Read more : Spider-Man: No Way Home – Wikipedia
In the movie, Simu Liu plays Shaun, a lovable fathead wasting his life park cars and doing karaoke with his buddy, played by Awkwafina. Except his name is very Shang-Chi and he ‘s actually a martial arts assassin trained by his millennia-old warlord father to be separate of a ninja army. Hong Kong cinema legend Tony Leung runs away with the flick, which besides stars Michelle Yeoh.
Read more : Best Doctor Strange stories of all time
The home dismissal comes with 11 delete scenes and other bonus features :
- They’re waiting — Shang-Chi and Katy connect with Xialing over a call.
- Take a shot — Katy has a moment of resolve during a battle.
- Apology — Years after his sudden absence, Shang-Chi tries to apologize to Xialing.
- I’m here — Shang-Chi and Katy have a conversation in the alley. Katy reassures Shang-Chi that she’ll always be his support system.
- Pep talk — To turn the tide, Razor Fist encourages Katy during the middle of a battle.
- Greatness — Trevor and Katy bond over passions in their getaway car.
- Escape tunnel — The gang slips out through Trevor’s escape tunnel in order to secure a getaway vehicle.
- Two sons — Xu Wenwu compares Shang-Chi and Razor Fist during a tense dinner.
- Postcard — Shang-Chi and Xu Wenwu reunite as father and son. Shang-Chi makes it clear he disagrees with Xu Wenwu’s philosophy.
- Just friends — Katy and Xialing get to know each other. Xialing asks Katy some personal questions.
- Do it yourself — Xu Wenwu returns to his empire after the Iron Gang boss is captured.
- Gag reel — Take a look at some of the fun mishaps on set with the cast and crew.
- Building a legacy — Go behind the scenes and explore Shang-Chi’s explosive debut in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Family ties — A deep dive into the rich but complicated legacy of Shang-Chi and Xu Wenwu.
- Audio commentary — View the film with commentary by director and co-screenwriter Destin Daniel Cretton and co-screenwriter Dave Callaham.