- Behind the scenes
Vij ( by Peacemaker )
Trash Can Guy
Buffoon ( by Goff )
The Guy in Blue
Costume Crime Fighter
Your BFFVijThimbleFucking StalkerTrash Can GuyBuffoonThe Guy in BlueCostume Crime Fighter
June 30, 1991
11th Street Kids ( once )
Peacemaker ( 8 episodes )
- “ We’re born killers. What separates us from other killers is we only kill bad people. Usually. Unless there’s a mistake. Now, do I sound like a fucking maniac? “
- ―Vigilante to Peacemaker[src]
Adrian Chase is an enthusiastic and sadistic restaurant busboy who operates by night as the pitiless Vigilante. He willingly joined a smaller team to put together for a world-saving mission so he could form a bond with his paragon, Peacemaker and make raw friends .
hadrian Chase was born on June 30, 1991. At some point, his dad came out as gay and left his ma for another guy. Chase finally became a violent vigilante known as Vigilante. Since then, Chase committed multiple acts of murder against respective criminals which made him gain the care of the authorities. [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] Working as a busboy for Fennel Fields, he met Christopher Smith aka Peacemaker through his brother Gut Chase and cursorily became a fan of his, with hadrian believing they were best friends. While Peacemaker was arrested and sentenced to 30 years in prison in 2017, Chase kept sending friendly voice messages to his telephone. [ 4 ]
Reunited with Peacemaker
reunion at Fennel Fields
- “ Fuck yeah! Peacemaker is back, baby! “
- ―Adrian Chase celebrating the return of Peacemaker[src]
One of the nights he was working as a busboy in Fennel Fields, Chase spotted Peacemaker in costume having a meet with some members of Task Force X and kept staring at Smith for an uncomfortably long total of time. He exited the restaurant to take out trash and cursorily started dancing happily after realizing that Peacemaker got out of prison, Chase was then caught by one of his co-workers which led to an awkward conversation where he tried to cover up the reason why he was dancing. [ 4 ]
- “ I’m really happy you’re back. Why are you crying? “
- ―Vigilante to Peacemaker[src]
Vigilante saw a light on Peacemaker ‘s house and thought person was creeping around so he went to investigate. He saw Peacemaker crying on his bed through the window, Smith noticed this and berated him for acting like a stalker. He helped Peacemaker clean up his place after the cops wreck it while looking for tell .
As Smith started to question his request for achieving peace by any means necessary, Vigilante tried to comfort him by saying that they both get joy in killing people due to being born killers that used their gifts to focus on bad people. Vigilante then went with Peacemaker to shoot diverse appliances Chase had saved since Smith went to prison to celebrate him getting out. He was late seen in bed with Peacemaker and Amber Calcaterra. [ 2 ]
Following Task Force adam
- “ I just wanna make sure you’re okay. I don’t trust these people. “
- ―Vigilante to Peacemaker[src]
Vigilante went to spy on Peacemaker and the Task Force X members while they prepared for a mission, as he did n’t trust the members of the team with Peacemaker. Leota Adebayo caught him spying on them behind a dumpster, Emilia Harcourt told Chase to get out which prompted an argument between the two, with Chase then leaving after saying that none of the Task Force members could become Peacemaker ‘s best acquaintance. Despite apparently leaving the team to fend off on their own, Vigilante kept following them in secret during their mission. [ 1 ]
Murdering the Goff class
- “ And now, Papa Bear, ou… “
- ―Vigilante about to kill Royland Goff[src]
Vigilante followed the team to the home of U.S. senator Royland Goff, where Peacemaker and Emilia Harcourt were watching Goff ‘s family from afar waiting for the right time to kill them as they suspect they were Butterflies. Chase asked why did n’t they equitable kill the bodyguards that were protecting the Goff family and Emilia said that they were most likely barren people hired to protect them .
After confirming that the whole syndicate were butterflies, Clemson Murn gave Peacemaker the decree to kill them. But when Peacemaker hesitated to follow Murn ‘s orders to kill the Goff family as it included the kids, Vigilante told him to step back and hand him the sniper rifle. Chase then shot the kids and the mother without compunction but before he could kill Royland, Vigilante was attacked by Judomaster. Both he and Peacemaker tried to fight the soldierly artist but were cursorily knocked down and taken by inside Royland Goff ‘s house. [ 1 ]
Tortured by Royland Goff
- “ I think he only cut off about half my toe.”
“Hey, what’d you say your name was again?”
“Adrian. I need to put my mask back on in case they come down. “
- ―Vigilante and Peacemaker[src]
Chase and Smith were taken into a cave-like lair located under Goff ‘s house were Royland tried to get data off conciliator by torturing Chase, electrocuting his genitals in the process. Royland besides unmasked Chase which revealed to Peacemaker that he was Gut Chase ‘s younger brother. As Peacemaker continued to give him no information, Goff kept torturing Chase and even about cut off one of his toes. Chase was saved when an explosion caused by the Task Force X team freed Peacemaker from his restraints, once Smith killed Royland both he and Chase saw how a chat up escaped from Goff ‘s cadaver. [ 1 ]
Joining Task Force ten
- “ Yeah, have to keep Vigilante close, if he talks he could ruin everything. “
- ―Clemson Murn to Peacemaker[src]
After being rescued by Task Force X he joined them and was at the binding of their truck worrying about not being able to walk again for losing his little finger toe. When the team asked themselves what they would do with Judomaster who was captured by John Economos, both Vigilante and Peacemaker pointed their guns at him to kill him but were stopped by the rest of the team. Clemson Murn gave Chase the keys to a car and told him to drive, he besides told Peacemaker to keep an eye on him as he could ruin everything if he talked. Vigilante was driving in the car with Peacemaker, with Smith telling Chase to drive to his father ‘s firm in order to get another helmet. Chase besides apparently thanked Smith for allowing him to be tortured, but Peacemaker realized that he was talking passive-aggressively and was actually angry about the fact. After arriving in August Smith ‘s house, Chase noted that there was a back american english flag in it, deducing that Peacemaker ‘s dad was a racist. [ 3 ]
Visiting Auggie Smith
- “ You want me to take you to jail to see your dad?”
“Yeah, even though I know he’s a racist.”
“Shouldn’t you kill him then? “
- ―Adrian Chase and Christopher Smith[src]
While Peacemaker entered his dad ‘s quantum blossom storehouse area to get a new helmet, Chase took off his protective lawsuit and decided to join him as the car ‘s radio was barely playing commercials. He then had an argument with Peacemaker about his father being a racist and him not caring about his former agony. As the two got in the car, Peacemaker discovered that his dad was in prison and was framed by Task Force X for the crimes he commited. While driving, Smith apologized to Chase about not being sympathetic enough while he was being tortured, he accepted the apology and offered Smith to drive him to the Evergreen Corrections Center to see his dad .
After arriving at the Evergreen Corrections Center, Chase and Smith were met by Leota Adebayo who tried to convince smith about not seeing his forefather, when Adebayo failed she realized that Chase was Vigilante due to the similarities in their voices and the fact that he was limping despite Chase ‘s attempts of hiding it. He and Adebayo sat on a bench and talked while they were waiting for Smith to get out, and Adebayo told Chase that she thought both he and Smith were good people, but Smith was being held down by his father and that they needed to get rid of him if they wanted Smith to be happy. [ 3 ]
Read more : Spider-Man: No Way Home – Wikipedia
Getting himself arrested
- “ You’re a bad dad. “
- ―Adrian Chase to August Smith[src]
His talk with Adebayo was actually a handling designed to motivate Chase into killing Peacemaker ‘s father, it worked and Chase tried to enter the Evergreen Corrections Center and kill Auggie Smith in there. Chase went in front of diverse cops that were eating lunch and threw a trash can to the windowpane of the discipline center, this resulted in him being arrested and taken inside the facility. Becoming an convict on the correction center, Chase went to see Auggie Smith at his table .
He sat with the group and started to mock them for their bigoted racist ideals, one of the inmates then tried to attack Chase in anger but was promptly beaten down by him. Chase fight and defeated the whole group effortlessly except for Peacemaker ‘s beget, who did n’t want to attack him due to the fear of the cameras seeing him. Chase told Smith that he was a bad dad, unfortunately this made Auggie believe that his son was trying to kill him and asked to speak to Detective Sophie Song immediately before both of them were taken to their cells by the guards. Chase was then cursorily released from prison by Task Force X and was picked up outside by Emilia Harcourt, after entering her car, Chase introduced himself to her and lamented the fact that he may have made everything worse before being taken home by Harcourt. [ 3 ]
Investigating the Bottling Plant
- “ Fuck! I’m never ever gonna kill someone with a fucking chainsaw. It’s so not fair. “
Vigilante and the respite of the team attended a meeting in their headquarters where Murn explained to them their history with the Butterfly Investigation, there he laughed while Peacemaker made fun of John Economos ‘ PowerPoint Presentation. Chase and the team was tasked with the mission of going to the Glan Tai Bottling Company in Little Cork in order to see what they could find out anything about the gluey amber fluid that serves as the butterflies ‘ only food reservoir. On the way to the plant Vigilante asked why they were storming the position without any kind of sanction to which Harcourt explained that they were conducting an illegal operation that needed to be kept under the radar, as every former attempt to investigate Butterflies up until then had been shut down. Once they arrived at the bottle implant, Vigilante tried to use a chain saw as a weapon before being stopped by Harcourt, who told him he could n’t take something like that into the factory, much to his disappointment. After failing a game of rock, paper, scissors, Harcourt had to collaborator up with Chase while they investigated the binding of the bottle plant .
As the couple investigated some of the boxes they informed Economos that there were thousand boxes of the Butterflies ‘ food supply and the establish could be the independent distribution hub. Vigilante and Harcourt made their way to the main factory were they bottled the amber fluid but were cursorily spotted by the Butterfly infected workers. While trying to escape the septic they locked themselves on a calculator room where they were attacked by a Butterfly septic gorilla. During their battle they were soon joined by Peacemaker and Adebayo, they all tried to fight the septic gorilla, with Vigilante even stabbing it with a sword before being cursorily knocked down, but were easily beaten until Economos killed the gorilla with a chain saw .
With their mission being a achiever, the team celebrated and talked about how the butterflies can use any lifeform as a server. After Murn gave them a pillow, Harcourt sent the team a photograph she took of them celebrating to their group new world chat, which made Chase very happy. [ 5 ]
Chased by the police
- Dude, you still have that thing?“
- ―Vigilante to Peacemaker[src]
The future day, Chase went to see Peacemaker at his trailer and found that he placid had Goff ‘s butterfly in a jar. After the chat up made a peace symbol out of the honey-esque food in the jar to communicate with them, Chase and Smith tried to ask the butterfly “ yes or no ” questions about her goals but were interrupted when the Evergreen Police Department arrived to arrest Peacemaker. The two successfully escaped from the top of the preview with Eagly and the chat up that hadrian attached to him with some duct tape. unfortunately, as they were being spotted by Detective Sophie Song, Chase fell from one of the trees they were hiding in and broke the jar that contained the butterfly, allowing it to enter Song ‘s body .
Vigilante and Peacemaker were then spotted by the rest of the patrol force which lead to a furrow were Vigilante tried to stop the cops by throwing knives at them, much to Peacemaker ‘s anger as he did n’t want to kill cops. The two were rescued from the respite of the cops by a mysterious patrol master that offered them a car to escape while he killed the remaining cops that were chasing them. On their way to their team ‘s headquarters Vigilante destroyed Peacemaker ‘s earphone when he tried to call Harcourt as he believed they could be tracked but was belated informed that it was protected indeed Chase gave Smith his call to make the call. After the two arrived at their HQ, the rest of the team said that the main source of the butterflies food came from Coverdale Ranch which was most likely belowground, which lead Peacemaker to note that there was information the team kept hidden from him and Vigilante. [ 6 ]
Fighting the Aryan Empire
- “ There are gaps in the armor, man. “
- ―Vigilante to the White Dragon[src]
After Smith and Chase witnessed a television receiver broadcast where a Butterfly-Locke publicly incriminated Peacemaker with entries from the fudge diary that was put in his preview by Adebayo, the two along with Economos decided to go to Coverdale Ranch and kill celebrated “ cow ” that was the source of the food for the butterflies. While they were driving to the localization on their truck, they were hit by the White Dragon, Smith ‘s father who had put on his armor once again to try and kill Chris. Right before the White Dragon could kill Peacemaker with his energy gauntlets, Vigilante shot him and got him out of the truck where he threw a grenade between himself and August. Despite not killing him, the explosion gave Peacemaker and Economos time to run a well as it gave Vigilante time to hide from August and his Aryan Empire by stealing one of his cars .
Chase went to pee at the woods when the rest of the Aryan Empire arrived to catch Peacemaker, Economos later alerted Vigilante about their arrival and he went to rescue his ally. just as the White Dragon was about to kill Peacemaker, Chase jumped on his back and stabbed him by using one of the pant in his armor. He was promptly thrown to the grind by August but was saved by John Economos who shot the members of the Aryan Empire that tried to kill him. After Peacemaker killed his father and started crying, Vigilante thought he was doing face exercises by err before being corrected by John, leading to Chase trying to calm Smith down by patting on his back .
After this, the three took Eagly to a veterinarian, but after Eagly ‘s surgery, he threatened the three vets to prevent them from revealing anything. Vigilante argued with Harcourt, John and Adebayo about how he numbered the vets and how they said details of his identity as a waiter, he was destined to kill them, but Harcourt denied it, since they would only tie them up, and Vigilante was careful with the videotape, something which surprised Economos because he was kind to the magnetic tape, but not to the murders. now with Harcourt as the team drawing card, Vigilante and the team prepared to kill the Cow and discussed the details of the plan with John. The team left the veteran and took a new truck to Coverdale Ranch and Chase took over run Eagly. [ 7 ]
Battle at Coverdale Ranch
- “ Don’t fuck with my BFF. “
- ―Vigilante to Larry Fitzgibbon[src]
once the team arrived at Coverdale Ranch, they decided to use one of Peacemaker ‘s helmets to destroy the barn and the overawe that was under it. When their design to use Eagly to put the helmet on the barn failed and they lost the helmet on the woods, they separated in order to look for it, with Chase and Economos going together. Needing person to go clandestine to put the helmet on the barn, Vigilante volunteered himself to do it but could n’t as the Butterflies knew what he looked like, so they sent John alternatively. After a minor inconvenience, they managed to activate the sonic smash helmet that exploded four time on the barn .
The explosions allowed Peacemaker, Harcourt and Vigilante to go on a full-front attack against the Butterflies while they were worried for their cow. Vigilante went running to the Butterflies with two pistols and former use a sword to slash through the infect. As Smith followed Eek Stack Ik Ik that went to see the overawe under the barn, one of the Butterflies that infected Larry Fitzgibbon tried to stop him but Chase stabbed him before It could do indeed. As they Vigilante and Harcourt continued to fight the septic, Chase was shot on the back and fell unconscious mind after throwing a knife to his undertake killer .
He finally regain awareness after Peacemaker had killed the cow with the avail of Leota Adebayo, but found that Harcout had been shot. The team finally walked away from the massacre at the barn and concisely met the Justice League, who had arrived deep the view. The team took Harcourt and Economos to the Mount Rouge Health Center, where Smith told Chase that he should besides get admitted, but Vigilante refused until he fell unconscious again, forcing him to get admitted at the health center. He was on his aesculapian board while listening to Adebayo ‘s speech about Peacemaker ‘s diary before escaping moments former. After the events of Project Butterfly, Vigilante went with Peacemaker to blow up an abandoned car for fun. [ 8 ]
- “ We used to go out, kill bad guys. Boom, boom, boom. No problem. We accidentally kill the wrong person? “Aw shoot. Bummer. That stinks.” Then we move on! “
- ―Vigilante to Peacemaker[src]
hadrian Chase is enthusiastic and enjoys the small apparently insignificant things in life and shows big sake in vigilantism and helping others. To outsiders Adrian does n’t appear to be very intelligent, but he ultimately wants to do any he can to help people and make friends, reaching the luff of considering Christopher Smith as his best acquaintance due to the admiration that Chase has for him. Underneath his big smile, however, he ‘s rather awkward, curious and has a “ shoot first, ask questions late ” position, refusing to confront his issues the way most people would. however, Chase proved to be very confident when he went to confront Auggie Smith, as he did n’t show fear, fishy or anything after hearing that Auggie Smith is a bad guy. [ 9 ] According to Peacemaker, Chase has some genial issues, to the point in which he enjoys killing bad people. He besides claims not to express emotions like most people do, which becomes quite obvious in the testify. Although he does seem to have a sense of department of justice, he does n’t seem phased by the idea of killing an innocent person by mistake, which shows that he has little concern for homo biography in cosmopolitan, though he does seem to care about the life of his team mates such as Economos. [ 2 ] [ 6 ] It ‘s Cow or Never Vigilante seems to be completely oblivious to any kind of sociable cues, frequently misinterpreting other ‘s reactions, making awkward comments unaware of their context, and struggling to realize when others are feeling emotionally distressed, such as when Peacemaker killed his own forefather and broke down crying and Vigilante assumed Smith was making facial excercises. This is besides exemplified when he approves of Harcourt ‘s leadership by saying “ # MeToo “. All these examples and several other situations in the show might indicate that Adrian is autistic. even though he has short concern for homo life, he placid has some kind of distorted moral code. For example, he prefered using magnetic tape over lasso to restrain the hospital crowd, claiming ropes could hurt them, showing he even has some kind of empathy, possibly only to innocent people like them. He was besides disgusted by the White Dragon ‘s segregacionist views, mocking him for them .
- “ Since then I’ve turned my body into an instrument of vengeance.”
“Dude, that’s admirable. Your body’s way more toned than it used to be.”
“I mean, you were always wiry, but solid frame. Good foundation, I guess. “
- ―Vigilante and Peacemaker[src]
- Peak human condition: Chase has trained his body to its peak for his crime-fighting activities. According to Smith, Chase was always wiry with a solid frame, but he has since improved his muscle tone.
- Peak human strength: Despite his skinny build, Chase has shown himself to be quite strong. While fighting against prison inmates who were bulkier than him, he still managed to overpower them and break one of the inmate’s arm. He also buried his sword deep in Larry Fitzgibbon’s head. However, he struggled to carry a garbage bin as seen he had to carry by two hands and the bin was low to the ground.
- Peak human durability: Chase is highly resilient and durable. Despite him being called skinny by Peacemaker, his durability showed when he was able to withstand being tortured by Royland Goff. His toes were strong enough for Goff having a hard time to cut it off, although the blade used was implied to have been dull and required more force. He later survived a close-range explosion from a grenade that even knocked an armored White Dragon to the ground, and even walked off getting shot in the back until he could get to a hospital, where he stayed for only four days.
- Peak human agility: Chase has incredible agility, balance, dexterity and flexibility. He effortlessly leaped on the White Dragon’s back and stabbed him with his knife. While in the hospital due to a gunshot wound, Chase was able to jump out of window without an causing him any physical pain.
- Peak human stamina: Chase has a good amount of stamina and endurance, allowing him to fight very long period of time without being fatigued.
- Peak human reflexes: Chase has good reflexes, allowing him to react to danger quite quickly. He was easily able to react to inmate’s ambush and managed to counter it in deadly force.
- “ Isn’t that guy wanted on multiple counts of murder? “
- ―John Economos[src]
- Expert martial artist: Chase is a highly skilled and formidable hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist. His fighting style seems to comprise of Boxing, Muay Thai, Jujitsu, Krav Maga, Judo, Taekwondo and Karate. He is able to fight the master martial artist, Judomaster alongside Peacemaker, even managing to outlast Peacemaker before he was defeated by the more skilled foe. Chase later demonstrated his combat knowledge even further when easily incapacitating multiple prison inmates at the same time.
- Knife mastery: Chase is extremely skilled at using knives in combat. He drew out two combat knives during his fight against Judomaster and fought against him. Chase is also skilled in knife throwing, accurately throwing a knife in a cop’s head. He also managed to stab The White Dragon weak spots with a knife and accurately threw one without even looking behind him at a Butterfly-infected host while collapsing from a gunshot wound.
- Sword mastery: Chase is highly skilled at using a sword in combat. He almost successfully killed Charlie the Gorilla with the sword but got knocked out. He also managed to fight off the numerous of butterflies with his sword.
- Master marksman: Chase is highly skilled in the use of various firearms, as seen when he trained with Peacemaker. He used a submachine gun to shoot a smiley face into a target. Chase was able to take out three members of the Goff family in quick succession with a sniper rifle. He is also a skilled archer, particularly with a compound bow. Chase also shoot numerous butterflies with his dual pistols. Chase’s marksmanship was also shown when he shot at White Dragon with a submachine gun, hitting his target multiple times in an enclosed space without striking Economos and Peacemaker.
- Expert tactician: Vigilante is always prepared and careful when crime fighting. He keeps his mask on most of the time, drives around in a normal car, and when he is unmasked he constantly changes facial expressions to not be picked out of a line up. He was able to track down and follow Peacemaker’s special ops team without being noticed until he revealed himself. He attempted to kill Auggie Smith by purposefully getting himself arrested and goading Smith’s men into attacking him to make it look like self-defense. He also has a keen eye for detail as he could deduce the weak spots in the White Dragon armor.
- Expert assassin: Chase is considered a highly skilled assassin because of how he killed his targets using his combat skills, marksmanship and weapons. He managed to assassinate three members of Goff family accurately with a sniper rifle. He killed countless amount of butterflies with his sword when Battle at Coverdale Ranch and even managed to kill one by throwing a knife behind him, without looking in the Butterflies direction.
- Thief: Chase easily commandeered a White Hood’s car.
- Stealth: Chase is skilled at stealth tactics. He was able to follow Peacemaker and his team for a while without being spotted, though the first time he was spotted by Adebayo. He later followed them again, with them not realising until he revealed he had been following them.
- “ Yeah, I was a late bloomer. I didn’t go through puberty until my mid-20s. I mean, I didn’t care ’cause I don’t have emotions like people do, but the other guys, after Chris came up with a nickname for them, usually based on their penises, they would just walk into the other room and sob, because that would become their name for the rest of their life. “
- ―Vigilante to Leota Adebayo[src]
- Psychopathy: According to Peacemaker, Vigilante has mental issues. He claims to be an emotionless killer, who does not care about what other people think of him and is willing to take the life of anyone who breaks the law. He cheerfully whistled while taking out members of the Goff family, including the children. He also said he was not bothered by Peacemaker bullying him.
- Natural Lower social intelligence: Despite his tactical and observant mind, Vigilante has a level of relational intelligence that is “below average”. Chase often asks stupid questions and behaves like a child. He is unable to follow several rules at once and usually does not pick up on sarcasm, rhetorical questions, or social cues.
- Perception: Due to most characters in the show only knowing a layer of Adrian’s personality, they often judge him and call him things such as ‘sociopath’ or ‘psychopath’ just from their knowledge that he seems to have no problem murdering people, doesn’t express his emotions and thoughts the way most other people would and is not very good at reading any kind of social cues. While this is indeed all correct, other than Peacemaker and Eagly neither Harcourt nor Economos, Murn or Leota know who Adrian truly is behind those very obvious traits. Not even Peacemaker seems to truly understand Adrian’s unique character. This leads to none of his team members acknowledging Adrian’s skills other than that he’s good for ‘doing the dirty work’ (murdering people), treating him more like an asset rather than a human being. Therefore Adrian never gets any credit for his other talents, such as being very detail orientated and perceptive/observant (such as when in one glance at the White Dragon suit, he noticed the gaps between the armor in which he later used as an advantage in the fight with Auggie Smith, saving his best friend from being killed).
- Vigilante suit: Chase wears a protective suit as his alter-ego, Vigilante, to hide his identity from his enemies when he goes out to fight crime and carry his weapons. The visor of the mask can detract for better vision. The visor is also built with a prescription lens to compensate for Chase’s eye requirements. The suit also contains holsters and scabbards which Chase used to put his weapons. His suit was later torn out as the result of the explosion caused by himself. The suit was later repaired after the Battle at Coverdale Ranch.
Weapons and gadgets
- Vigilante-mobile: Chase owned and drove around in a normal Sebring car which he dubs the “Vigilante mobile”.
- Aryan Empire’s sedan: Chase stole a car belonged to one of the White Dragon’s man and used it to escape and stored a bag containing Peacemaker’s helmets.
- Locke’s sedan: Chase and Christopher Smith was offered by Locke a black car in order to escape the police.
- 11th Street Kids’ van: To be added
- Vigilante’s visor is not the ski googles design from the comics and resembles the V-shape used by Dorian Chase, Adrian’s brother in the comics.
- Vigilante using Colt SAA revolvers when shooting with Peacemaker is probably a reference to the first Vigilante, Greg Saunders.
- Vigilante is 5’11”.
- Vigilante needs glasses to see, and his visor is apparently prescription.
- Adrian’s ringtone is Barbie Girl by Aqua.
- Vigilante has an attraction to the American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift, judging by his phone’s search history.
- Adrian, apparently wishes to experience motherhood instead of fatherhood. He was disappointed when Goff denied that the butterflies would be laying eggs in people, like the Xenomorphs in Aliens.
- Vigilante is a fan of Fargo, featuring Ewan McGregor (Black Mask).
Behind the scenes
- In the original DC Comics, Adrian Chase was a district attorney and later judge in New York City. After his wife and children were murdered by the mob, he became the Vigilante, to punish those who the justice system couldn’t. However, after losing everyone in his life, Adrian’s already fragile mind shattered, and he committed suicide.
- Vigilante in the DC Extended Universe was originally supposed to be portrayed by Chris Conrad, but Conrad left the role in late May 2021 due to creative differences. He was replaced by Freddie Stroma.
DC Extended Universe Wiki has a collection of images and media related to Vigilante. Thehas a collection of images and media related to