|Loki (disambiguation) For other uses, see|
|Loki’s Character Hub For alternate versions of Loki, see|
| “I request elaboration.”This article is a stub. You can help Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki by expanding it.
Please expand this article. Once finished, this notice may be removed.
[ 1 ]
Butt Ugly Popsicle Stick
( masculine appearance and spokesperson ) [ 2 ]
Prince of Jotunheim
* What If… Thor Were an Only Child?
* What If… The Watcher Broke His Oath? ( mentioned )
- “You’re my brother from another mother, man.”
- ―Loki to Thor
Loki Laufeyson is the prince of Jotunheim and Thor ‘s best friend .
Returned to Jotunheim
concisely after Odin had stolen Loki away from his family, Odin had a change of kernel and decided to give Loki second to his father and the respite of his family, therefore making peace between Asgard and Jotunheim. however, this caused Thor to pursue other means of entertainment. [ 1 ]
reunion with Thor
To be added
Read more : Review: AQUAMAN #25 | Comicosity
Unlike the Loki in the main timeline, he appeared to be rather friendly and far more affirmative and laid rear. He got along well with Thor and everyone else gathered around the two ‘s reunion even going vitamin a far as calling Thor his “ brother from another mother “. Loki is shown to have a common sense of humor as well, one such exercise that may be applied is when he met Thor at the entrance party and initially jokingly acted hostile towards him, this can besides be seen as an dissemble of innocent trickery gain Loki still a bite of a trickster ( although, to a lesser extent ) despite not being raised aboard Thor like the Loki in the main world. When Thor ordered his guests to cleanup the mess from the party, Loki acted irresponsibly and slenderly arrogant when he refused to cleanup the mess that he along with others made but however, he ended up assisting Thor .
- Frost Giant Physiology: As a Frost Giant, Loki possesses all of the various superhuman attributes common among his people, including superhuman strength, durability, speed, agility, stamina, reflexes, healing, and was extremely long-lived, as well as the ability to manipulate ice.
- Superhuman Strength: Like all Frost Giants, Loki possesses great superhuman strength, numerous times stronger than any normal human being.
- Superhuman Durability: Loki’s body is numerous times more resistant to physical and energy damage than any normal human being.
- Superhuman Speed: Loki can run and move at great superhuman speed, much faster than any normal human being.
- Superhuman Agility: Loki naturally possesses far greater agility, equilibrium, flexibility, dexterity, balance, and body coordination than any normal human being.
- Superhuman Stamina: Loki’s advanced musculature produces considerably fewer fatigue toxins during physical activity than any normal human being. His endurance allows him to exercise his maximum capacity for an extremely long period of time without tiring at all.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Loki can react and dodge objects traveling at high speeds, much quicker than any normal human being.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his body’s resistance, Loki can still be injured like any other Frost Giant. However, his metabolism enables him to rapidly regenerate damaged bodily tissue with far greater speed and efficiency than any normal human being.
- Longevity: Loki, like all other Frost Giants, are extremely long-lived beings, he ages at a pace far slower than any normal human being, being able to live for thousands of years.
- Ice Manipulation: As a Frost Giant, Loki possesses the ability to create and manipulate ice. The ice can be formed into practically anything he thought of, being able to form a wide variety of weapons and tools made of ice.
- Cold Immunity: Due to his Frost Giant physiology, Loki is immune to cold, being able to live on Jotunheim, a realm that is cold enough to kill any normal human being, for thousands of years.
- Horned Helmet: Loki wears a horned helmet made from ice.
- Laufey – Father