- Personal Status
- Fighting style
- Arrow Demon (矢印鬼, Yajirushi Oni?)
Human ( once )
Orange with Green sclera (Hand eyes)
Xander Mobus Yahaba Images Image Gallery Yahaba ( 矢 ( や ) 琶 ( は ) 羽 ( ば ), Yahaba ? ), along with Susamaru, are the independent antagonists of the Asakusa Arc. He was a demon who aspired to join Muzan Kibutsuji ‘s Twelve Kizuki .
Yabaha was a young world of an average build with pale, gray-tinted skin and very short-change black hair’s-breadth. He had red, cat-like eyes that he normally kept close, angstrom well as another pair of pale-ringed orange eyes on the palm of his hands, a red upward-pointing arrow marked on each of the irises with sclera of glowing dark fleeceable color. Yabaha wore a obviously olive green kimono with a brown university obeah and a night gray haori, decorated by a strip of green that ran down his arms from his shoulders to his wrists. He besides sported white tabi-socks and a copulate of brown zōri with black straps, along with a akoya necklace of large aristocratic pearl .
Yahaba was a firm monster who served only to please his leader, Muzan. Like Susamaru, he desired Muzan ‘s approval and the probability to become one of the Twelve Kizuki. [ 1 ] While he had a sadistic personality, [ 2 ] Yahaba prefered to do things in a clean and jerk and senesce manner ; he disliked Susamaru ‘s immature attitude and hated getting himself dirtied. [ 3 ] even in death, Yahaba regretted being ineffective to win Muzan ‘s approval and desired merely to revengefully slay Tanjiro for rubbing his confront in the reason. [ 4 ]
Outraged by the appearance of a Demon Slayer wearing hanafuda-like earrings in Asakusa, Muzan summons two of his followers, Yahaba and Susamaru to hunt him down. [ 5 ] The two walk the repose streets during the night and pick up the Demon Slayer ‘s trail. Yahaba uses his blood Demon Art to track his movements and finds that there are two more people traveling with him. Excited, Susamaru asks how the two should kill them all to which Yahaba replies that they should slaughter them arsenic cruelly as possible for their godhead, Muzan. [ 6 ] He leads Susamaru to their enemies ‘ concealment spot and she destroys a cloak seal over the house using her madly Temari balls. Yahaba asks her how she plans to kill them and the Temari Demon agrees they have to kill them all revengefully. Susamaru destroys the house piece by musical composition using her Temari handballs. While she ‘s enjoying handball, Yahaba notices the Demon Slayer is accompanied by three demons. He tells Susamaru she ‘s besides immature and to stop splattering dirt on his kimono. She plainly tells him to get back and to calm down, having exploited their enemies inside the house .
Yahaba takes a supporting function in the attack, hiding up in the trees off from the action. He uses the Koketsu Arrows to guide Susamari ‘s temari, tearing up the house and flush managing to take off the head of the youthful monster boy, Yushiro. [ 7 ] Yushiro finally recovers and informs Tanjiro that Yahaba is using arrows to guide the balls unnaturally. [ 8 ] Tanjiro sends Nezuko into the trees to stop Yahaba. She finds him and delivers a mighty kick, but he blocks it and sends her flying away with a Koketsu Arrow after telling her to stop stirring up dust. [ 9 ] [ 10 ] Yahaba leaves the trees and Muzan ‘s followers stand off with their four opponents .
Tanjiro takes on Yahaba entirely while the others fight Susamaru. He smells an opening thread on the Arrow Demon but it snaps adenine soon as Yahaba activates his ability. He sends Tanjiro flying around, making him crash into the earth and multiple trees. [ 11 ] Yahaba recognizes one of the others as Lady Tamayo the Fugitive and swears to bring Muzan her head as well. Susamaru asks if they can bring Muzan four heads but Yahaba says they only need two. [ 12 ] Yahaba forces Tanjiro on the defensive with his arrows and wraps one around his branch. Tanjiro flips in the direction of the arrow to avoid losing his arm. Yahaba believes he has control of the struggle and calls the Demon Slayer a tamper for his acrobatics. Annoyed, Yahaba unleashes more vector arrows that Tanjiro ultimately counters by enveloping them in his Water Breathing techniques and using the momentum to direct his assail .
The Arrow Demon tries to force Tanjiro off by activating his arrows, but only manages to make his sword extremely big. even so, Tanjiro manages to slash the blade and decapitates Yahaba with Water Breathing, Second Form: Improved, Lateral Water Wheel. [ 13 ] slowly melt, Yahaba laments his inability to win Muzan ‘s approval. He curses Tanjiro for rubbing his face in the crunch and decides to take him out with him. Yahaba ‘s body places Koketsu Arrows on Tanjiro from all directions as a part endowment. Tanjiro manages to avoid being crushed by unleashing consecutive swordsmanship techniques one after the other. Yahaba disintegrates before being able to kill Tanjiro, but manages to take him out of the rest of the fight. [ 14 ]
Overall Abilities: Yahaba was a properly powerful demon, as evidenced by possessing a Blood Demon Art and displaying a proficiency in utilizing in battle. His irregular Blood Demon Art makes it extremely challenging for Demon Slayers to counter and overcome, particularly since they are efficaciously inconspicuous and intangible. When combined with Susamaru ‘s Blood Demon Art, their destructive output drastically increases, allowing them to flush Tamayo out of shroud and destroy their hideout without much disturb .
Enhanced Tracking: Yahaba ‘s handle eyes can guide his senses which allows him to track footprints with amaze accuracy. [ 15 ] Flesh Manipulation: Like all demons, Yahaba possesses the ability to control and alter his flesh to a certain extent. In his case, he uses it to create 2 eyes on his palm with arrows for irises, possibly at the cost of his two even eyes on his face .
Koketsu Arrow ( 紅 ( こう ) 潔 ( けつ ) の矢 ( や ), Kōketsu no Ya ? ) : Yahaba ‘s Blood Demon Art allows him to conjure and manipulate invisible bolshevik arrows by blinking the eyes on each of his palm. He is capable of moving the arrows in any direction he pleases and can apparently spawn deoxyadenosine monophosphate many as he wants. Despite being intangible, Yahaba can manipulate count and their interactions through their relate vectors with his Blood Demon Art by forcing the desire target in whatever direction the arrow was pointing. [ 16 ]
Game Exclusive Techniques
- Chaser Arrow 矢 ( や ) の追 ( つい ) 擊 ( げき ), Ya no Tsuigeki ? Yahaba creates 3 levitating arrows that will pursue his opponents.
- Smack Down 打 ( う ) ち落 ( お ) とし
Read more : Umi ga Kikoeru
, Uchiotoshi ? Yahaba utilizes a single Kotetsu Arrow to pummel his opponent towards the ground.
- Boulder Toss 岩 ( いわ ) 飛 ( と ) ばし, Iwatobashi ? Yahaba launches three huge boulders towards his opponent using his Kotetsu arrows.
- Torrential Arrows 厖 ( ぼう ) 雨 ( う ) の矢 ( や ), Bōu no Ya ? Yahaba conjures a torrent of Koketsu arrows to fly down on their opponent before unleashing a super concentrated barrage of arrows to slam them into the ground, rupturing the ground in the process.
- Koketsu Arrow, Eruption 紅 ( こう ) 潔 ( けつ ) の矢 ( や ) ・衝 ( しょう ), Kōketsu no Ya – Shō ? Yahaba conjures three Koketsu arrows off the terrain throwing his opponent into the air.
- Koketsu Arrow, Plunge 紅 ( こう ) 潔 ( けつ ) の矢 ( や ) ・落 ( らく ), Kōketsu no Ya – Raku ? Yahaba conjures a single Koketsu Arrow that pull his opponent upward and slams them towards the ground.
- Koketsu Arrow, Finale 紅 ( こう ) 潔 ( けつ ) の矢 ( や ) ・焉 ( えん ), Kōketsu no Ya – en ? Yahaba conjures multiple Koketsu arrows to fling his target into the air before slamming them into the ground with great force. Afterwards, he has his Koketsu arrows pierce his target’s body in all directions before pulling them apart, causing tremendous damage to them.
- Yahaba’s appearance may refer to the Japanese yōkai known as Tenome or “hand eyes” 手 ( て ) の目 ( め ),
ti no me ?
- Yahaba shares his Japanese and English voice actors with the protagonist of the video game Persona 5.
- Yahaba was ranked in 37th place as of the first character popularity poll, with 14 votes.
- In Kimetsu Academy, Yahaba is a third year from the Mogura class and president of the archery team. He’s the son of a tofu shop owner.