My Hero Academia Smash ! ! Is a Yonkoma drollery manga written and illustrated by Neda Hirofumi. The series is a spin off of the Shonen Jump series My Hero Academia, written by Kohei Horikoshi. Much of the drollery of the series comes from depicting the everyday lives of the students of classify 1A ( and sometimes the villains as good ) or parodying events of the main serial, which often times results in some bizarre Alternate Continuities. ad :
This series provides examples of:
- The Ace: Bakugou starts to become this as the series continued. Great with kids, master chef, could pick up any part-time job he had to, insect hunter master. This actually gets weaponized against him at one point as Class 1-A keeps manipulating him into helping set up a party.
- Achievements in Ignorance: The narration explains during Quirk Apprehension Test that Ochaco power actually removes the influence of Space-Time from any object she uses it on as gravity is caused by the warping of Space-Time. At least according to the theory of relativity. It goes on to say that for once science could measure gravity and time without any outside influences. And then it goes on to say that they’ll never realize this.
- Adaptational Nationality: For the sake of a couple of jokes in the offical English Translation. When All-Might depowers back to Toshinori Yagi, it’s shown that he looks like a short Minnesota father, complete with accent and mustache.
- Anything That Moves: Mineta admits he would sleep with Recovery Girl in the present day as “From the cradle to the grave”.
- Alternate Continuity: The series has many examples of alternate events from the main story, such as Midoriya and Uraraka winning the Heroes vs. Villains exercise by Uraraka convincing Iida to give up, or Bakugo escaping his capture by the Villain Alliance
Read more : This Kind of Museum… – Ghibli Museum, Mitaka
by beating them in a game of Life.
- Ass Shove: Denki gets this courtesy of Mina who needed to plug in an appliance and Jirou was already using his nose for her boombox.
- Basement-Dweller: Stain in this Continuity, complete with angry rants on internet forums.
- Black Comedy: The manga tends to make fun of some rather serious events in the original manga. For example, chapter 71 has Todoroki making a light joke about the fact that his mom burned him with scalding water.
Todoroki: [ Wistful after eating apple proto-indo european ] I wish I ‘d had a mother who baked pies … alternatively of my expression. Everyone else: Aww, Todoroki ! ! !
- Worth It: In a serious and heartwarming manner. A comic lists all the damages that Mt. Lady has to pay for because of her powers. The final panel is her saving her suicidal accountant from jumping. invaluable