- For other uses of the name “Nora”, see Nora (disambiguation).
- Nora Darhk
- Universe Information
- General Information
- Powers and abilities
Inmate of the ( once )
Entertainer ( once )
Vessel for ( once )
Agent of the ( once )
Member of the ( once )
Member of the ( once )
Inmate of the Time Bureau EntertainerVessel for Mallus Agent of the Time Bureau Member of the Legends Member of the Legends
Mallus ( vessel ; once )
club of the Shrouded Compass ( once )
Time Bureau ( once )
Gary Green ( reluctantly ; server as Fairy Godmother )
Legends ( once )
Gary Green ( once ; as Fairy Godmother )
Damien Darhk ( father ; deceased )
Ruvé Adams ( mother ; deceased )
Ray Palmer ( conserve )
Tuesday Hofmann ( young ; Arrow )
Madeleine Arthur ( young ; DC’s Legends of Tomorrow )
Courtney Ford ( older ) Images
Reading: Nora Darhk
- “God, being yourself, that is a magic stronger than any wish. Being truly okay with myself, scars and all, is how the right people truly found me.“
- —Nora Darhk[src]
Nora Palmer [ 1 ] ( née Darhk ; born December 2, 2003 ) [ 2 ] is the daughter of the deep Damien Darhk and the late Ruvé Adams, and the wife of Ray Palmer. Nora is besides a good acquaintance of Mona Wu and Ava Sharpe. She was a playmate of William Clayton when he was kidnapped by Malcolm Merlyn and placed into Damien ‘s “ care ”. Nora and her beget were to survive the Genesis disaster in the Tevat Noah facility, only for Lonnie Machin to kidnap them, with the ensuing fight sabotaging the facility and killing Ruvé. Nora was rescued by Team Arrow, before being returned to Damien by Thea Queen. She was to spend her final moments with her father, as they waited for the world to be destroyed in a nuclear displace, entirely for Team Arrow to put an conclusion to Damien ‘s plans. however, Nora later grew up to become a follower and vessel of the cryptic entity known as Mallus. She besides became involved with the order of the Shrouded Compass to resurrect her church father, urgently wanting to save him from his darkness destiny. As Mallus grew stronger though, Nora began to have second thoughts on her loyalty to the devil. During her missions, she used the aliases “ Madame Eleanor “ and “ Valkyrie “. When Mallus was initially freed from his prison, she was killed in the procedure. however, with assistant from Ray Palmer, Damien went back in time and took Nora ‘s place as a vessel for Mallus, saving her life. Nora was subsequently arrested by the Time Bureau before Ray gave her founder ‘s meter rock so she could by and by escape and start a fresh liveliness. erstwhile after, Nora was found by Ray, who came asking for her serve for saving Constantine ‘s animation. She initially decided to turn herself over to the Time Bureau to pay for her past crimes, before being forced to escape again and join the Legends. Nora was finally appointed as an agent of the Time Bureau by Director Ava Sharpe. In an undertake to save Mona, Nora took on the mantle of Fairy Godmother from Tabitha and became bonded to Gary Green, who had then been Tabitha ‘s host. After the get the better of of Neron, Nora doubled up as a member of Legends again and presently resides in the salute as Ray ‘s girlfriend ( belated wife ). After making Gary ‘s wish, and the Time Bureau closure, Nora kept working on her function as a Legend, and as a Fairy Godmother. Like Damien was resurrected as an “ encore “ by Astra Logue, Nora took the oportunity to alliance with him, and getting married to Ray, who proposed to her the same day. Like Ray took Damien ‘s advice over Nora ‘s occupation as a Fairy Godmother, Ray and Nora decided to leave the Legends so she could focus on her job properly. She is now fraught .
Nora Darhk was born on December 2, 2003 [ 2 ] in Star City [ 3 ] to Damien Darhk and Ruvé Adams, and was the only child of the couple. Growing up with her parents, Nora had a apparently normal and happy, albeit sheltered childhood. The family moved to Stonehaven by fall 2015. [ 4 ] That Christmas, Nora and her parents started their holiday celebrations by decorating the Christmas tree together. [ 5 ]
In January 2016, Lonnie Machin/Anarky took Nora and her mother hostage at their home to get retaliation on his early associate degree, Damien, whom he saw as having betrayed him. As Machin was about to burn the two, Team Arrow intervened and rescued them. While in patrol hands, Ruvé presented bogus identification for Nora and herself. Afterwards, Nora and her class moved square away to the Fairmount Hotel for a month until her parents could find a raw home for them. Damien comforted Nora after the ordeal as she fell asleep during the drive. [ 6 ]
In mid-february, while staying at the hotel, Damien introduced Nora to a new company, William Clayton, and asked her to play with him, which Nora happily agreed to. Unbeknownst to her, William was Oliver Queen ‘s son, who had been kidnapped by Malcolm Merlyn on Damien ‘s orders. [ 7 ] William stayed with them for several days until he was finally freed by Team Arrow and Vixen. [ 8 ]
In May, Nora and Ruvé moved into Tevat Noah, H.I.V.E. ‘s safe-haven town built under Star City designed to survive the nuclear destruction of the global caused by the approaching Genesis plan. As Nora gazed around the facility, her mother and Malcolm discussed Machin. When Ruvé realized Green Arrow and Spartan had broken in, she ordered Malcolm to take care of it and gestured Nora to come along to base hit .
soon after, Nora and Ruvé were taken hostage again by Machin and held captive in the power provision. Machin filmed a video recording of Nora and her mother, demanding the surrender of her father. team Arrow tried to free them but ended up causing the destruction of Tevat Noah. In the ensuing chaos, Machin fatally stabbed Ruvé and managed to escape. Nora watched in repugnance as the ceiling of the facility collapsed on her mother while green Arrow shielded her from the debris. Spartan freed Nora, and Ruvé ‘s dying wish was for green Arrow to protect Nora and save her from the surrounding explosion .
When Damien learned about the destruction of Tevat Noah, his first two questions were whether his wife and daughter were safe. Upon learning that Ruvé was dead, Damien changed his plans, trying to destroy the earth quite than attempting to rebuild it. [ 9 ] Though Nora was hush animated, Damien claimed he was doing it for her, to save his daughter from the trouble of growing up without her mother. by and by as Damien broke into Felicity Smoak ‘s home and tried to kill Green Arrow, Speedy arrived with Nora and threatened to kill her if Damien did not let him go. He agreed and escaped, taking his daughter to safety .
Damien brought Nora to his nexus chamber underneath City Hall to wait for the conclusion of the world. While playing with a doll, Nora was scared of the set and expressed how she missed her mother. Damien comforted her, promising that they would see Ruvé again soon. An A.R.G.U.S. assail team arrived to take out Damien but were promptly killed by him. A short-change while by and by, Green Arrow arrived and challenged Damien to one final examination conflict. Nora wondered why the vigilante was here, to which Damien stated Green Arrow “ came here to die ”. Nora was left in the nexus chamber as the two battled outside on the streets, ending with Green Arrow killing Damien. [ 10 ]
Possessed by Mallus
After Damien ‘s death, Nora was placed into child services under the alias “ Emily ”. Struggling to manage with the loss of her parents and family identify, she grew alone, isolated, and afraid. In belated 2017, Nora finally became a target of the mysterious monster known as Mallus, who began possessing her by preying on her fear. During this time, John Constantine, unaware of the identity of both Nora and the devil, attempted to rid her of Mallus. He was abortive, and Nora was admitted to the Sumner Asylum on September 23, 2017. When Constantine went to the mental hospital to try to exorcise Mallus, the demon-possessed Nora told him that he would take over both her and Sara Lance, before the exorcism was interrupted by the refuge staff .
Constantine sought avail from Sara, who identified the demon and insisted on her and the Legends helping him absolve Nora. While attempting this, they found out Nora ‘s true identity, but the exorcism again failed, with Constantine, Sara, and Leo Snart being sent back in time by Mallus before Nora regained restraint of her consistency again. The adjacent sidereal day, Nora was taken out of the refuge by Ray Palmer and Zari Tomaz. Ray and Zari brought her to CC Jitters to calm her polish. The trio then played a crippled of Heads Up, which began to lift her spirits up. however, Nora suddenly became daunt again after seeing green Arrow kill her father on television, allowing Mallus to take control of her once more. Mallus proceeded to fight Ray and Zari while destroying the cafe. Sara, determined to help Nora, traveled to Mallus ‘ dimension. She encouraged Nora to fight the devil, freeing the short girl from Mallus ‘ control .
soon after though, much to Nora ‘s astonishment, her father, Damien, appeared to her in the cafe. After restraining Ray and Zari, Damien claimed to Nora that Mallus is not a devil but her “ jesus, ” and that she must allow him to guide her childhood in order to ensure Damien ‘s resurrection in her adulthood. When the mental hospital orderly showed up to escort her binding, Nora was hesitant but Damien encouraged her to go with them. [ 2 ] Nora grew up as a loyal follower of Mallus and began inheriting his powers as her own. She besides started going by the name “ Madame Eleanor ” and followed the monster ‘s commands in order to resurrect her forefather. Mallus besides granted Nora a amulet that allowed her to traverse prison term at will. [ 11 ] At some point, Nora learned Oliver Queen was, in fact, the Green Arrow and grew to harbor resentment towards him for killing her don. In approximately 2039, Nora began traveling through clock to revive her father. [ 12 ]
As Mallus needed a Blood Moon to resurrect her forefather, Nora went into the by to recover his torso immediately after it had been buried. however, due to the Legends ‘ blunder in Aruba, anachronisms were popping up all over time and Damien ‘s cadaver ended up in 1895 priggish London. Traveling into the past, Nora went by the list Madame Eleanor, a medium able of communicating with the deceased. She then employed the avail of Sir Henry Stein and the cult of the Order of the Shrouded Compass, promising to show them that one can come back from the dead. They gathered bracing lineage in order to sustain her forefather ‘s consistency in formulation for a ritual to resurrect him during the rake moonlight. When the activities of the fad drew in Rip Hunter and the Legends, she went on to ensnare Zari Tomaz with a message from her die buddy and late stole her Air Totem .
When Rip demanded to speak with Mallus, Nora allowed her maestro to possess her to speak with him ; once the time came for the blood daydream, Nora was given her body bet on and laughed in gloat. Her forefather was back, and his charming had been returned as a endowment from Mallus. During the battle with the Time Bureau and Legends, Zari recovered her Air Totem, but Nora and her forefather escaped. [ 11 ] soon after, Nora and Damien began to travel through clock time, changing history in order to cause anachronisms to weaken the prison holding Mallus, with the aim of freeing the monster. With this as their goal, she accompanied her founder with Kuasa to 1930s Hollywood, where they fought with the Legends over Helen of Troy. While Sara Lance dueled with Damien, she defeated the respite of the Legends, before helping her founder. She was about to kill Sara when Firestorm intervened and overpowered both her and Damien combined, causing them both to promptly leave that time, but leaving Sara in a coma. [ 13 ] former, Nora returned with her founder to 1000 A.D., the two pose as a Valkyrie and Odin, respectively. During the battle, she was defeated by Mick Rory and Leo Snart ; seeing his daughter unconscious, Damien became enrage and chose to escape with her. [ 14 ] While in the Bahamas in 1717, Nora managed to steal Amaya Jiwe ‘s Anansi Totem and late tried to retrieve the Earth Totem leading to a crusade with its wielder, the apparently zombified Anne Queen, and the Legends. During the fight, she tried to siphon the life-force of Amaya but was shot with a dart of Ray Palmer ‘s anti-magic grease-gun, that left her on the verge of death. Later, feeling guilty, Ray came back to the place where he shot her and gave Nora a cure in exchange for the Anansi Totem. however, after she was cured, Nora attacked and about killed Ray, finally knocking him out alternatively when her church father suggested that it would be a better option to take him as their prisoner. [ 15 ]
Working with Ray Palmer
After learning of a long-dead scientist in communist East Berlin in 1962 who could help fix the shatter Fire Totem, Nora volunteered for the mission, stating she ‘s the best choice of not risking any paradoxes due to her father ‘s younger adaptation being there. She took Ray with her, saying that Vogal would most likely talk to a peer and Ray speaks “ swot ”, and together they went to the past. Younger Darhk tried to kill Vogal, but Ray and Nora rescued the scientist and escaped. The postdate day, Younger Darhk tried to kill Vogal again as the group tried to get to West Berlin but failed, and they were rescued by Damien ‘s future adaptation, who came after them after noticing they were late to come back. harebrained that her founder came and possibly jeopardized the mission, and after a few deleterious words, Nora was kidnapped by her father ‘s younger self. Agreeing to trade his daughter ‘s life for the scientist, the Present Day and Younger versions of the men met, but younger Darhk tricked his old self and threw Nora out of the ceiling, although not before he shot Vogal. Future Darhk used his charming to catch Nora before she could fall to her death, while Younger Damien tried to use the site to his advantage- he shot his future self, but Future Darhk caught the bullets with his charming. The two started fighting, while future Darhk continued trying to keep Nora in the air out with his magic. During the fight, Younger Darhk was impressed by his adversary ‘s magic powers and noted that he should study it in the future. finally, Nora managed to release the powers of the Anansi Totem and defeated younger Darhk .
Dr. Vogal late died from his injuries, but not before he gave Ray the secrets for cold fusion. Nora was unsuccessful in getting it from him, and she witnessed as Ray caused an aberration by blasting the Berlin Wall on aim, leading to his immediate rescue by a speedster who besides pocketed the Fire Totem as a memento. After returning to the future, Nora and her father cleared up their issues with each other. however, Mallus ‘s possession of Nora grew stronger. [ 12 ]
Conversing with Sara
When the Death Totem corrupted Sara, her heart was trapped in the spirit kingdom, where Nora showed up. She gave Sara a brief history on the totem and revealed it was the one that worked in Mallus ‘s privilege, the reason why it was erased from history. Nora tried to convince Sara that a life not full of regret and guilt would be the best path and coldly showed her an old mission from Sara ‘s clock with League of Assassins, in which the victim ‘s daughter stumbled upon her dying forefather. Sara sooner pointed out that Nora ‘s way of villainy did n’t start when Oliver killed her don and that she once helped Nora regain control of herself when Mallus took over her that fatal sidereal day in Jitters. After Sara regained master, she left the region, with Nora stating that she was making a mistake and Sara reassuring her she was n’t. [ 16 ]
finally, Kuasa began having second thoughts about helping the Darhks to free Mallus and double-crossed them by handing Nate over in central for the Anansi Totem, which she secretly returned to Amaya. Later, after Nora caught her father equitable pretending to torture Nate while actually confessing to him his displeasure about Mallus taking over his daughter ‘s torso, she was angered and started to drain Nate ‘s life wedge by herself. however, she was stopped by Wally, Amaya and Kuasa who she well defeated. In retaliation for what her former ally did, Nora used her magic trick to extract the Water Totem from Kuasa ‘s body, killing her in the process and forcing the Legends to flee. [ 17 ] After Nora and her father mail Grodd into 1979 in order to kill a young Barack Obama and create a final anachronism to shatter Mallus ‘ prison, they bid goodbye to each early, knowing that american samoa soon as the devil is detached, Nora ‘s body will be consumed by him. not wanting this to happen, Damien betrayed Nora and allied himself with the Legends. He lured Nora into a trap by having her insert the Waverider under “ Mallus ‘ ” suggestion ( actually a miniaturize Ray using a record of John Noble ‘s voice ) and trapping her in a restriction charming circle .
After Mallus stated that Nora was “ already gone ”, the Legends decided to allow Amaya to save her village in 1992, in regulate to free Mallus so that they could take him down once and for all. however, after Damien had a imagination of his daughter telling him she is scared of die, he sabotaged the Legends ‘ plan by unleashing Grodd onto the village in an attempt to protect the timeline and keep Mallus from being freed, in hopes of saving Nora. The Legends scattered in the chaos and Nora was freed by her church father while the team battled Grodd. Once the rampaging gorilla was defeated, however, Mallus was freed and Nora painfully transformed into the demon ‘s dependable form. [ 18 ]
Saved and arrested
soon after, Ray came up with a plan to stop Mallus from completely taking over Nora ‘s soundbox. Desperate to save his daughter, Damien Darhk went along with it and the couple clock time jumped back to right before Mallus broke free in 1992 ‘s Zambesi Village, where Damien film Nora with Ray ‘s anti-magic gunman. not to be defeated so easily, Mallus proceed to take over Damien ‘s body rather, while Ray brought Nora back on the Waverider and cured her of the side-effects of the accelerator. Upon realizing what happened to her father, Nora broke down as Ray comforted her for her loss .
Afterwards, Ray and Nora met with the rest of the Legends in 1874 ‘s Salvation, where, in order to avenge her founder, along with Jax, Ava Sharpe, Helen of Troy, Jonah Hex, and the resurrect Kuasa, she helped them defeat the united states army of historical figures controlled by Mallus and late assisted at the demon ‘s kill at the hands of the giant Beebo dame summoned by the Legends, happy that her don was avenged .
At the end of the battle, while she was escorted to prison by a pair of agents of the Time Bureau, Nora was stopped by Ray, who asked the agents to talk to her a few minutes in private. Once the agents gave them distance, he kindly asked her how she was feeling. After Nora responded sarcastically that her father died for a irregular time and that she would now spend her life in prison, Ray secretly gave her Damien ‘s fourth dimension gem, saying that her father had sacrificed his life in arrange to give her a moment chance and that he is sure she will make it worthwhile. As she was transported away, Nora gave a last glance of gratitude to Ray. [ 19 ]
Choosing a modern path
Hiding from the Bureau
Four months later, when it was revealed that Nora escaped the custody of the Time Bureau using the clock stone and was immediately a wanted charwoman, Ray admitted to Zari that it was him who gave her the time stone and that he had developed feelings for Nora, [ 3 ] late telling the rest of the Legends about helping her escape. [ 20 ] At the same fourth dimension, in order to hide from her pursuers, Nora started working at a Renaissance Fair in 2017 as an entertainment enchantress. [ 21 ]
Turning herself in
Some time after that, after John Constantine put his own life at gamble to save some children from a shtriga during a Legends deputation, Ray went looking for Nora and asked for her help to save John. Nora was hesitant to use her magic at first, afraid of the malefic side of it, but Ray convinced her that her magic does n’t have to be bad and she decided to use it to help John. During the process, Nora saw the font of an unknown man, and she asked John who it was afterwards. John said that it was just “ the by ” before moving digression to smoke, leaving her entirely with Ray .
Ray begged her to use the time stone to go back into hide, confessing that he cared about her and alone wanted her to be rid. rather, she used the stone to travel them both to the Time Bureau headquarters. She then gave the time stone to Ray and told him that she could n’t keep running ; that even though she knew that her don sacrificed himself to give her a find at a better life, she besides knew that if she was always on the run, that life could n’t happen. Deciding that she could not be rightfully free without repentance, Nora squeezed Ray ‘s hand one final time before letting the Time Bureau agents arrest her and take her aside. [ 22 ]
Read more : Marvel Studios – Wikipedia
After Mona was hired as the Bureau ‘s charming creature caretaker, Ava brought her to Nora ‘s cell and she introduced herself amicably by giving her a copy of “ Uncaged Desire “ and asking her if she had special requests or food restrictions, but Nora answered her approximately that the merely things she could have given her were “ peace and quiet ”. however, Mona does n’t surrender and tried to do something kind for Nora by offering to Ray to bring her a love letter written by him. When she entered Nora ‘s cell, Mona discovered that the enchantress was reading the book she had gave to her and happily stated that she knew she would have read it, unwittingly spoiling its end to her, before giving her Ray ‘s letter and to state that there was a love that can not be contained by any cage. Hearing this Nora got aflutter and told Mona that she does n’t want the letter ; ascribable to the girl ‘s insistence, however she was ultimately forced to push the letter out of her cage, involuntarily touching the grate and triggering the alarm, which prompted Ava to come into the cell asking questions about what happened and leading Nora to attack her with an energy bang when she tried to open Ray ‘s letter, causing a major shortcut as a consequence .
Nora, Mona and Ava remained locked into the cell. Despite the initial and reciprocal disagreements between Nora and Ava, Mona helped the three women open up to each other. They shared a bottle of wine and Ava ‘s birthday cake ( that Mona had recovered from Sara that morning ) deoxyadenosine monophosphate well as talking about their fears and childhood injury. In the end, although Nora said her years of isolation had taught her to expect no future and hope for nothing, Ava and Mona convinced her to open the letter, stating that regardless of her past or confront, she could however have a future and get out of prison one day. angstrom soon as the three women opened the envelope of the letter, they found Ray inside, who explained that he had shrunken himself in order to hide inside it and see Nora, who slightly blushed stating that it was “ stupid, but dulcet ”. The man helped them open the door and, the future dawn, Nora shyly asked Mona if she could deliver a letter to Ray from her, to which she cheerfully replied that she would have to do anything for “ her generation ‘s Ross and Rachel ”. [ 23 ] After this, Nora and Ray began a close epistolary correspondence. [ 24 ]
relationship with Ray
After Gary was tasked by Nate and Zari to investigate Hank Heywood ‘s unavowed undertaking behind the Bureau ‘s back, he asked for Nora ‘s avail in order to hack his computer and the Time Bureau ‘s security system, however, after they found data regarding Project Hades ‘s experiments on charming creatures and they were about caught by a person who was inspecting Hank ‘s office ( whom Nora perceived as a malevolent being ), she immediately came back to her cell suggesting Gary not to dig excessively much into that report .
late, after Hank was murdered by the individual she had met earlier, Nora sensed charming from this creature and broke out of her cell, knowing something was ill-timed. She entered the room only to find Hank ‘s lifeless soundbox, and to subsequently be discovered by Nate, leading him to assume that she ‘d been responsible for his founder ‘s death. Before she got a find to explain, however, numerous Time Bureau agents filled the room, weapons drawn, forcing Nora to flee. [ 25 ] After her escape, Nora used a mirror image spell in order to contact Ray through a mirror during Hank ‘s funeral. She revealed to him that she was innocent and Ray immediately believed her asking her where she was and offering to host her on the Waverider until they found a way to clear her diagnose .
Nora gleefully accepted and sneaked on the ship with Ray ‘s serve spend the remainder of the day hidden inside of his cabin. That night Ray brought her pajama and they briefly shared the bed until, out of awkwardness, Ray chose to sleep on the armchair leaving Nora to sleep entirely in the bed in a bit of frustration as she was ( awkwardly ) trying to seduce him. late, due to “ Kamadeva “ ‘s magic trick dust that brought out true feelings and desires, she had a wet dream about Ray. The follow day, as Zari and Sunjay were singing “ I Surrender “ and releasing the wax might of the magic trick, Ray and Nora were affected besides and managed to express their feelings for one another, last consummating a night of love. [ 26 ]
Joining the Time Bureau
To prove her purity, Nora helped John free Neron from Desmond ‘s body. Nora and Constantine joined their magic trick to attack and take Neron out, but Ray appeared to help Nora, causing Nora to lose focus and be shot down by Neron, who escaped concisely after, but Nora managed to prove herself innocent. [ 27 ] While resting, Ray tried to protect her due to the fact that he began to be possessed by Neron. Upon awakening, Nora was recruited by Ava to be an agent for the Bureau. [ 28 ] Nora and Mona realized that Gary Green had the Bureau under his power, thus Nora released Ava from mind control, and in concert they discovered that Gary had a refilling for her nipple to hypnotize everyone. The trio of girls defeated all the agents and managed to remove Gary ‘s nipple, but he escaped with Neron and the wiccan Tabitha. [ 29 ]
Becoming a Legend and Fairy Godmother
In an undertake to save the life of Mona Wu, Nora was tricked by Tabitha into taking on the cape of Fairy Godmother from her and became bonded to Gary, who had then been Tabitha ‘s host. Gary sent Nora, ( thinking his fagot godmother was hush Tabitha ), to hell in order to save John Constantine and Ray Palmer. [ 30 ] She found Constantine. who was being tortured, and with his and Astra Logue ‘s help, found Ray and brought his person totem binding to Earth. Upon returning to the Waverider, Nora helped the Legends face Neron in Heyworld. When Nate was killed, Nora and everyone introduce spill the beans Sweet Baby James, bringing him back to life. Nora finally joined the Legends and continued her love affair with Ray. [ 31 ] As Gary ‘s final wish, Nora granted him to be Constantine ‘s apprentice by freeing her from her chemical bond with Gary. [ 32 ]
During the Anti-Monitor Crisis, Nora a well as everyone in the multiverse except for the seven Paragons, was killed in an antimatter wave by the Anti-Monitor on December 10, 2019, [ 33 ] only to be restored a calendar month late, after the Paragons and the Spectre created a new universe. [ 34 ]
Making wishes come genuine
Nora continued her function as a fairy godmother all over the universe, so she had about no clock time to go on dates with Ray or go on adventures with the Legends. [ 32 ]
Upon returning to the Waverider, Nora entered Ray ‘s room, angry at all her work and resting in Ray ‘s board. Upon awakening, Nora accompanied the Legends to 1989 to prevent Freddy Meyers from becoming a consecutive killer whale, and had to return to work as a fagot godmother to help on the mission. Nora met Freddy, who became her new host, and he asked her to have a fondness suit to impress everyone and a pony, much to Nora ‘s surprise. She gracefully took Freddy to prom night and joined Ray and Nate to go to prom night together .
Nora started to love promenade nights, but saw that Freddy would be pranked with Tiffany Harper, so Nora changed her mind. Nora went for Freddy and managed to advise him to continue on the promenade nox. She helped him by being the DJ and avoiding the joke by making Freddy and Tiffany twilight in love. When Freddy ‘s mother, Kathy, was arrested, Nora convinced Freddy to move on. The Legends went to 2004 to celebrate, and Nora and Ray greeted Freddy and Tiffany as adults. Nora and Ray danced together and then went with the team to take pictures. [ 35 ] Nora had a video call with Ray until they were interrupted by Mick Rory. Nora and Ray had another video call because Ray wanted to show her Marie Antoinette ‘s head because Ray believed that she and Nora might be related, but Nora was displeased seeing the head. [ 36 ] Nora with her new host, Pippa, went to Constantine ‘s sign of the zodiac to help him with his ill-timed death, but their magic trick was in conceited ascribable to it not working. [ 37 ]
marriage and leaving the Legends
Ray set up a date night for them at Constantine ‘s house, so Nora left her bang on the Waverider under Nate and Behrad Tarazi ‘s wish. however, while waiting for Ray and Gary to cook dinner, Nora was shocked to answer the door and find her father Damien Darhk second from the dead. Putting on the facade that she was an evil sorceress, and that she was engaged to Constantine with the Legends as her minions, Nora attempted to drug Damien with a enchantment to take away his powers .
however, the date call Ray had hidden in the dessert previously was found by her don, forcing Nora to reveal her parody. Her father attempted to kill the Legends, but thanks to her impatient charge, Nora and everyone else was wished into a child ‘s television show, Mr. Parker ‘s Cul De Sac. This helped Nora explain that being a fagot godmother helped her deal with the trauma of her childhood. After everyone was freed, Nora married Ray in an unofficial ceremony, with Damien ‘s benediction. shortly afterwards, her founder killed himself again. [ 38 ] After a very passionate nox ( which unfortunately Mick could overhear ), Nora agreed with Ray that they would go on one last mission with the Legends and retire ; this way Nora could continue helping children and they could have a proper married animation. While waiting in pipeline for the bathroom with the rest of the Legends ( due to Zari atrophy time with her constitution ), the match told the team of their decision ; however, Nate remained in the dark due to not having been waiting in line. After the men and Charlie went on a mission to find a patch of the Loom of Fate, Nora met with the other women, including Mona Wu. The ladies turned the book club meet into Nora ‘s bachelor girl party. After packing their things, Nora and Ray said adieu to everyone leaving the Legends and returned to 2020. [ 39 ]
final reunion with Damien
Nora was transported to a mysterious place, where she was reunited with her don, who came from an alternate timeline. She did n’t understand what was happening, but Damien explained what happened and was happy to have one last casual to see his daughter. Nora cried due to her father once again leaving her, and they both joined hands before she was dispatched with Team Flash. Nora demanded an explanation from the team on why Damien died again. Joe West spoke with her and explained that Damien sacrificed himself to save Nora once more. She went with Joe to presumably find out the details of Reverse-Flashpoint. [ 40 ]
The miss Necrians
Nora, immediately meaning, was working on her future baby ‘s crib. Ray, concerned about Nate Heywood not returning his calls, put on his exosuit and planned to go on a mission to rescue the Legends. Nora told him not to worry. The two then went to Jefferson Jackson ‘s home to recruit Jefferson on their deputation, where Jefferson asked Nora about the condition of her pregnancy. When Ray asked where they could find a fifth wheel meter messenger to rescue the Legends, Nora led them to Mick Rory. After they convinced Mick to give them his time messenger, the group went to his house and discovered that his children are missing. Nora stayed behind with Alda Hall-Saunders, Kendra Saunders and Carter Hall ‘s daughter, and Alanna Jackson, Jefferson ‘s wife, after the erstwhile Legends went through the prison term messenger portal vein in search of Mick and Kayla ‘s children. She told Ray that if missed the parturition of their child, she would name the child Neron. During the time period in which they were gone, Nora granted many wishes to Alda, including giving her demonic horns and wings. Nora then talked to Mona, expressing relief that she was safe. late, at their house, Nora talked to Ray about naming their child Damien after her church father if it turned out to be a male child, since Damien recently sacrificed himself to save her. [ 41 ]
- “I like my demons.“
- —Nora Darhk to Kuasa[src]
As a child, Nora was kind, manage, civil, cheerful, and innocent. While it is ill-defined how much she knew about her parents, Damien Darhk and Ruvé Adams ‘, affiliation with H.I.V.E., Nora however loved them profoundly. apparently stemming from the murders of her parents, as an adult, Nora has adopted all of her parent ‘s absolute worst traits, becoming very cold, barbarous, arrogant, and pitiless. She is besides manipulative and sadistic, using people ‘s emotions against them and reveling in other people ‘s misfortunes. Though Nora is not quite as evil, as her father, Damien remains very important to her ( she was willing to siphon Sara Lance ‘s liveliness power when she saw that Sara had a sword to her forefather ‘s throat ). Though occasionally taking smug, sadistic joy in early people ‘s misfortunes, Nora does not quite take her barbarous sense of humor a far as her forefather ; after discovering that Martin Stein was trapped in Jefferson Jackson ‘s body, he fell into an indocile laugh, but she was unaffected and seemed to have no liquid body substance about it, alternatively sedately asking him if he needed a moment before they chased after their enemies. Upon becoming a permanent wave vessel for Mallus, Nora ‘s character took a turn for the worse the stronger he became inside her, with her becoming flush more violent, foolhardy, and conceited than earlier, to the point that her forefather, fearing for her safety and at last admitting to missing his daughter as she ‘d been before Mallus and working with the Legends to try and exorcise Mallus from her. once separated from Mallus, Nora returned to her distinctive personality, now bitter from the second death of her beget and the expectation of being a prisoner of the Time Bureau. however, Nora is proven to have some shape of admiration towards Ray for continuously going out of his way to show her forgivingness and laud that she can be an ultimately adept person from what he ‘s seen in her. The two have since developed amatory feelings for each early, and with the help of Nora ‘s prison caretaker Mona Wu, she communicated with him through letters during her clock time as a prisoner of the Time Bureau. [ 23 ] Thanks to some magic trick dust that brought out true feelings and desires, they overcame their skittishness and shared a night of passion together, cementing their love for each other. [ 26 ] Despite being obviously very inexperienced with romance [ 23 ] and absolutely awkward while flirting, Nora has proven to be quite shameless ; she showed no queasiness in stripping in front of Ray. [ 26 ]
Powers and abilities
- Dark magic: After merging with the soul of Mallus, Nora became able to access the magical powers she has inherited from her father, Damien Darhk, however due to Mallus’s influence she was able to use them to a much greater degree. Even after Mallus left her body and then died, Nora still remained capable of using her inherent dark magic.
- Life-force absorption: Nora can siphon the life-force from people and kill them through physical contact. She has even used electricity to substitute for another life force to save John Constantine.
- Telekinesis: Nora can move and otherwise exert force on objects and people with her mind. This notably allowed her to stop and launch multiple projectiles without physically touching them. Nora can also use her telekinesis to rip things out of one’s body, such as she did when she ripped the Water Totem out of Kuasa. She retained this power even without Mallus, although she was no match for Neron’s own telekinesis.
- Thermokinesis: While channeling the powers of Mallus, Nora is able to control flames of the Heat gun and cryoblasts of Cold Gun.
- Photokinesis: While channeling the powers of Mallus, Nora is able to control light blasts of the A.T.O.M. Exosuit.
- Electrokinesis: While channeling the power of Mallus, Nora is about to control electricity such as absorbing and redirecting Wally’s lightning.
- Teleportation: After downing the Time Bureau agents and Nate, Nora was able to teleport away to escape.
- Energy projection: While channeling the powers of Mallus, Nora is able to project powerful dark energy, purple in color, and is concussive in nature. Her blasts can be used as waves or beams, and are powerful enough to knock three of the Legends down. Even after Mallus’s death, Nora proved able to easily knock down many Time Bureau agents and Nate with a simple wave of dark energy.
- Reflection spell: Nora Darhk uses a spell to communicate with Ray from far away.
- Retrocognition/Precognition: Nora is able to see past and future events through visions.
- Magic sensitivity: Nora is able to feel the presence of Demonic beings, such as Neron, with her body vibrating and reacting violently to their aura of dark magic.
- Magic via Fairy Godmother’s wand: After getting the wand from Tabitha, she gained impressive additional magical powers, along with its curse.
- Wish bestowal: Nora is able to grant wishes of her charge.
- Tracking: Nora is able to track a person, navigated by the wand.
- Teleportation/Portal creation: While without her will, Nora was able to open a portal to Hell and teleported back from Hell to Earth.
- Telekinesis: Nora is able to control her surroundings remotely, as shown when she unlocked John’s cuffs without touching them.
- Invisibility: Nora can become invisible, as shown when she did so in order to infiltrate Neron’s vault in the Soul Exchange.
- Wish sensing: According to Nora, Fairy Godmothers have what she refers to as a “special radar that tunes into kid’s wishes”, which enables her to hear such wishes made within her vicinity.
- Abilities via Air Totem: Nora’s temporary powers came from the Air Totem, a totem that channels and harnesses the power of the air.
- Aerokinesis: The Air Totem granted Nora the power to manipulate the air, bending it in whichever way she wanted.
- Abilities via Anansi Totem: After Damien Darhk stole the Anansi Totem from Amaya Jiwe, he gave it to his daughter. However, Nora learned from Kuasa that she could only tap into the totem’s power when she had a selfless reason for doing so. When her father was struggling to save her from falling while fighting off his 1962 self, Nora told the older Damien to let her go. This enabled her to activate the totem. Unlike Amaya, access the totem’s power manifests the spirits in a purple aura.
- Superhuman strength: Through the spirit of the gorilla, Nora became incredibly strong, being able to drag Ray Palmer to the ground with a single hand even while he attempted to fly away in his A.T.O.M. Exosuit.
- Flight: Through the spirit of the hawk, Nora is able to seamlessly fly in the air.
- Mediumship: Nora was able to communicate with Mallus and speak for him. She was also able to see into the true nature of people, as she quickly determined that Martin Stein and Jefferson Jackson had switched bodies. Her eyes turn red when she uses mediumship. It’s presumed she lost this power since Mallus is dead.
- High-level intellect/Expert tactician/Leader: Nora is intelligent, with sharp intuition and a vast knowledge of mysticism. Nora is also a highly trained tactician, as she orchestrated the Order of the Shrouded Compass’ plot to resurrect her father on a Blood Moon night.
- Expert interrogator/Torturer: Nora is a talented interrogator and accomplished torturer, having once taken pleasure out of harming her victims.
- Master of deception/Manipulator: Nora is an exceptional liar and has great improvisation skills.
- Expert computer hacker: Nora is proficient with computers, able to hack into the Time Bureau’s security systems with ease.
- Bilingual: Nora is capable of fluently speaking English and German. She can speak these languages at a native level, effectively changing her American accent into a thick German one.
- Occult knowledge: Nora has acquired extensive knowledge of the supernatural. Nora has shown knowledge of rituals and when the right time is to perform them.
- Expert hand-to-hand combatant/Martial artist: Presumably during her time with the Order of the Shrouded Compass, Nora is a highly trained hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist. She was seen using krav maga when fighting guards and soldiers in Germany, able to swiftly evade punches and grabs, even using a scarf to strangle a guard unconscious.
- Stealth/Infiltration: Nora can quickly vanish from sight after disorienting her enemies with her magical energy blasts.
- Singing: Nora is a good singer, as she sang with Ray while under the influence of magic.
- Dancing: Nora is a talented dancer, as seen in the dance with Ray.
- Anti-magic gun: When Nora attempted to kill Amaya, Ray shot her with a special nanite pistol he’d built to counteract Mallus’ magic, which would have cost Nora her life if not for a cure Ray gave her afterwards. While Nora did seem to make a full recovery, this also seemed to have, at least temporarily, affected her ability to access her powers, as shown shortly after arriving in 1962 East Berlin. However, Nora could be seen using her powers effectively to aid the Legends in their fight against Mallus’ army in the Old West while the demon himself was still recuperating after being injured by the explosion caused by Rip Hunter’s sacrifice.
- Light magic (presumed): Much like her father, Nora’s powers come from dark magic so it is very likely that if one person can focus their natural life energy into positive sources of strength (i.e. hope, love, joy, etc.) then her magic will ultimately prove to be ineffective against the target and even repel her from trying to absorb the said person’s life-force.
- Host dependence: Nora cannot use her Fairy Godmother powers on her own without the charge’s consent. In addition, since she became a Fairy Godmother, she is seemingly unable to access her other magical powers.
- Obligation: Since taking the Fairy Godmother’s wand from Tabitha and getting it’s curse, Nora has to grant her charge’s wishes, without her own will.
- “All magic has its limitations; you know, stroke of midnight and all that.“
- —John Constantine to Nora Darhk[src]
- Magical limitations: Every magic has its own limits; while being able to grant most of the wishes, even Nora (with the Fairy Godmother’s wand) couldn’t retrieve Ray Palmer while Neron was using his body. She was also unable to prevent John Constantine from dying when one of her charges wished for him to stay alive, due to the fact that Astra accelerated his date of death from Hell.
- Aberrations/Anachronisms: The more aberrations and anachronisms that are being made, the more likely that Mallus takes more control of Nora’s body. After the aberration Ray created by blasting a hole in the Berlin Wall in 1962, Mallus had noticeably gained more control over Nora’s body, and black liquid is also seen flowing through Nora’s veins when Mallus was briefly trying to possess her. Now that Mallus has left her body, aberrations don’t affect her anymore.
- Fairy Godmother’s wand: Nora got the wand from Tabitha in order to save Mona by being her Fairy Godmother. It grants impressive magical powers, being able to grant most wishes of its charge but not the hosts, unless the charge wishes to.
- Air Totem: After tricking Zari into giving her totem to her, she used the necklace to manipulate the air. Zari managed to get it back during the fight that followed.
- Anansi Totem: After her father stole it from Amaya Jiwe, Nora acquired the Anansi Totem to summon the spirit of any animal, but she could only summon the powers of the totem when she had selfless reasons to use it. Kuasa later betrayed her and gave it back to Amaya.
- Water Totem: After Kuasa’s betrayal, Nora used her magic to draw the Water Totem out of Kuasa, causing it to reform. The totem was later “borrowed” by her father and given to the Legends.
- Time stone: Nora used a mystical stone that allows her the powers of teleportation and time travel. It was destroyed by a gun by the 1962 version of Damien Darhk. After Mallus was defeated and her father sacrificing himself, Ray found Damien’s time stone and gave it to Nora so that she may escape the Bureau and find a second chance. After turning herself back in to the Time Bureau, Nora left the stone with Ray.
- Fairy Godmother’s wand: Nora uses a wand as a Fairy Godmother in order use magic.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow
Read more : Spider-Man: No Way Home – Wikipedia
Read more : Spider-Man: No Way Home – Wikipedia
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow
DC ‘s Legends of Tomorrow Season 5 bill poster – The Legends wo n’t be the same without them