2.3.3 MySQL Installer for Windows
MySQL Installer is a standalone application designed to ease the complexity of install and configuring MySQL products that run on Microsoft Windows. It supports the play along MySQL products :
- MySQL Servers MySQL Installer can install and manage multiple, disjoined MySQL server instances on the same host at the like time. For exercise, MySQL Installer can install, configure, and upgrade a discriminate example of MySQL 5.6, MySQL 5.7, and MySQL 8.0 on the lapp host. MySQL Installer does not permit server upgrades between major and minor version numbers, but does permit upgrades within a exhaust series ( such as 8.0.21 to 8.0.22 ) .
MySQL Installer can not install both Community and commercial releases of MySQL server on the lapp host. If you require both releases on the lapp host, consider using the ZIP archive distribution to install one of the releases .
- MySQL Applications MySQL Workbench, MySQL Shell, MySQL Router, and MySQL for Visual Studio .
- MySQL Connectors MySQL Connector/NET, MySQL Connector/Python, MySQL Connector/ODBC, MySQL Connector/J, and MySQL Connector/C++. To install MySQL Connector/Node.js, see hypertext transfer protocol : //thefartiste.com/downloads/connector/nodejs/ .
- documentation and Samples MySQL Reference Manuals ( by adaptation ) in PDF format and MySQL database samples ( by version ) .
MySQL Installer requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 or later. If this version is not installed on the server computer, you can download it by visiting the Microsoft web site. An internet association is required to download a manifest contain metadata for the latest MySQL products that are not function of a full bundle. MySQL Installer attempts to download the manifest when you start the application for the first time and then sporadically in configurable intervals ( see MySQL Installer options ). alternatively, you can retrieve an update manifest manually by clicking Catalog in the MySQL Installer dashboard.
Read more: Download XAMPP for Windows – Free – 8.1.0
If the first-time or subsequent manifest download is unsuccessful, an error is logged and you may have limit entree to MySQL products during your school term. MySQL Installer attempts to download the manifest with each inauguration until the initial manifest structure is updated. For aid finding a product, see Locating Products to Install .
MySQL Installer Community Release
Download software from hypertext transfer protocol : //thefartiste.com/downloads/installer/ to install the Community release of all MySQL products for Windows. Select one of the following MySQL Installer software options :
- network : Contains MySQL Installer and configuration files only. The web package option downloads only the MySQL products you select to install, but it requires an internet connection for each download. The size of this file is approximately 2 MB. The charge diagnose has the form
VERSIONis the MySQL waiter interpretation act such as 8.0 and
Nis the package total, which begins at 0 .
- Full or Current Bundle : Bundles all of the MySQL products for Windows ( including the MySQL server ). The file size is over 300 MB, and the list has the form
VERSIONis the MySQL Server version issue such as 8.0 and
Nis the package number, which begins at 0 .
MySQL Installer Commercial Release
Download software from hypertext transfer protocol : //edelivery.oracle.com/ to install the Commercial publish ( Standard or Enterprise Edition ) of MySQL products for Windows. If you are logged in to your My prophet Support ( MOS ) score, the Commercial release includes all of the current and previous GA versions available in the Community release, but it excludes development-milestone versions. When you are not logged in, you see only the list of pack products that you downloaded already. The Commercial release besides includes the follow products :
- workbench SE/EE
- MySQL Enterprise Backup
- MySQL Enterprise Firewall
The Commercial release integrates with your MOS account. For knowledge-base message and patches, see My Oracle Support .