With the ongoing pandemic, regular sidereal day ’ randomness function involves multiple soar meetings. The popular app offers a doorbell-like sound whenever a player joins or leaves a meeting .
The notifications feature quite useful for users who are waiting on person while doing other workplace in the interim, specially utilitarian when you ’ re not looking at the blind .
Also read: How To Set Expiry Date To An Email Via Gmail Confidential Mode
While the notifications are utilitarian in modest groups, they can get quite irritating with a larger number of participants coming and going. fortunately, there is a way to turn the audio notifications off in Zoom touch rooms.
The popular platform offers several customization options. You can choose to play the reasoned for everyone or merely hosts and co-hosts. You can evening ask users to use their voices as a telling ( only for users who join by telephone ) .
All you need to do is toggle sound recording notifications based on your preference. You can do this before a call commences, or even during the meet. hera ’ s how to turn off /on the audio notifications on soar :
Also read: How To Check If Your PAN And Aadhar Are Linked? If Not Linked, How To Link It?
How To Turn Off Audio Notifications On Zoom
- Log into your Zoom account from the Web browser and click on the Settings option placed in the left-hand column.
- Alternatively, log in to your Zoom app and click on your profile icon > select Settings > View More Settings.
- Next, click on In Meeting (Basic) in the left column and scroll down
- Then, search for an option called ‘Sound Notification When Someone Joins or Leaves’ and toggle this on or off
- If you toggle it on, you can choose from three options – ‘play the sound for everyone’ or ‘only for hosts and co-hosts’ or ‘record a user’s voice as a notifications’
- That’s it!
Note: If you turn the audio notifications off, you will not get any sound recording prompt when a exploiter enters or leaves a Zoom meet. thus keep an eye on your screen while waiting for person to join.
Also read: How To Turn On Dark Mode For Instagram
We hope the above-mentioned article was helpful. Let us know in the comments section below ,
More related stories below: