JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood
ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 ファントム ブラッド
JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken: Fantomu Buraddo
Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Supernatural
Art Director :
Photography Director :
Sound Director :
Satoru KuwabaraHideo OkazakiYasunori Honda
Bandai Co., Ltd.
The Klockworx Co., Ltd.
The Klockworx Co., Ltd.
February 17, 2007
For the TV anime adaption, see JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: The Animation. JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood ( ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 ファントム ブラッド, JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken Fantomu Buraddo ) is a 2007 enliven film produced by vivification Studio A.P.P.P., who previously handled animation of the earlier OVA series. It is an adaptation of the first discharge of the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure manga series, Phantom Blood. The film was produced to commemorate the twenty-fifth anniversary of godhead Hirohiko Araki ‘s career as a manga artist and was given a restrict theatrical secrete in Japan starting on February 17, 2007. Since then, the movie has never been seen publicly, and has not been released to home television. It is presently considered lost media. The theme song was “ VOODOO KINGDOM “, a one by the group SOUL ‘d OUT W .
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ]
- Dio’s inner monologues are not depicted. His motives for bullying Jonathan are never explained.
- The boxing match, rugby game and Jonathan’s first encounter with Erina are omitted.
- Two extra scenes are added: one where Dio steps on Jonathan’s necklace from Erina and another where Jonathan hurts himself on a needle Dio places in his bed.
- The concept of the Ripple is not explained clearly. The Ripple’s dexterity is also never demonstrated, it is treated as a “fighting energy” used to power up Jonathan’s punches.
- Robert E. O. Speedwagon is omitted.
- Jonathan’s fight with Jack the Ripper is omitted.
- Dio uses his vampiric power to transform his hideout in Windknight’s Lot into a giant castle.
- Dio does not meet the protagonists in the graveyard; the Dark Knights, Bruford and Tarkus are already waiting for them and are taken out quickly by Jonathan’s Ripple Overdrive.
- The scene where Bruford gives his sword to Jonathan and names it LUCK & PLUCK is omitted.
- Tonpetty appears by himself. The characters Poco, Dire and Straizo are not featured.
- Tonpetty’s flashback with Zeppeli takes place on a cliff as opposed to a tightrope over the Tibetan temple. Tonpetty reading Zeppeli’s future also causes a shockwave that blows away the surrounding clouds.
- The scene where Zeppeli, Jonathan and Dio clash under the moon takes place after Jonathan defeats the Dark Knights and in proximity of Dio’s castle. Dialogue between Dio and Zeppeli, including the famous “bread” line, is omitted.
- Dio counters Zeppeli’s Ripple with his freezing technique and Jonathan intervenes in a scene similar to the manga. Zeppeli is killed in this encounter, however, in a manner not unlike Dire’s death. The specifics behind the freezing technique and why it counters Ripple are not explained.
- Zeppeli’s hair does not turn white when he passes his life energy to Jonathan.
- Jonathan does not light his gloves on fire to counter Dio’s freezing technique. He instead overcomes it by “powering up” during their clash.
- The ship Jonathan and Erina board sails through the Pacific Ocean instead of the Atlantic Ocean. This is an error as Erina is still rescued near the Canary Islands.
- The baby Elizabeth is omitted from the movie. In the manga, Erina chooses to die with Jonathan but is persuaded after he asks her to save the baby. In the movie, she enters the coffin without Jonathan saying anything.
Promo & Concept Art
Main Promo Art bill poster to the movie . promotional 2D Stone Mask given out with movie tickets for the film . Jonathan and Dio, from adolescence to adulthood . promotional images from the movie . Cover of a Magazine, promoting the film . The castle at Windknights Lot . Designs of Dio, Dario Brando, Wang Chan, Jonathan, George Joestar, Erina, Tonpetty, Zeppeli and respective Zombies . Jonathan, George, Erina, and Erina at adulthood . Jonathan, on the cover of the “ official Movie Guide ” . Vampire Dio ‘s design . page 1 of the “ official Phantom Blood Movie Guide ” . page two, featuring designs for Dio, Dario Brando, Wang Chan and several Zombies, equally well as some production shots . Page three, featuring designs for Jonathan, George Joestar, Erina, Zeppeli and Tonpetty, and a production shoot of the Stone Mask . Designs of Jonathan, George, Erina in adolescence and adulthood . Dio, Zeppeli, and Jonathan . Zeppeli, and Tonpetty . Dio, Dario, Wang Chan, and designs for Dark Knights Bruford and Tarkus . consultation with Comedy duet Speedwagon foliate 1 . interview with Comedy couple Speedwagon page 2 .
Jonathan, Dio, and the Stone Mask . Monks of the Ripple . Tonpetty . Young Zeppeli . Young Jonathan . Young Dio . Young Erina . Jonathan bursting into the Joestar estate, inflamed with rage towards Dio . Jonathan and Dio about to fight . The Incinerator . Outside the temple of the Ripple Users.
Inside the Joestar Estate . The area around the temple . Dio, grown up, in the second gear preview . The street where the screen subjugate of the Stone Mask took space . Speedwagon and Tattoo . Dio, after using the Stone Mask . George Joestar, absolutely in his son ‘s arms . The Stone Mask Dio, while fighting Jonathan on the rooftop of the Joestar estate . Dio, seen again in the second trailer . Wang Chan . Jonathan, after his fight with Dio at the Estate . Will A. Zeppeli . Zeppeli in the second gear preview . Zeppeli, about to punch the frog . Zeppeli, seen again in the preview . Zeppeli . Zeppeli, attacking Dio . Zeppeli, while Dio is countering his ripple . Dio is blocked by Jonathan . Jonathan, protecting his mentor from Dio ‘s attack . Ripples in Jonathan ‘s recently healed arm, causing flowers to blossom on a tree . Jonathan, at adulthood . Bruford ‘s last words to Jonathan . Tarkus, approximately to attack Jonathan in the “ Room of Dragon Decapitation ” . Dio, about to attack Jonathan . Jonathan, about to attack Dio with the Ripple . Another shoot of Jonathan sending the Ripple into Dio . Jonathan delivering the concluding blow . Another shot of Jonathan finishing Dio . Dio kissing Erina . More detail Designs of Jonathan and Dio, ampere well as Dark Knights Bruford and Tarkus . The Stone Mask, in the moment preview .
JoJo ‘s Bizarre Adventure Phantom Blood Trailer ( Old ) Trailer # 1 Phantom Blood subbed dawdler Trailer # 2 AAU 5th Semester Project – Jojo Compilation Leaked 15 moment footage
Read more : Studio Ghibli Exhibit in LA | Talon Marks
JoJo ‘s Bizarre Adventure Phantom Blood – 2004 Test fender 2004 Test navigate
- Despite the character’s own lack of involvement in the movie, the Japanese comedy duo “Speedwagon“, comprised of Jun Idota and Kazuhiro Ozawa, were allowed to voice Dario and Wang Chan respectively.
- On the movie’s poster, Jonathan is modeled after Joseph from the cover of Volume 8. Whether or not this was intentional is unknown.
- During its theatrical release, the prologue cutscene from the PS2 game was played before the movie.