How to completely uninstall qBittorrent
The qBittorrent project aims to provide an open-source software alternative to ÂµTorrent.
Do you have problems when you try to remove qBittorrent from your personal computer ?
If you are looking for an effective room to uninstall qBittorrent this guide will help you to accomplish that !
Just follow the bare instructions, and you will uninstall the platform in no time .
- What usually makes people to uninstall qBittorrent
- These are the main reasons why qBittorrent is uninstalled by users:
- Possible problems that can arise during uninstallation of qBittorrent
- How to uninstall qBittorrent completely
What usually makes people to uninstall qBittorrent
It seems that there are many users who have trouble uninstalling programs like qBittorrent from their systems. Some experience issues during uninstallation, whereas other confrontation problems after the program is removed .
These are the main reasons why qBittorrent is uninstalled by users:
- The program is not compatible with other installed applications.
- The program crashes or hangs periodically/frequently.
- The program is not as good as the user expected.
- The program is being re-installed (uninstalled and installed again afterwards).
- The program is regarded by the user and/or some websites as a potentially malicious.
- The program is not listed in the Windows Settings or Control Panel.
- After removing the program, some of its related processes still run on the computer.
- Some traces of the program can still can be found on the computer.
- Removing process running for a long time and does not come to the end.
Possible problems that can arise during uninstallation of qBittorrent
- The program’s built-in uninstaller does not start or does not operate properly.
- A file required for the uninstallation to complete could not be run.
- Due to an error, not all of the files were successfully uninstalled.
- Another process is preventing the program from being uninstalled.
There could be early causes why users may not be able to uninstall qBittorrent. An incomplete uninstallation of a program may cause problems, which is why thorough removal of programs is recommended.
How to uninstall qBittorrent completely
Method 1: Uninstall qBittorrent with a third-party uninstaller.
download and install Revo Uninstaller Pro – 30 days amply functional test interpretation
Start Revo Uninstaller Pro and open the module “ log Database ”
In the Search field type “ qBittorrent ” and you will see all logs of “ qBittorrent ” in the database compatible with your Windows Version .
Select the appropriate log by version from the list and press the “ Uninstall ” button from the toolbar
You will see few popping up windows showing the download and import of the log to your Revo Uninstaller Pro and then the main Uninstall dialogue that shows the progress of the uninstall of qBittorrent .
note : If you see qBittorrent listed in the “ All programs ” tab, another approach is to start the uninstall from there and if Revo Uninstaller Pro detects an appropriate log from its database it will be automatically used for the uninstall .
Method 2: Uninstall qBittorrent via Apps and Features/Programs and Features.
Open the Start Menu and type Apps and Features
attend for qBittorrent in the tilt and click on it. The following step is to click on uninstall, so you can initiate the uninstallation .
Method 3: Uninstall qBittorrent with its uninstaller.exe.
Most of the computer programs have uninstall.exe or uninst000.exe in their installation folders. You need to execute these files in order to start the uninstallation process. here are the steps :
Go to the facility booklet of qBittorrent. Most of the times it is located in C : \Programs files or C : \Program files ( x86 )
Locate uninstall.exe or uninst000.exe
Double click the charge to start the uninstallation summons .
Method 4: Uninstall String with Run
Hold the Windows + R keys to open the Run command .
this uninstallation string
"C:\Program Files (x86)\qBittorrent\uninst.exe"
and glue it in the Run command window and chatter OK .
Follow the instructions to complete the uninstallation .