There are many reasons why Telegram may not be working for you. Read on to find out why this is happening and what you can do to solve the trouble .
- FAQs about Why My Telegram Is Not Working?
- 3 Universal Methods to Fix Telegram Not Working
- Problem 1: Telegram Notifications Not Working
- Problem 2: Telegram Voice Message or Calls Not Working
- Problem 3: Telegram App Was Unable to Play This Video
- Problem 4: Telegram Login Problem
- Problem 5: Telegram Images Not Loading
- Problem 6: Telegram Not Opening
- Problem 7: Telegram Bot Stopped Working
FAQs about Why My Telegram Is Not Working?
Q1. Why Is Telegram Web Not Working?
Telegram web may not be working as the Telegram server is devour. Another reason is that Telegram is banned in your country. If telegram web not working in chrome browser, such as Chrome, besides much hoard and extension besides could be the reason.
Q2. Why Is Telegram Not Working on Wi-Fi?
If your Wi-Fi connection is not stable enough or your IP address has been blocked by the Telegram app, Telegram may not be working on Wi-Fi .
Q3. Why Is Telegram Not Working in Pakistan and Some Other Countries?
telegram does not work in Pakistan as it is banned. To use Telegram in Pakistan or early countries where the Telegram app is banned, you will need to use a VPN to entree the Telegram app .
3 Universal Methods to Fix Telegram Not Working
If Telegram is not working for you, try these cosmopolitan methods to see if that will resolve your exit .
Method 1. Shift The Cellular Net or Wi-Fi
You may be experiencing Telegram not working due to internet connectivity issues. Try switching to Wi-Fi if you are using cellular data, or switch to a different Wi-Fi network than the one you are presently using .
Method 2. Restart Your Device
Another solution you can try to fix Telegram not working is to restart your device, which often fixes many kinds of issues .
Method 3. Contact Telegram by Twitter
finally, you can besides try contacting Telegram documentation on Twitter to receive more specialize aid for Telegram not working for you .
If the cosmopolitan tips above have not fixed Telegram not working for you, try these methods for more specific solutions to particular 7 problems. If your Telegram app is stuck on “ Connecting ” or met early telegram not connecting issues, please read another article to find more solutions .
Problem 1: Telegram Notifications Not Working
If you are experiencing issues with Telegram notifications not working, try the surveil methods to resolve the problem .
1. Enable Telegram Notifications Settings
If you are not getting Telegram notifications, you may not have enabled Telegram ’ s notification settings. To fix this, go through the following steps :
- Open the Telegram app and navigate to Settings.
- Tap Notifications and Sounds.
- Make sure that all the notification settings are turned on, including Keep-Alive Service and Background Connection.
2. Check Device Notifications Settings for The Telegram App
You may besides not be receiving Telegram notifications due to your device settings interfering with the Telegram app. To fix this, go through the follow steps :
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select Apps and select Telegram.
- Tap Notifications and turn on all the notification settings.
- Switch off Allow/Show Notifications, wait for a minute, then turn it back on again.
3. Customize Notifications in The Telegram App
Customizing notifications for specific groups and chats will help Telegram users to mute unnecessary notifications. hera are the steps :
- Open the Telegram app.
- Go to the chat or group that you wish to customize the notifications settings for.
- Tap on the group or chat name at the top of the app.
- 4. Tap on Notifications.
4. Turn off Do Not Disturb Mode
If telegram telling sound is not working on your device, you may have Do not Disturb manner enabled, which prevents applications from sending notifications .
To fix this, open the Control Center if you are on an io device, or bring down the Status Bar if you are on an Android device, and make sure that Do not Disturb modality is turned off .
5. Downgrade iOS 15 Versions If Telegram iOS Notifications Not Working
If you are using an io device, Telegram notifications may not be working for you due to your io interpretation. To fix this, you can use a professional io system convalescence tool, such as iMyFone Fixppo, to fix Telegram notifications not working on io 15 .
- This method has a high success rate and no risk of data loss, and you can use this tool yourself.
- It’s easy to use as you can downgrade iOS version with just a few uncomplicated steps.
- It supports iOS 15/14/13 and all other earlier iOS versions. It can also fix many other iOS problems like iPhone stuck on press home to upgrade, iPhone stuck on configuring iphone screen, and so on.
- It has been recommended by many professional websites, like Makeuseof, Macworld, 9to5mac, and so on.
Problem 2: Telegram Voice Message or Calls Not Working
If Telegram spokesperson messages are distorted, disable the Sound Recognition may help to fix your offspring. To do this, go through the follow steps :
- Open the Settings menu.
- Tap Accessibility, then disable Sound Recognition.
If Telegram no voice message icon, Click (not hold) in the button and change it to microphone, and vice versa. If Telegram no voice message icon, Click ( not hold ) in the release and transfer it to microphone, and vice versa.
Problem 3: Telegram App Was Unable to Play This Video
If your trouble is regarding videos not working on Telegram, try these methods to solve the problem .
1. Convert Videos
Videos on Telegram may not be working for you as Telegram alone supports certain file formats. To make certain your video charge is supported, convert it to one of the postdate formats :
2. Play It With An External Player
If converting the video did not fix the issue of Telegram not playing the television, you can besides try downloading the television from Telegram to your device then playing the video from another video recording playing application .
Problem 4: Telegram Login Problem
If you are experiencing Telegram login issues, such as Telegram earphone verification not working or Telegram confirmation codes not working, try the follow methods to resolve the problem .
1. Log in to Telegram on Another Device
If you have not received a login code to log in to Telegram, it may solve the consequence if you log in to Telegram from another device .
2. Contact Your Service Carrier
If you have inactive not received the login code for Telegram, try contacting your serve carrier as the problem may be due to a service return, and they may be able to help you resolve the trouble .
3. Receive Code via Call
If the above options have not helped to fix your offspring of not receiving a Telegram login code, Telegram besides has an option to receive the code via a call. It is an alternate way to get the Telegram code and verify your account .
Tap the “ Did n’t get the code ” push button on the Telegram app, and it will give you an option to receive the code via a call. Tap that choice, and you should receive a call call in a few moments quoting the code .
4. Wait A Couple of Hours or Weeks
If you are getting a “ Too many Attempts ” erroneousness, it means that you have attempted to log in to Telegram with the wrong code multiple times recently. In this case, you should wait for 24 hours before you try to log in again .
alternatively, if you are seeing a ” limit Exceeded ” or “ inner Server Error ” message, it means that you have deleted your Telegram account besides many times recently. You will have to wait for a couple of weeks before you can sign up to Telegram again and make another account .
5. Create A New Account with a Different Phone Number
Another reason why you may not be able to log in is that Telegram may have banned your telephone issue. If this is the character, create a new Telegram account using a unlike telephone number to fix the problem .
Problem 5: Telegram Images Not Loading
If you met telegram load problems, such as images are not loading for you in the Telegram app, try the trace methods to resolve the problem .
1. Clear The Telegram App’s Cache and Data
Telegram images may not be loading for you due to Telegram ’ s cache buildup on your device. To clear the cache, follow these steps :
- Open the Telegram Settings section.
- Select Storage, then Tap Clear Cache and Clear Data.
2. Free up Your Device’s Internal Storage Space
You may besides be experiencing Telegram images not loading if your device is running away of home storehouse space. To fix this publish, uninstall and remove applications that take up a lot of space .
3. Enable Background Data Usage for The Telegram App
If you have background data disabled for the Telegram app, this can cause images not to load. To fix this, follow these steps :
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select General and tap Background App Refresh.
- Select Telegram and turn on Background App Refresh.
Problem 6: Telegram Not Opening
If the Telegram app is not opening for you, try these methods to resolve your emergence .
1. Update / Reinstall the Telegram App
Make sure that your Telegram app is fully updated. To do this, follow these steps :
- Open your App Store (Apple) or Play Store (Android).
- Navigate to the Telegram app page.
- If updates are available, tap the Update button.
If the steps haven ’ t solved the problem, try uninstalling the app completely and then reinstalling it on your device .
2. Disable Battery Saving Mode or Battery Optimization
If you have battery-saving manner enabled on your device, it can cause the Telegram app to not open. To disable this option, follow these steps :
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select Battery.
- Make sure that Power Saving or Low Power Mode are turned off.
- Tap Energy Saver, then tap Telegram.
- Turn off all battery optimization options.
3. Turn off Low Data Mode
If you have low data mode enabled, it can limit the amount of cellular data custom, which can interfere with messaging apps like Telegram open .
To fix this, do the pursuit : If you are on iOS, voyage from Settings to Mobile Data to Mobile Data Options, and turn off Low Data Mode. If you are on Android, voyage from Settings to Network & Internet to Data Saver, and turn off Use Data Saver .
Problem 7: Telegram Bot Stopped Working
You may be receiving errors with a Telegram bot due to sending besides many messages at once as the API will not allow more than 30 messages per second. To fix this, spread out messages over longer intervals of time .
hopefully, one of the above peak has helped you to fix your emergence of Telegram not working .
If nothing has worked for you, try contacting Telegram support for serve, or trying Telegram with another report or on another device will hopefully resolve the exit. If you met any io system issues, please do n’t forget the advance instrument iMyFone Fixppo .