settings.
How To Remove Zoom Profile Picture Through The Zoom Desktop App
unfortunately, Zoom ’ s desktop app does not provide a direct option for removing your profile picture. Changing or removing your Zoom profile picture with the desktop app will redirect you to your Zoom vane portal on your background web browser .
- You can open your Zoom desktop app, click on your profile picture and select My Profile.
- Now, you will be redirected to your profile section on your Zoom web portal.
- From there, you can simply click on your profile picture and change/delete it.
Why Does My Profile Picture Keep Appearing On Zoom Even After Deleting Them?
Oftentimes, your profile picture on Zoom keeps appearing even after you have already removed them. This may be due to some of Zoom ’ s own considerations to fake identities or catfishing.
Read more: Integration Rules
Or, in many cases, this happens when you use your Google account to sign in to Zoom. Zoom may mechanically assign the images from your Google report as profile pictures after you have removed one of them. In such cases, rather of removing your Zoom profile picture, you can alternatively change your Zoom profile picture into a generic or blank painting. here is how you can do it .
Change Zoom Profile Picture on PC.
- Open your web browser and go to zoom.us
- Sign in to Zoom and go to your profile as in the above steps.
- Now, instead of deleting your profile picture, click on Change.
- Choose a blank image or a generic image from your device and save it as your new profile picture.
Change Zoom Profile Picture on Mobile (Android/iOS)
On your mobile device, you can besides change your profile picture using the mobile web browser. however, a great thing about Zoom mobile apps is that there is an option to change your profile movie through the mobile apps.
so, we are going to learn how you can change your Zoom profile picture through the mobile app .
Change Zoom Profile Picture Through The Mobile App
- Open your Zoom mobile app on your mobile device.
- Tap on Settings on the bottom right corner.
- Now tap on your profile name at the top.
- At the top, you will see the option of Profile Photo. Tap it.
- Now, you can choose to take a photo or choose a photo from your mobile device.
- After taking/choosing a photo, tap on Done to change your profile picture on Zoom mobile app.
You have immediately learned how to remove your Zoom profile photograph on your personal computer ampere well as on your phone. besides, in case your profile picture keeps appearing even after removal, you have besides learned how you can change your profile photograph into a blank persona on your personal computer or through the mobile app. Try these methods and if you have any queries or confusion, you can list them down in the comment section below. Read more:
Show Meeting Durations On Zoom
Add Breakout Rooms In Zoom
Unlock A Locked Zoom Account