But before you start changing devices, you should know that you are free to use the wire method acting, if that is more commodious for you. For model, if you much play at a table, you can use a console stand to connect the USB cable to the console .
note that in order to connect to the Nintendo Switch wirelessly, you must have a special arranger ( Mayflash Magic-NS Wireless Adapter ($20 at Amazon), differently you will have to look for early, more complicate methods .
How to wirelessly connect Xbox controller to Switch (tabletop mode)
To play at the postpone without getting tangled up in the wires, you can use this guide :
- Insert the USB-C cable that comes with the Magic-NS Adapter into the Nintendo Switch
- Insert the Magic-NS Wireless Adapter into the other end of the cable
- You will see there is a small black button on the side of the Magic-NS Adapter. To make it change modes you should hold it down for 3 to 5 seconds. A different colored LED indicates each mode. In case you own the new version of the Nintendo Switch with longer battery life, change modes until the purple LED lights up. If you’re using the original Nintendo Switch, you’ll need to use the red LED light instead of the purple one
- After you set the correct colored LED, quickly press and release the black button to make the LED flash faster
- With the LED flashing rapidly, pick your Xbox controller and press the Xbox home button to activate it
- For syncing the adapter and controller via Bluetooth press the small button on top of the controller. You will see how the Xbox home button will start flashing
- After that hold the Xbox controller near the Switch until the Xbox symbol stops flashing
- In case ‘Press L+R on the controller’ screen comes up on the Switch, press down the LB and RB buttons at the same time
- Now you’re all good to go. Enjoy wireless tabletop mode!
How to wirelessly connect Xbox controller to Switch (docked mode)
An alternative method, but without using a USB cable, can be learned by following these instructions :
Read more: Best Free Karaoke Software for Windows
- Firstly, you should to insert the Mayflash Magic-NS Adapter into one of the Nintendo Switch’s USB ports. Keep in mind that there’s only room for one Magic-NS Adapter, so you won’t be able to connect additional controllers with this method
- You will se tThere’s a small black button on the adapter that you should hold down for 3 to 5 seconds to change modes. If you’re using the newest version of the Nintendo Switch with longer battery life, then change modes until a purple LED lights up. But in case you’re using the original Nintendo Switch, you’ll need to use the red LED light instead of the purple one
- After that press and release the small black button to make the LED flash faster
- While the correct colored LED quickly flashing on the adapter, press the home button on the Xbox controller to wake the latter up
- After you have done that press the small button on top of the controller to the point the Xbox symbol starts flashing. This means the controller is syncing to the Switch via Bluetooth
- Then, place the controller near the Nintendo Switch until the Xbox symbol is no longer flashing
- In case ‘Press L+R on the controller’ screen comes up, press LB and RB at the same time
- Now you’re good to go. Enjoy wireless docked mode
As a result, having a accountant from Xbox, you do not need to buy an extra especial restrainer for Switch and enjoy the games without trouble.
Read more: Apollo for Reddit