How to screen share with audio
- Start your Zoom meeting or join one.
- Click the green Share Screen icon in the lower meeting toolbar.
- Choose the window, program, or desktop you want to share.
- Click the Share Sound checkbox in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the blue Share button in the lower right corner.
Step-by-step instructions (with pictures)
1. Start a new Zoom suffer or join one already in advancement. 2. Once you ’ re in the meet, click the green Share Screen picture in the middle of the confluence toolbar. If you ’ re using an external microphone or speaker, make certain you ’ ve configured your Zoom audio device settings before sharing your screen. A window will pop up, prompting you to select what part of your screen you want to share. Choose what you want to contribution with the Zoom touch participants. 4. Click the Share Sound checkbox in the lower-left corner. 5. If you want to adjust your audio ( optional ), click the bantam down arrow future to the Share Sound label to open the audio quality settings, then choose your sound quality. Stereo (High-fidelity) will work on most high focal ratio internet connections. Set the phone quality to Mono if you ’ re on a slower connection or you ’ re already seeing delays and bumble in your Zoom call. 6. Click the blue Share clitoris in the lower right corner. That ’ s it. immediately you ’ re sharing your screen with the audio from your computer, and everyone on the Zoom call will be able to hear your video recording. This process simultaneously shares your screen and computer sound recording along with the sound recording from your mic. You can besides choose to mute yourself while screen sharing. The computer audio will continue play, but the Zoom call participants won ’ metric ton be able to hear you if you speak. now you know how to screen partake with audio from your laptop or background. But what happens if you connect to a Zoom meet from your call ? Screen sharing with audio from your iPhone or Android is actually even easier.
How to screen share with sound from your phone
You ’ ll need the Zoom app to share your screen with audio from your telephone. If you haven ’ thymine shared your screen in Zoom from your phone before, keep in mind you won ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate be able to select a desktop or window to partake. Zoom will just share whatever is on your filmdom, so you may need to do a little homework influence to make certain there ’ south nothing sensitive on your background or open windows. It ’ sulfur besides wise to turn on Do not Disturb while you ’ rhenium screen sharing from your call. That means, notifications won ’ t pop up during your screen share. With that news of caution out of the way, here ’ s how to share your sieve with sound recording on your iPhone or Android. 1. Start a modern meet or join a meet as you normally would. 2. Once you ’ re in the meet, tap the green Share Content button on the meet toolbar. 3. Select Screen on the contentedness selection popup.
4. This brings up the Zoom broadcast screen. Zoom should be checked by default option. Just tap the Start Broadcast button to begin. Zoom gives you a three-second countdown before the broadcast starts. If you were muted when you tapped the Share Content push button, you will get a presentment that your microphone is off. 5. Once the countdown completes, the Start Broadcast clitoris will change to a Stop Broadcast push button. Swipe astir or press your home release to move to the air control screen. 6. The air control filmdom includes an choice to share your earphone audio. In most cases it will be enabled by nonpayment. If it ’ second disabled, good tap the Share Device Audio clitoris to toggle it to On. 7. Once that ’ s done, equitable swipe up or press your home button to minimize Zoom and return to your home filmdom. then open the app you want to contribution in Zoom. Audio from the app will play for everyone in your Zoom meet. 8. Once you ’ re finished, you can return to Zoom by tapping the Zoom app icon, then tap the Stop Share push button in Zoom to stop riddle sharing. Or stop screen sharing by tapping the crimson timer picture at the lead of your blind. If you tap the timer picture, you ’ ll be prompted to confirm that you want to stop the circulate. Tap Stop to confirm and stop sharing your blind. once you stop sharing, the picture at the top of your screen will turn green. You can tap it again to return to Zoom.
How to play music on Zoom
Playing music on a Zoom call might have limited application. But it ’ randomness handy for calls where you have long periods of hush such as Zoom classes or to spice up fun Zoom events like ice circuit breaker games. To play music on Zoom, begin with the same steps you used to share your blind with audio. Choose to share your main background, then open your music musician and play your music while sharing your screen with the calculator audio enabled. That ’ s all for sharing your screen with healthy. But, there ’ s one more pluck you can make ( and help your friends make ) to give the best screen sharing feel possible.
Side-by-side screen sharing on Zoom
You won ’ t notice side-by-side screen sharing when you ’ re sharing your own screen. But if person else on your Zoom call shares their screen, side-by-side mood can be a better layout for you. With side-by-side screen sharing, you ’ ll see the person ’ south screen next to their camera opinion. That manner you can see who ’ s talking while they present what ’ sulfur on their shield. fair pop into the Zoom settings, go to the Share Screen settings, and check the box to enable side-by-side share. You can always turn side-by-side screen sharing off, if you decide it ’ s not for you. But if you share this trick in your future Zoom predict, you ’ ll be the MVP of the meet.
Let people see and hear your message
Sharing your riddle with audio on zoom opens up a hale new flush of subject sharing. Want to create your own television and video presentations to parcel during your following meet on Zoom ? Use Biteable ’ mho templates and laughably elementary video editor to create videos desirable for sharing on any Zoom cry.
Rise above the noise in your organization
Reach your people with Biteable Teams. Personalized branded videos, easily collaboration, and dedicated train. Learn more