Reading: Why can’t I zoom in Word?
INSTALL BY CLICKING THE DOWNLOAD FILE
To fix various PC problems, we recommend DriverFix:
This software will keep your drivers up and running, thus keeping you safe from common computer errors and hardware failure. Check all your drivers now in 3 easy steps :
- Download DriverFix (verified download file).
- Click Start Scan to find all problematic drivers.
- Click Update Drivers to get new versions and avoid system malfunctionings.
- DriverFix has been downloaded by 0 readers this month.
Microsoft Office Word is probably the most use textbook central processing unit in the earth. The recognizable interface and intuitive design made it a function mannequin when it comes to text-editing applications. however, some users reported a particular write out recently. namely, they are ineffective to zoom in Word for some cause .
One drug user took to Microsoft Support forum to report the problem .
I have been having problems with my Microsoft word. It is not allowing me to zoom my page in and out. My page is small and I cant see the writing of my typing either. Could you please attend to my site ASAP, it will be in truth grateful .
Follow the steps below to resolve the trouble now .
Why is my zoom not working on Word ?
1. Disable Side to Side mode
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Click on the View tab.
- Select Vertical.
- Now you should be able to zoom in and out without any issues whatsoever.
Looking for the best Microsoft Office alternatives for Windows 10? Here are the best options.
2. Repair Microsoft Office
- In the Windows Search bar, type Control and open Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on Microsoft Office and choose Change.
- In the next dialog box, select Repair to repair the installation.
- After that, reboot your PC and look for changes.
3. Reinstall Office
- Open Control Panel again.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on Microsoft Office and uninstall it.
- Navigate to Program Files and remove the Microsoft Office folder and all associated files within.
- Reboot your PC.
- Reinstall Microsoft Office and open Word again. Check for improvements.
hopefully, these solutions helped you address the error. In encase you are still stuck with it, consider contacting Microsoft back and asking for the resolving power. Furthermore, don ’ triiodothyronine forget to share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. We constantly look forth to hearing from you.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
still having issues ? Fix them with this tool :
Restoro has been downloaded by 0 readers this month .
Was this page helpful?
There are 8 comments