|“I can’t print this, Lois, you might’ve hallucinated half of it.” ―Perry White, Man of Steel
It is suggested that this article, or a section of this article, is in need of proper citations .
The Suicide Squad ( flashbacks )
- “ Why rats, Papa?”
“Rats are the lowliest and most despised of all creatures, my love. If they have a purpose, so do we all. “
- ―Cleo Cazo and Ratcatcher[src]
Ratcatcher was a early exterminator turned villain in Portugal and was besides the father of Cleo Cazo. After he died, his bequest was carried on by his daughter. [ 1 ] [ 2 ]
- “ We couldn’t afford Ratcatcher 1?”
“He’s dead. This is his daughter. “
- ―Peacemaker and Amanda Waller[src]
At some point Ratcatcher turned into crime in the city of Porto in Portugal becoming a recognized villain, using his scab operate proficiency to steal jewelry and early valuables. Ratcatcher struggled with a drug trouble, american samoa well as besides being dispossessed. [ 3 ] finally, Ratcatcher fathered a female child and trained her to become the next Ratcatcher. He taught her to tame, train and control rats over the years, taking her to the top of Clerigos Church one night as a child, where he would explain the value and purpose of rats to Cleo. Afterwards, he finally died of an overdose while Cleo was scared and crying the dead person consistency of her father on the flat coat, leaving her an orphan. [ 3 ]
Cleo would continue for several years in the city living with the rats until her adulthood. She would ultimately decide to go alive on the United States under the alias of “ Ratcatcher 2 ” after her beget, where she would later be imprisoned in Belle Reve for attempted looting. She would then join Task Force X to have her sentence reduced, when Ratcatcher 2 faced Starro, she would emotionally remember her forefather using rats. [ 3 ]
Based on his very brief appearances, Ratcatcher was a love founder who tried to give his daughter a good life despite their living situation as homeless people. He appreciated the small things in life, namely rats which he described as despised by society yet he believed them to placid have prize in the world. Ratcatcher compared himself to the rats he lived with, person who was rejected by club but however had a determination.
Read more : Người Nhện: Không còn nhà – Wikipedia tiếng Việt
Powers and abilities
- Rat manipulation: Ratcatcher can tame and train rats with the rat communicator to do tasks for him.
- Mind control: Ratcatcher can control the minds of rats and force them to do his bidding.
- Ratcatcher suit: He wears a suit as his alter ego, Ratcatcher.
- Ratcatcher mask: The smell of the sewers, where rats usually live, can be overpowering to the human nose, so he cleverly wears a mask with a filtration system, ensuring he doesn’t need to breathe in the smell and fumes of the sewer system while controlling his rats.
- Rat communicator: Ratcatcher used the communicator manipulate rats and communicate with them, using the rats to commit robberies. When he died, the communicator would be inherited to his daughter until her adulthood.
|“All hands on deck.” ―Billy Batson, Shazam!
This article section is incomplete and requires expansion .
Behind the scenes
- In the DC Comics, Ratcatcher’s real name is Otis Flannegan and he is an exterminator-turned-supervillain in Gotham City, primarily an enemy of the Batman.
DC Extended Universe Wiki has a collection of images and media related to Ratcatcher. Thehas a collection of images and media related to