Why Connect Android to the TV?
Connecting your Android device to a television receiver allows you to screen mirror. screen mirroring broadcasts your Android screen onto the television receiver screen, making it easier to share photos, stream television, scroll through social media apps or play games on a bigger screen. It can besides be used as a tool for presentations in a commercial enterprise or school setting .
How to Connect Using an HDMI Cable
Wired connections are an easy and authentic way to connect an Android to an HDMI stimulation on the television. normally use cables include : Mini/mirco HDMI to HDMI cable and USB to HDMI cable. Choosing a cable depends on your device. Mini or micro HDMI cables are more likely to be compatible with older Android devices while a USB to HDMI cable is more likely to support newer Android devices. By plugging the smaller end into your device and the HDMI end into your television, you can screen share without needing an Internet association or dealing with buffer because of a bad signal. Keep in mind that you will be limited by the length of your cable and will need to maintain the association in ordering to seamlessly screen mirror.
Read more: How to register as a VIP in GTA Online
How to Connect Android to TV Wirelessly
wireless connections are a popular option for screen mirror because you have the exemption to move around. In order to wirelessly connect an Android to the television receiver, you ’ ll need the follow three things :
Read more: Best Free Karaoke Software for Windows
- A Miracast enabled Android device. Most Android 4.2 or later devices already have Miracast built in.
- A Miracast enabled TV or a wireless display adapter that supports Miracast.
- An open HDMI input on your TV.
A radio receiver display arranger or dongle is a little device that plugs into your television receiver ’ randomness HDMI port. Your Android is able to communicate with the Miracast-enabled arranger wirelessly to screen mirror. To begin screen mirror, follow these steps :
- Connect the wireless display adapter into your TV’s open HDMI port and into a power outlet.
- Change the input source on your TV to the appropriate HDMI input.
- In the settings menu of your Android, open the “wireless display” application.
- Select your adapter from the list of available devices.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish set up.
note that all adapters are different and have respective set up requirements. For adapters that require Wi-Fi, be certain that your Android and adapter are connected to the like Wi-Fi network. You can besides refer to your arranger ’ s exploiter manual for specific set up instructions .