- The Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter offers you the possibility to enjoy your desired multimedia content on an external monitor.
- This tool allows you to connect your Windows 10 device to a television receiver shield, monitor, orprojector .
- You can use it to stream movies, view photos on a large screen without using any cables.
- It works by sharing audio and ocular capacity from Miracast-enabled devices with up to a 23-foot scope .
INSTALL BY CLICKING THE DOWNLOAD FILE
To fix various Windows 10 errors, we recommend Restoro: This software will repair coarse computer errors, protect you from charge loss, malware damage, hardware failure and optimize your personal computer for maximum performance. repair personal computer issues and remove virus damage now in 3 easy steps :
- Download Restoro PC Repair Tool that comes with Patented Technologies ( patent available here
- Click Start Scan to find Windows 10 issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Click Repair All to fix issues affecting your computer’s security and performance
- Restoro has been downloaded by 0 readers this month.
The Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter has the bang-up profit of allowing you to enjoy the multimedia message you want on an external display .
Microsoft has released a fresh update for the Wireless Display Adapter for the Windows 10 users .
This seems to be a minor update, but it brought a newfangled user interface which makes things seem more fluid on Windows 10. placid, to enjoy the arranger, you must first download the app from the Microsoft Store .
This app automatically downloads and installs the latest firmware updates for the arranger, and the major benefit is that it allows users to adjust settings as needed .
Here are the key features of the device:
You can now use this app to personalize the list of the arranger, change the adapter speech, customize the expose wallpaper, and connect your arranger to Wi-Fi for better performance .
It besides allows you to enable HDCP to stream copyrighted digital content, activate the PIN when connecting a modern device, and enable the password for adapter settings .
This new update supports the latest generation of Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adapter, therefore get this app from your Microsoft bill and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices .
How can I use the Wireless Display Adapter on Windows 10?
- Launch the app.
- Plug the USB and HDMI from the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter into your screen device.
- You can then connect your Windows 10 computer to your big screen.
- Go to the Action Center, and select Connect.
- Select the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter.
- Navigate to the Adapter Settings and name the adapter, select the language, and adjust the screen.
- You can also secure your device and set a password.
- If you want to refresh the connection, you can select the Restart Adapter option.
furthermore, if you have been plagued by assorted problems with your Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter in Windows 10, check out our comprehensive template to help you fix it .
⇒ Get the Wireless Display Adapter
We hope that this information regarding Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter driver update helped you to better understand it, and to use it by rights .
For more suggestions or other questions, please access the comments department below .
still having issues ? Fix them with this tool :
Restoro has been downloaded by 0 readers this calendar month .
Was this page helpful?
Start a conversation