frankincense, this tutorial will instruct you on how to take a screenshot of the new Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone. In the lapp direction, the screenshotting methods I ’ ll be discussing are besides applicable to contemporaneous Galaxy models introduced after the Samsung Galaxy A51 model.
Samsung Galaxy A Series Mobile Smar…
web browser that
supports HTML5 video
Samsung Galaxy A Series Mobile SmartPhones Review and Comparisons A52, A42, A32, A13, A03 5G How to Screenshot on Samsung a51
- What You Should Know
- 7 Different Methods To Screenshot on Samsung A51
- Method 1: How to Take a Screenshot on the SAMSUNG GALAXY A51 Using the Buttons on the Device
- Method 2: Use the Palm-swipe gesture to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone or tablet.
- Method 3: Swipe your hand across the screen to activate the camera.
- Method 4: Make use of a voice-activated assistant.
- Method 5: Make use of the S Pen
- BONUS: How to Make Changes to Your Screenshot
- Our Final Thoughts
- Frequently Ask Questions
- On a Samsung A51, is it possible to record the screen?
- What is the procedure for changing the screenshot settings on a Samsung?
- What is the best way to take a screenshot on a Samsung S20?
What You Should Know
- By hitting the Power and Volume Down keys at the same time, you can instantly snap a screenshot of your screen.
- Another alternative is to move your hand along the screen with the side of your hand (pinky finger first).
- Voice commands can be used to interact with Bixby or Google Assistant. Once everything is set up, you’ll be able to say things like “Take a screenshot.”
This article demonstrates how to snap a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A51 using three different methods. We ’ ll besides go over the serve of editing and sharing your screenshot. On your Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone, it ’ s elementary to capture a screenshot, which is utilitarian for a kind of reasons, including instantaneously capturing information for quick character, preserving digital memories, and other uses. hera ’ s a front at three different ways to accomplish this, arsenic well as your options for modifying the final intersection .
7 Different Methods To Screenshot on Samsung A51
Method 1: How to Take a Screenshot on the SAMSUNG GALAXY A51 Using the Buttons on the Device
It is possible to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A51 using the buttons on the smartphone, precisely like it is on any early Android device. On your Samsung Galaxy A51, all it takes to begin taking a screenshot is a simple combination of buttons to get things started. The combination of buttons that must be hit at the lapp fourth dimension may differ slenderly depending on the manufacturer, the version of the smartphone, or the interpretation of Android being used. however, one of the follow combinations will be required in order to successfully capture the target :
- In order to use this approach, you must press and hold both the “Volume down” and the “Power” buttons at the same time.
- Another option is to keep both the “Volume up” and the “Power” buttons pushed at the same time while driving.
- Another technique is to keep both the “Home” and “Power” buttons pushed at the same time for a few seconds.
Another proficiency is to press the “Back” button and the “Power” button at the like time on your keyboard. On the huge majority of Android call models, such as the Samsung Galaxy A51, it will about decidedly be the first technique that is discovered and implemented. If, on the other hand, you find this button combination strategy to be excessively limiting, remember that there are other options. Continue reading to learn about all of the strategies for screening the Samsung Galaxy A1 ’ s filmdom in the future paragraph .
Method 2: Use the Palm-swipe gesture to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone or tablet.
It is possible that you may need to enable the palm swipe gesture in your earphone ’ sulfur settings before you can use this method acting. Here’s how it’s done:
- Navigate to the settings menu on your phone.
- Scroll down the options page until you reach the section labeled “Advanced features.”
- Select ‘Motions & Gestures’ from the ‘Advanced features’ drop-down menu.
- On the ‘Motion & Gestures’ page, check the box next to the ‘Palm swipe to capture‘ button to enable it.
- Exit the configurations
- Take a screenshot of the display on your phone.
now, follow these steps to capture a screenshot using the palm-swipe gesticulate on your device :
- Start the display that you want to capture a screenshot of.
- Align the right-hand edge of your palm with the right-hand edge of your computer screen.
1. In orderliness to take a screenshot, swipe across your screen from the right english of your screen towards the exit edge of your screen. 2. This operation will capture a screenshot of the screen on your earphone. Three options are available : taking a scroll screenshot, editing it, sharing it, or saving it to your photographs app’s gallery.
Method 3: Swipe your hand across the screen to activate the camera.
Another method for taking screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A51 is to swipe the side of your hand across the screen, either from properly to left or from left to right—the option is yours. This method acting works on both Android and io devices. The little finger side of your hand will be used for this method, and you will slowly glide it across the screen, taking a second or two to gradually slide it from one edge to the early. If your action is successfully recognized by the earphone, you will see the same type of flash followed by a panel with options on the screen .
Method 4: Make use of a voice-activated assistant.
If you have a call that has either the Samsung Bixby voice assistant or the Google Assistant, you can use either of these options to quickly capture an image from your screen on need. Depending on how your phone is configured, you may need to press and hold the power button for a abbreviated period of clock, or quickly double-click the power button in holy order to activate the Bixby assistant. To take a screenshot, just say, “Take a screenshot,” when the Bixby prompt appears at the bottom of the screen. To take a screenshot with Google Assistant, swipe up from either bottom corner of the screen will bring up the prompt, and you can besides say, “ Take a screenshot, ” to achieve the same result.
Method 5: Make use of the S Pen
Using an S Pen with a compatible telephone is something you should do all the time, therefore why not take a screenshot with it vitamin a well ? When you use the S Pen ’ s Screen write a feature, you can quickly capture a screenshot of anything you ’ re doing on your call. 1. To capture a riddle, first, remove your S Pen from your phone and then browse to the screen door you want to capture. 2. screen publish can be accessed by tapping the Air command menu picture on your S Pen, followed by Screen compose. 3. You will be prompted to take a screenshot of the page that you are presently viewing. If you want to write or draw on the screenshot, you can do so with the controls. 4. When you ’ re finished, click on the Save icon to save the snapshot to your Gallery booklet. 5. In summation, using Smart Select, you may u se your S Pen to capture certain areas of an image .
Method 6: Directly From the Samsung Galaxy A51’s Notification Bar, Take a Screenshot of the APP
If you ’ re the type who prefers to have things as simple as possible, you ’ ll appreciate this option. indeed, you will b e pleased to learn that taking screenshots of the Samsung Galaxy A51 is feasible thanks to a smaller presentment cake on the Samsung Galaxy A51 device. A slide down on the Samsung Galaxy A51 screen tungsten ill be required in order to allow you to scroll down the notifications prevention and toolbar. The “ three small dots ” icon should appear in the toolbar at this target. It is potential to arrange and swap the tool shortcuts that are immediately displayed in your notifications bar by clicking on these three little dots at the bottom of the screen. After that, you should look for the “Screenshot” tool, which is represented by the “ Screenshot ” picture on your keyboard. You can then move this joyride to the clear of your tilt, where it will always be visible and easily available. It is then merely a matter of opening the notification bar and clicking on the corresponding symbol to complete the process. Your Samsung Galaxy A51 will take a screenshot as a result of doing this operation.
Method 7: Instructions on How to Take A Screenshot Using Assistive Touch
hera ’ s how it ’ randomness done :
- Navigate to the device’s settings.
- Select ‘Accessibility’ from the drop-down menu after scrolling through.
- On the ‘Accessibility’ tab, select ‘Interaction and dexterity’ from the drop-down menu.
- On the ‘Interaction & Dexterity’ screen, select the ‘Assistant Menu’ option and click OK.
- This action causes a circular, floating icon to appear on your screen as a result of the action.
- Start the page that you want to capture a screenshot of.
- To take a screenshot, tap on the floating icon at the bottom of the screen.
- You have the option of editing, deleting, sharing, or saving your screenshot.
- Select the desired editing icon from the screenshot toolbar, which is located near the bottom of your screen.
- This will allow you to edit or take a scrolling screenshot.
BONUS: How to Make Changes to Your Screenshot
Any of the ways described above will result in the shield flash, followed by the ap pearance of a little toolbar at the bottom of your Galaxy A51 screen. This is where you can make changes to the screenshot, such as expanding it or editing it.How to Make Changes to Your Screenshot A symbol with downward-pointing arrows may be found on the left side of the blind, barely to the correct of the round preview of the screenshot on the right. This choice allows you to extend the oscilloscope of the screenshot to include portions of the program that are not currently visible. In regulate to capture a complete webpage or chat, for model, this is utilitarian to do. Click on the release as many times as necessary to capture another section of the application. The middle icon, which looks like a pencil, allows you to quickly edit a screenshot by cropping the double ’ s size and dimensions, annotating the effigy with digital drawings, and erasing potentially sensitive information and datum from the screenshot. Having finished edit, click the downward-pointing arrow on the right side of the toolbar to save your finalize photograph. There ’ s besides a hashtag picture, which allows you to tag your screenshot with a keyword ( such as # kin or # puppy ) to make it simpler to sort and discover late, vitamin a well as a plowshare icon, which allows you to transmit the image via text message, electronic mail, chat apps, and other services .
Our Final Thoughts
You should be able to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A51 if you follow any of the techniques listed above. Unless Samsung intends to tamper with their phones, these screenshotting methods will continue to be relevant for future Samsung Galaxy serial that will be released, and we can expect to see more Samsung phone releases before the end of the year and in 2021, assuming Samsung does not decide to do so .
Frequently Ask Questions
On a Samsung A51, is it possible to record the screen?
Yes. To capture a screenshot of the blind, slide toss off from the circus tent of the sieve and imperativeness on the Camera icon on the buttocks right. In ordering to access the recording joyride on a Samsung, you must first add the app to your Game Launcher library in orderliness to capture app or gameplay footage .
What is the procedure for changing the screenshot settings on a Samsung?
To enable or disable the Palm Swipe To Capture feature, go to Settings > Advanced Features and select the appropriate option.
extra settings, such as the default screenshot format, can be changed by selecting Screenshots and screen registrar from the drop-down menu .
What is the best way to take a screenshot on a Samsung S20?
The operation is the same as that for the Samsung A51. Power+volume down, horizontally sweep your decoration across the screen door or tell Bixby to “ Take a screenshot ” are all possible options .