here ’ re three steps you can try to get your WiFi connection stable again. Just work your way through the list until your problem is resolved .
If your Windows 10 computer isn’t the only device with this problem (say, the same thing happens to your cell phone and your Mac), it’s very likely that your router is at fault, not your computer or network connection.
Step 1: Change the power management
- Right-click your WiFi icon at the bottom right corner of your PC desktop and click Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Change adapter settings .
- Right-click your WiFi adapter and click Properties .
- Click Configure.
- Go to the Power Management tab. Untick the box next to Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power. Click OK.
Step 2: Reset the Wi-Fi AutoConfig service
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time. Type services.msc and press Enter.
- Locate WLAN AutoConfig and double-click it.
- Change the Startup type to Automatic.
- Click Apply and OK to save and exit.
- Check to see if your Wi-Fi connection is back to normal. If not, you need to try the next step.
Step 3: Update network adapter driver
If the steps above wear ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate fix your problem, it ’ s probably that you ’ re using the incorrect or corrupted net driver. To resolve this issue, you should try updating the wireless network adapter driver to the latest version.
Read more: Download XAMPP for Windows – Free – 8.1.0
There are two ways you can get the right drivers for your wireless net arranger : manually or automatically .
Manual driver update – You can update your net adapter driver manually by going to the manufacturer ’ s web site for it, and searching for the most recent correct driver for it. Be sure to choose only drivers that are compatible with your random variable of Windows 10 .
Automatic driver update – If you don ’ t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your radio net arranger drivers manually, you can, alternatively, do it mechanically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will mechanically recognize your system and find the discipline drivers for your demand video recording tease and monitor, and your discrepancy of Windows 10, and it will download and install them correctly. Simply follow these steps :
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. You need the Pro version of Driver Easy to do this, so you’ll be prompted to upgrade.
Don’t worry; it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you don’t like it you can get a full refund, no questions asked.
(Alternatively if you’re comfortable manually installing drivers, you can click ‘Update’ next to each flagged device in the free version to automatically download the correct driver. Once it’s downloaded, you can manually install it.)
After following these steps, your wireless local area network connection should be more static. If you don ’ triiodothyronine experience an improvement, you might have a hardware publish. In this case, it ’ s a good idea to contact your computer manufacturer for aid .
hopefully, you resolved this issue after reading this post. If you have any questions or suggestions on this exit, you ’ rhenium more than welcome to leave us a comment below. Thanks for reading !