How to completely uninstall FortiClient
FortiClient is particularly designed to maximize your web surfing feel with several real-time protection methods.
Are you having trouble uninstalling FortiClient ?
Are you looking for a solution that will wholly uninstall and remove all of its files from your computer ?
This guide will provide you with detail instructions and all the information that you require to remove and uninstall
- What usually makes people to uninstall FortiClient
- These are the main reasons why FortiClient is uninstalled by users:
- Possible problems that can arise during uninstallation of FortiClient
- How to uninstall FortiClient completely
What usually makes people to uninstall FortiClient
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty uninstalling programs like FortiClient from their systems. Some know issues during uninstallation, whereas other find problems after the program is removed .
These are the main reasons why FortiClient is uninstalled by users:
- The program is not compatible with other installed applications.
- The program crashes or hangs periodically/frequently.
- The program is not as good as the user expected.
- The program is being re-installed (uninstalled and installed again afterwards).
- The program is regarded by the user and/or some websites as a potentially malicious.
- The program is not listed in the Windows Settings or Control Panel.
- After removing the program, some of its related processes still run on the computer.
- Some traces of the program can still can be found on the computer.
- Removing process running for a long time and does not come to the end.
Possible problems that can arise during uninstallation of FortiClient
- The program’s built-in uninstaller does not start or does not operate properly.
- A file required for the uninstallation to complete could not be run.
- Due to an error, not all of the files were successfully uninstalled.
- Another process is preventing the program from being uninstalled.
There could be other causes why users may not be able to uninstall FortiClient. An incomplete uninstallation of a platform may cause problems, which is why thorough removal of programs is recommended.
How to uninstall FortiClient completely
Method 1: Uninstall FortiClient with a third-party uninstaller.
download and install Revo Uninstaller Pro – 30 days fully functional trial version
Start Revo Uninstaller Pro and open the module “ log Database ”
In the Search field type “ FortiClient ” and you will see all logs of “ FortiClient ” in the database compatible with your Windows Version .
Select the allow log by version from the list and press the “ Uninstall ” button from the toolbar
You will see few popping up windows showing the download and significance of the logarithm to your Revo Uninstaller Pro and then the main Uninstall dialogue that shows the build up of the uninstall of FortiClient .
eminence : If you see FortiClient listed in the “ All programs ” tab key, another approach is to start the uninstall from there and if Revo Uninstaller Pro detects an allow log from its database it will be automatically used for the uninstall .
Method 2: Uninstall FortiClient via Apps and Features/Programs and Features.
Open the Start Menu and character Apps and Features
attend for FortiClient in the number and cluck on it. The next gradation is to click on uninstall, so you can initiate the uninstallation .
Method 3: Uninstall FortiClient with its uninstaller.exe.
Most of the calculator programs have uninstall.exe or uninst000.exe in their facility folders. You need to execute these files in order to start the uninstallation action. here are the steps :
Go to the facility booklet of FortiClient. Most of the times it is located in C : \Programs files or C : \Program files ( x86 )
Locate uninstall.exe or uninst000.exe
Double click the file to start the uninstallation summons .
Method 4: Uninstall String with Run
Hold the Windows + R keys to open the Run dominate .
this uninstallation string
and paste it in the Run command window and pawl OK .
Follow the instructions to complete the uninstallation .