Wonder women is a strong female superhero and a character mannequin for many. This is what makes her such a popular option when it comes to choosing the arrant costume for Halloween. What better direction to celebrate with your child than to help them make their own DIY Wonder Women halloween costume ? In this oneHOWTO article we ‘re going to show you how to make a Wonder Woman costume for a little girl. This DIY halloween costume is ace slowly and fun to do. Continue reading to get started !
You ‘ll need :
Gold and white masking tape
Kitchen paper rolls
A sturdy cardboard
Blue skirt or pants
A piece of red cloth
A gold-colored belt or vinyl
Wonder Woman costume for halloween
Wonder Women is a popular choice for many girls when having to choose a costume for Halloween. This is because Wonder Woman is a beloved female superhero. Although her costume is very particular, there are many different varieties one could make. When making your own DIY Wonder Woman halloween costume, make certain you take all the necessity precautions to know that the dress will fit your child and be comfortable for them to wear. This is why it ‘s such a great estimate to make the costume with them. By having them participate, they will feel more involved in the project and will be able to tell you what they like and do n’t like .
How to make the Wonder Woman t-shirt
To make an cheap and beautiful wonder woman costume, we ‘ll start with the jersey. Of course, if your child already has a Wonder Woman jersey, it will not be necessary to make a new one. Follow these easy steps to make your own DIY Wonder Woman t-shirt for kids :
- First, get a red shirt. It can be a tank top, long sleeved or short sleeved. The closest to the real costume would be a tank top. However, if it’s cold, you may want to opt for a long sleeved shirt.
- Once you have the shirt ready, it will be time to make the Wonder Woman emblem in the centre.
- For this, you can either print it onto the shirt or simply create a stencil and paint it onto the shirt with yellow paint for clothes.
- We leave a template below for you to print and copy onto the shirt you have chosen.
- If you’re good at sewing, you can recycle yellow fabric and sew the Wonder Woman logo onto the shirt.
How to make the Wonder Woman skirt
To make the bottom region of the costume, we recommend getting an elastic blue skirt as it will be the most comfortable for your child to move about in. however, some girls will prefer short or long pants which is absolutely all right. The most significant thing is that our child feels glad and comfortable in their halloween costume. once you have chosen what type of blue sky buttocks dress your child would like for this costume, you will need to paste or sew yellow stars onto the dress. You can do this with :
- Felt: this way you can superglue them onto the garment.
- Stickers: although these may fall out, it’s a great easy and cheap way of adding yellow stars to their skirt of pants.
- Fabric: lastly, you can sew yellow stars with any yellow fabric you have. This is the most difficult but also the most safe and lasting.
If your daughter does n’t like the stars or it ‘s a last-minute costume and you could n’t get any chicken stars, do n’t worry about it. Their dame or pants can plainly be bluing without any stars. The costume will still be recognizable. We include photos so you and your daughter can feel inspired when doing this visualize ! As you can see, there are many ways of making this costume, making it a great last-minute choice for halloween .
Read more : Extrembiote (Earth-616)
How to make the Wonder Woman belt
We know that finding a amber belt that fits your female child ‘s measurements can be complicated, so we recommend you make the knock with a slice of gold or yellow fabric and sew it to the peak of the skirt or pants. This is an comfortable and flying alternative if she does n’t have a aureate belt .
Choosing the correct footwear
The identical footwear of Wonder Woman are knee-high bolshevik and aureate boots. This can be done with high loss socks or leg warmers. To give it that supernumerary detail, you can add a golden deprive of framework going down the crimson socks or leg warmers. If your daughter does have red knee-deep boots, consider adding a strip of yellow sticker or tape. If it ‘s not potential to do, do n’t worry about it. loss socks, leg warmers or shoes will work merely ampere well ! If it is summer, it is best to choose aureate or red sandals indeed your daughter is most comfortable. Although they are not precisely Wonder Woman ‘s shoes, they are an effective summer choice that will allow your child to feel comfortable all day. If it’s winter and you do n’t want your female child to be cold, get her some crimson tights and shoes of the like color. here we show you some options :
How to make Wonder Woman’s crown and bangles
last, to make a Wonder Woman ‘s costume for girls, we ‘ll need to make a pate and bangles. These are very bare to do with materials you most likely already have at home. For the bangles you can do it in two different ways :
- You can cut a piece of gold fabric and sew it depending on your daughter’s measurements.
- Another easier option is to take a cardboard roll (of kitchen paper, for example) and cut in half. Paint the cardboard with gold spray and adjust it to the girl’s wrists. You can also take a gold card or thick paper (or paint one with gold spray) and glue it so that it is in the shape of a tube.
To make the crown follow these steps :
- Select a gold paper or a thick white paper and spray paint it with gold paint.
- Take the measurements of the girl’s forehead so that the crown fits well and does not fall off.
- After taking the measurements, cut out the cardboard in the shape of the crown. Note that it is not a straight shape, but has a peak in the upper centre. You will see it clearer in the image below.
- Finally, with tempera or any other resistant paint you will have to paint a red star in the centre of the crown.
If you ‘ve done all of this you will have your Wonder Woman costume cook to wear ! If you want to go trick-or-treating with your daughter in matching outfits, we encourage you to besides read our article on how to make a Wonder Woman costume for adults .
Last details to the costume
This section is completely optional, so if you do n’t want to further complicate the costume, we recommend leaving it as is. however, if you want to finish perfecting the Wonder Woman costume, we recommend creating a shield and sword from cardboard. It is very simple, you barely have to cut the cardboard to the right size for the girl and add any details with paint. once finished, you can finish cutting well the silhouette of the sword and shield, which is normally gold and normally contains the “ W ” painted in the centre. ultimately, if your child agrees, you can add a red cape to the Wonder Woman costume … it will give it a very particular touch ! Do you want to discover other capital costumes for children ? You may besides be matter to in this article about how to make the incredible costume .
If you want to read similar articles to How to Make a Wonder Woman Costume for a Little Girl, we recommend you visit our Festivities & Celebrations category .